Kokuangyou

Rank 0
Kokuangyou
PostedAug 04, 2013 7:35 am
Cool, thanks for the advice Kitten. What about PVP Atk%? Is that worth investing in, or is it not high enough to be bothered with?
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedAug 04, 2013 12:48 pm
Kokuangyou wrote:
Cool, thanks for the advice Kitten. What about PVP Atk%? Is that worth investing in, or is it not high enough to be bothered with?  

Well, if you put PvP attack for both random stats on your Weapon, Gloves and Bangle it may be worth it, however you'd need to get a high % imo. The highest % I've seen is 1.7 so if you manage that, you're looking at almost 10% total.

Kokuangyou

Rank 0
Kokuangyou
PostedAug 04, 2013 1:44 pm
So the PVP Atk% is so low that it may not even be worth trying to get unless the game decides to throw me a high %, which is as likely as the game giving me free AP. That's the way I see it anyways. 10% PVP Atk is pretty high though. I'll have to consider my options.

Mister_Y

Rank 0
Mister_Y
PostedAug 07, 2013 9:28 am
Aashmir2 wrote:
Mister_Y wrote:
Thanks for the guide.

Can I ask something here? It seems I can't randomize my gloves. I place the item (rare gloves, can be randomized, they say), then i try to place the green Hexweaves (they work with my leg guards), but with gloves an Alert appears:
"You must insert an hexweave that matches the equipment".

What's wrong?  

You have to use Red Hexweaves for Gloves, Bangle and Weapon.

Though, the game says that Green Hexweaves will work, they do not. Razz They must be red.

~  

Eeek! Thanks!

mark_db92

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2013 10:46 am