Author Message

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 9:54 pm

Just WTF Aeria

Im done with this game. The horrible updates and now the banning of accouts for afking??? You make a event thats so easy to exploit a cavemen could do it, then u ban people for exploiting it. To all those who have good or high rank accounts dont afk. Instead sell your accounts and quit this game before its too late. Dont spend a penny more. I understand kicking event or kicking them out of all future events, but permanetly banning people. You make a event that a little kid can exploit. all u need to do is get 1 kill and afk for the rest of the game. Thats right people, you dont even need to put anything on your keyboard(dont know if it still works). But even if you did how hard would it be to put something on the keys.

Why make a event that can so easily be exploited, and then ban people. Its if apple started sueing everyone for jailbreaking their iphone. If they did no one would buy it. With Aeria banning people for such a simple thing, its no wonder theres less than 200 players. They cant ban hackers or patch hacks(lol anyone remeber for how long killhack was out?) but what they can do is perm ban afk players.

Heres an idea, if your worried players will abuse system, don't put it out until you find a way to stop them. Maybe do an event where u have to kill a certain amount of people. Dont make it so easy to exploit a game and then ban us for it.

If i didnt know any better i'd say u were trying to shutdown this game like you did with guns.
Advertisement

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6104
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:03 pm

rc

VoiceOfFallen wrote:
Im done with this game. The horrible updates and now the banning of accouts for afking??? You make a event thats so easy to exploit a cavemen could do it, then u ban people for exploiting it. To all those who have good or high rank accounts dont afk. Instead sell your accounts and quit this game before its too late. Dont spend a penny more. I understand kicking event or kicking them out of all future events, but permanetly banning people. You make a event that a little kid can exploit. all u need to do is get 1 kill and afk for the rest of the game. Thats right people, you dont even need to put anything on your keyboard(dont know if it still works). But even if you did how hard would it be to put something on the keys.

Why make a event that can so easily be exploited, and then ban people. Its if apple started sueing everyone for jailbreaking their iphone. If they did no one would buy it. With Aeria banning people for such a simple thing, its no wonder theres less than 200 players. They cant ban hackers or patch hacks(lol anyone remeber for how long killhack was out?) but what they can do is perm ban afk players.

Heres an idea, if your worried players will abuse system, don't put it out until you find a way to stop them. Maybe do an event where u have to kill a certain amount of people. Dont make it so easy to exploit a game and then ban us for it.

If i didnt know any better i'd say u were trying to shutdown this game like you did with guns.  


i got a few things to say :p
if you dont mind of course. first of all, why did you have to say "even a cavemen could do it" ? (caveman btw) , anyways, what exactly are you talking about? when you join aeria, you pretty much agreed to follow the t.o.s "no exploiting of any kind, blah blah blah"
if you get banned for afking, then thats your fault... i highly doubt people will stop buying ipods if apple decides to sue you if you jail break it... you should be glad there even giving you these really stupid events in the first place.
yea, i believe events are dumb when you get 200 of them in one day.

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
Im done with this game. The horrible updates and now the banning of accouts for afking??? You make a event thats so easy to exploit a cavemen could do it, then u ban people for exploiting it. To all those who have good or high rank accounts dont afk. Instead sell your accounts and quit this game before its too late. Dont spend a penny more. I understand kicking event or kicking them out of all future events, but permanetly banning people. You make a event that a little kid can exploit. all u need to do is get 1 kill and afk for the rest of the game. Thats right people, you dont even need to put anything on your keyboard(dont know if it still works). But even if you did how hard would it be to put something on the keys.

Why make a event that can so easily be exploited, and then ban people. Its if apple started sueing everyone for jailbreaking their iphone. If they did no one would buy it. With Aeria banning people for such a simple thing, its no wonder theres less than 200 players. They cant ban hackers or patch hacks(lol anyone remeber for how long killhack was out?) but what they can do is perm ban afk players.

Heres an idea, if your worried players will abuse system, don't put it out until you find a way to stop them. Maybe do an event where u have to kill a certain amount of people. Dont make it so easy to exploit a game and then ban us for it.

