Author Message

woitehec

Rank 0
woitehec
Joined
31 Mar 2012
Posts
93
Location
Chelsea, Québec Canada
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:37 pm   Last edited by woitehec on Jul 13, 2013 10:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total

afk vs patch

Lmao.. Aeria... this is stupid... it takes you 1 day to ban afkers... and its taking you for ever to
Lmao.. Aeria... this is stupid... it takes you 1 day to ban afkers... and its taking you for ever to bring clan system back and to put pressur on dragonfly for GOOD patchs... after that yall like hmmm why is this game ding? we made PT !!! you invest time and effort in the wrong place


NO ONE GIVE A "/%"%?"%$ ABOUT AFKERS !!!!!!!! WTH IS GOING ON !?!?!?!?!!? Its funny cus they said: we promise to bring back the glory days of sf... well for that YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO US !!!!!!!!!!!!! Aeria is comiting a murder.... they are killing sf
Advertisement

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Re: afk vs patch

Lmao.. Aeria... this is stupid... it takes you 1 day to ban afkers... and its taking you for ever to
woitehec wrote:
Lmao.. Aeria... this is stupid... it takes you 1 day to ban afkers... and its taking you for ever to bring clan system back and to put pressur on dragonfly for GOOD patchs... after that yall like hmmm why is this game ding? we made PT !!! you invest time and effort in the wrong place


NO ONE GIVE A "/%"%?"%$ ABOUT AFKERS !!!!!!!! WTH IS GOING ON !?!?!?!?!!? Its funny cus they said: we promise to bring back the glory days of sf... well for that YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO US !!!!!!!!!!!!!  


Listen to us.....ha thats a good one.

Swain3

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jun 2013
Posts
12
Location
Calgary Canada
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:55 pm
Why can't you just understand the reason why!!!

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4548
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:02 pm
Hacks Patch = Apex.
Game Patch = Dragonfly.
Game help/game service = Aeria.

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:02 pm
Swain3 wrote:
Why can't you just understand the reason why!!!  


the reason for what?

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:04 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
Swain3 wrote:
Why can't you just understand the reason why!!!  


the reason for what?  

Why you guys can't follow simple rules that are posted every where.

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:09 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Hacks Patch = Apex.
Game Patch = Dragonfly.
Game help/game service = Aeria.  


then why doesn't Apex or Dragonfly create an ANTI-AFK system.
Aeria just has excuses and you gamesages just back it up. you put the blame on companies the community has no voice towards. Aeria is the window to these other companies. We cant complain to them. Its Aerias Job.

Conclusion: Aeria should do its job and stop playing the blame game

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:10 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Hacks Patch = Apex.
Game Patch = Dragonfly.
Game help/game service = Aeria.  


then why doesn't Apex or Dragonfly create an ANTI-AFK system.
Aeria just has excuses and you gamesages just back it up. you put the blame on companies the community has no voice towards. Aeria is the window to these other companies. We cant complain to them. Its Aerias Job.

Conclusion: Aeria should do its job and stop playing the blame game  

Honestly stop making arguments you can't win. It's pointless bud.

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:12 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Hacks Patch = Apex.
Game Patch = Dragonfly.
Game help/game service = Aeria.  


then why doesn't Apex or Dragonfly create an ANTI-AFK system.
Aeria just has excuses and you gamesages just back it up. you put the blame on companies the community has no voice towards. Aeria is the window to these other companies. We cant complain to them. Its Aerias Job.

Conclusion: Aeria should do its job and stop playing the blame game  

Honestly stop making arguments you can't win. It's pointless bud.  


and you havent even made 1, how cant i win when i already have?

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:13 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Hacks Patch = Apex.
Game Patch = Dragonfly.
Game help/game service = Aeria.  


then why doesn't Apex or Dragonfly create an ANTI-AFK system.
Aeria just has excuses and you gamesages just back it up. you put the blame on companies the community has no voice towards. Aeria is the window to these other companies. We cant complain to them. Its Aerias Job.

Conclusion: Aeria should do its job and stop playing the blame game  

Honestly stop making arguments you can't win. It's pointless bud.  


and you havent even made 1, how cant i win when i already have?  

You know absolutely nothing about this, and I can tell. You're making assumptions and just hoping they're right lmao This my friend is how you are making useless arguments.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: