abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:38 am

NEW MOUNTS

i got less no of exchange items in every month to get mounts.
are these mounts are for cashers ony limited
Advertisement

shigeru_azuma16

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 3:49 am
They become part of the pvp point reward after its first introduction. Though I could be wrong in saying this but the balen mount quest should stop. Really, it's supposed to be the only saving grace for players who don't want to make a money sink out of a browser game and yet...

mr.aoukar

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 4:05 am
i think so, the event lasts around a month and each day you can get 2 chests for free (talking about last event, the silver medals one) so you get a total of 60 medals, unless you're so **** lucky to get chests to give you x3 medals for the other 60 you won't be able to get it unless you get the other 2 chests from the cash quest.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJul 10, 2013 4:49 am
Wild Alpaca = Non-Casher
Nether Rhino = Casher

abhishek8023

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2013 7:43 am
go n check each time u want 120 items ...they give maximum of 80 or 90..or lesss than that..how non cashers get rest 40 to get wild alpha

kurosakiOO7

Rank 1
kurosakiOO7
PostedJul 10, 2013 7:51 am

Hey!
Hey i just started that game and i dont know much but im here to ask u , is that abhi from ts2 ? o_o

Saveric

Saveric
PostedJul 10, 2013 9:50 am
abhishek8023 wrote:
go n check each time u want 120 items ...they give maximum of 80 or 90..or lesss than that..how non cashers get rest 40 to get wild alpha  

You can get like 231 Rays hitting double days. I have the quest list and what they give. Rays of Sunshine are non-casher items. Essence of Summer are Casher items.

Wild Alpaca is from Rays of Sunshine.
Nether Rhino is from Essence of Summer.

Before you QQ go and actually learn what the event is.

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedJul 11, 2013 6:49 am
Saveric wrote:
abhishek8023 wrote:

You can get like 231 Rays hitting double days. I have the quest list and what they give. Rays of Sunshine are non-casher items. Essence of Summer are Casher items.

Are the events quest factible for everyone? I still remember the arguins with the last one cause not all non-cashers were able to do all the quest or farm in time to don't lose items. I'll appreciate if you can say me where to check this list so i can make my own maths to see if i can go for the rhino.

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedJul 11, 2013 7:25 am
Cacuga wrote:
Saveric wrote:
abhishek8023 wrote:

Are the events quest factible for everyone? I still remember the arguins with the last one cause not all non-cashers were able to do all the quest or farm in time to don't lose items. I'll appreciate if you can say me where to check this list so i can make my own maths to see if i can go for the rhino.  

this is where all the event quest will get updated July Event

but like Saveric said 231 rays one can get if they do all quests, and all quests mean non cashers quests....hence after spending 120 rays to get wild alpaca, u will still hv 111 left...

u can then spend 111 for 30 essence of summer in exchange,

but rhino is totally casher, u can get it only by buying the chest which will be in shop to buy for 55 balen...so for rhino u do the maths, 55 balen for each chest and each chest gives 1 essence of summer ^^ so probably more 90 chest u hv to buy to get the rhino ^^

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedJul 11, 2013 1:54 pm
But i want to know all quest not just this week, cause if you set a quest like "Participate in the tanks trials" that happens when i'm working in the evening or when i'm sleeping at 6:00am then i can't do this quest. (Just an example) so i can calculate how many essences i can get and see if have enought balens or not for the Rhino. I assume you said 90 chest if i got the Alpaca first right? what if i convert everything to essences?