laharl0000

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Simple quick account question

I've a bunch of characters I don't want, would take some time to delete them.

Q1: Is it possible to reset/delete your account or would you just have to make another one?

Overall I'd rather be in royal guard and I'd probably level at least enough to get a mech, 17 before finally picking one.

Better to lose in pvp than not to join at all. As for the characters well I'd just be interesting to try all their mechs anyways 17 isn't that high of a level.
Advertisement

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Hope you didn't use any names you liked because those will be gone after you delete the characters. If you have anything of worth I suggest not deleting all characters at once.
Takes 24 hours to delete a character.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Re: Simple quick account question

laharl0000 wrote:
I've a bunch of characters I don't want, would take some time to delete them.

Q1: Is it possible to reset/delete your account or would you just have to make another one?

Overall I'd rather be in royal guard and I'd probably level at least enough to get a mech, 17 before finally picking one.

Better to lose in pvp than not to join at all. As for the characters well I'd just be interesting to try all their mechs anyways 17 isn't that high of a level.  

I would not think it is possible to reset/delete your account. You can make another account, if you wish. However the name you have chosen previously cannot be used again. It takes 24 hours from when you started to delete your character, to have it remove from your account.

Laharl9999

Rank 0
Laharl9999
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:59 pm
Scrunchie89 wrote:
Hope you didn't use any names you liked because those will be gone after you delete the characters. If you have anything of worth I suggest not deleting all characters at once.

The names were ok, not a big deal. Used my old email and found my account. Actually tried this game a few years back, didn't try it out much since it doesn't exactly look that new gen but went to Vindictus instead. The pvp and overall theme is quite interesting as to why I'm trying out this game again.

My closed beta characters are deleted though, probably would have preferred it anyways. 2008

HenshinCyborg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
HenshinCyborg
PostedJul 10, 2013 4:32 pm
Laharl9999 wrote:

The names were ok, not a big deal. Used my old email and found my account. Actually tried this game a few years back, didn't try it out much since it doesn't exactly look that new gen but went to Vindictus instead. The pvp and overall theme is quite interesting as to why I'm trying out this game again.

This game wasn't around a few years ago, it's pretty new. Razz

Ievikokonoe

Ievikokonoe
PostedJul 10, 2013 4:45 pm
Laharl9999 wrote:
Scrunchie89 wrote:

My closed beta characters are deleted though, probably would have preferred it anyways. 2008  
lol this game is new

Laharl9999

Rank 0
Laharl9999
PostedJul 10, 2013 5:09 pm   Last edited by Laharl9999 on Jul 10, 2013 5:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Probably tried a different game first but still, this game is at least 3 years old.
Either way just going to use my old account. Thanks for the replays.

I typically play a new game a lot not sure about the long run but for now just casually messing around with each character.

Ievikokonoe

Ievikokonoe
PostedJul 10, 2013 5:11 pm
Laharl9999 wrote:
Probably tried a different game first but still, this game is at least 3 years old.

Three years old xD this game came out in march for western -_-

Laharl9999

Rank 0
Laharl9999
PostedJul 10, 2013 5:12 pm
Ievikokonoe wrote:
Laharl9999 wrote:

Three years old xD this game came out in march for western -_-  

Seriously?

I know for a fact I played this game some time ago, probably played an over seas version.

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
PostedJul 10, 2013 5:34 pm
Still wasn't 3 years o.o