walk2sky

Rank 0
walk2sky
PostedJul 16, 2013 4:47 am

Black Wing Mount

I see that my Black Wing Mount is still glitched. But now I see a Silver Wing Owl mount as well.

Were they to replace the Black Wing or is it a new mount and where do you get one?

Thank You<<<< Confused
Advertisement

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedJul 16, 2013 5:19 am
it's a new mount that was released in the Big Bigbo prize of Bingo.

UberWaste

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2013 8:13 am
Change all Black Wing into Silver Wing please

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJul 16, 2013 11:00 am
UberWaste wrote:
Change all Black Wing into Silver Wing please  

No. Black Wing Mount was gifted to those who reached level 80 before the deadline after EP6 was launched. Just fix the mount please!!!

iExplain.it

Rank 1
iExplain.it
PostedJul 16, 2013 11:46 am
you lost me on Fix, and probably the Devs too Very Happy

donating Silver Wings and wiping the old ones is probably easier for the GM's .. I mean , I have no idea who can do that. Very Happy

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedJul 16, 2013 12:09 pm
iExplain.it wrote:

donating Silver Wings and wiping the old ones is probably easier for the GM's .. I mean , I have no idea who can do that. Very Happy  

GMs can wipe the blackwings and replace with silver wings no problem, but the devs would have to get involved for a fix to the blackwings and we all know thats not happening.

iExplain.it

Rank 1
iExplain.it
PostedJul 16, 2013 12:21 pm
snowfox4life wrote:
iExplain.it wrote:

GMs can wipe the blackwings and replace with silver wings no problem, but the devs would have to get involved for a fix to the blackwings and we all know thats not happening.  

who told you that GM's can do that?

I'm 99% sure that if a GM replies on this, he'll say something like " i'll forward it to the devs" .

snowfox4life

Rank 3
snowfox4life
PostedJul 16, 2013 1:37 pm
iExplain.it wrote:
snowfox4life wrote:
iExplain.it wrote:

I'm 99% sure that if a GM replies on this, he'll say something like " i'll forward it to the devs" .  

we know they can do it because they have done similar things before (not replacing things but wiping some things and giving out other things). as for a GM responding to the 15th thread on this topic, keep dreaming.

iExplain.it

Rank 1
iExplain.it
PostedJul 16, 2013 3:33 pm
snowfox4life wrote:
iExplain.it wrote:
snowfox4life wrote:
iExplain.it wrote:

we know they can do it because they have done similar things before (not replacing things but wiping some things and giving out other things). as for a GM responding to the 15th thread on this topic, keep dreaming.  

I dare you: curse, harass, or say something bad about AGE,... and they will Wink

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedJul 16, 2013 3:40 pm
Just say...OHEMGEE, I Love you Age for leaving Black wing broke, Please dont fix it, it being glitched is the best thing ever for shaiya, will make so many more players come back to flyaround on nothing. (With this positive comment Age will make nexon fix it to continue their hateful streak against players opinions)