If i didnt know any better i'd say u were trying to shutdown this game like you did with guns.  


i got a few things to say :p
if you dont mind of course. first of all, why did you have to say "even a cavemen could do it" ? (caveman btw) , anyways, what exactly are you talking about? when you join aeria, you pretty much agreed to follow the t.o.s "no exploiting of any kind, blah blah blah"
if you get banned for afking, then thats your fault... i highly doubt people will stop buying ipods if apple decides to sue you if you jail break it... you should be glad there even giving you these really stupid events in the first place.
yea, i believe events are dumb when you get 200 of them in one day.  


Because
1. i felt like it
2. Even a caveMAN could do that exploit on his stone computer
3. Apple doesnt lock people's phone for jailbreaking, they just fix the exploit and move on, Aeria should follow their exampl
4.HOW IS BEING AWAY FROM YOU KEYBOARD AN EXPLOIT????

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
6104
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Re: rc

VoiceOfFallen wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
Im done with this game. The horrible updates and now the banning of accouts for afking??? You make a event thats so easy to exploit a cavemen could do it, then u ban people for exploiting it. To all those who have good or high rank accounts dont afk. Instead sell your accounts and quit this game before its too late. Dont spend a penny more. I understand kicking event or kicking them out of all future events, but permanetly banning people. You make a event that a little kid can exploit. all u need to do is get 1 kill and afk for the rest of the game. Thats right people, you dont even need to put anything on your keyboard(dont know if it still works). But even if you did how hard would it be to put something on the keys.

Why make a event that can so easily be exploited, and then ban people. Its if apple started sueing everyone for jailbreaking their iphone. If they did no one would buy it. With Aeria banning people for such a simple thing, its no wonder theres less than 200 players. They cant ban hackers or patch hacks(lol anyone remeber for how long killhack was out?) but what they can do is perm ban afk players.

Heres an idea, if your worried players will abuse system, don't put it out until you find a way to stop them. Maybe do an event where u have to kill a certain amount of people. Dont make it so easy to exploit a game and then ban us for it.

If i didnt know any better i'd say u were trying to shutdown this game like you did with guns.  


i got a few things to say :p
if you dont mind of course. first of all, why did you have to say "even a cavemen could do it" ? (caveman btw) , anyways, what exactly are you talking about? when you join aeria, you pretty much agreed to follow the t.o.s "no exploiting of any kind, blah blah blah"
if you get banned for afking, then thats your fault... i highly doubt people will stop buying ipods if apple decides to sue you if you jail break it... you should be glad there even giving you these really stupid events in the first place.
yea, i believe events are dumb when you get 200 of them in one day.  


Because
1. i felt like it
2. Even a caveMAN could do that exploit on his stone computer
3. Apple doesnt lock people's phone for jailbreaking, they just fix the exploit and move on, Aeria should follow their exampl
4.HOW IS BEING AWAY FROM YOU KEYBOARD AN EXPLOIT????  


well, you won the 4th statement, but they give you a 7 day ban and then a permanent ban right? if you havent learned from your first mistake, then i guess your hopeless. sorry to say that, but... you dont have much rights to complain if you got permanent banned even after they gave you a warning ban. (if you actually did, cause im not sure if you did) .
as for your 3rd statement... yea, they could do that... but they wont

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:29 pm
i didnt get banned but look at this

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2033323

55 people banned for afking??? Lmao???? Other games ban player for hacking, what does aeria ban you for, being away from your keyboard and not playing their game

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Le sigh...... what has this community come to?

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:35 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
Le sigh...... what has this community come to?  


i wonder why

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:41 pm
They told you not to AFK, or try to get your prizes in a manner that was not legit.

VoiceOfFallen

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2013
Posts
35
Location
United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:43 pm
caghen0120 wrote:
They told you not to AFK, or try to get your prizes in a manner that was not legit.  


is it my fault that my dog was dying, so me and my friend who was in the same room had to take him to the vet, and forgot to turn off soldier front?

caghen0120

Rank 4
caghen0120
Joined
08 Oct 2012
Posts
2912
Location
Baytown United States
PostedJul 13, 2013 10:45 pm
VoiceOfFallen wrote:
caghen0120 wrote:
They told you not to AFK, or try to get your prizes in a manner that was not legit.  


is it my fault that my dog was dying, so me and my friend who was in the same room had to take him to the vet, and forgot to turn off soldier front?  

I lol'd just make that excuse on the fly? You don't like it, send in a ticket. Otherwise, this thread is pretty much useless.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: