Adamanteus8

Aeria: Product Manager
Adamanteus8
PostedJul 08, 2013 3:43 pm   Last edited by Adamanteus8 on Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Announcement Regarding Hot Time/Bingo Events

Hey Shaiyans!

For the last few weeks you have been helping fight back the Invasion of the mechs that are trying to devour the Goddess blessings. During this time you have also been participating in the Bingo event each day and the Hot Time event once per week. These events have been giving out some great prizes but that can't last forever.

This past Sunday, July 7, was the last Hot Time event. Saturday July 13th will be the last day for the Bingo event.

We know that the Hot Time accessories are still being highly sought after and discussed. We are awaiting the fix from the developers to balance them more. But we also know that not everyone got them. Even if you were online during the Hot Time event, the prizes were given out automatically by the server randomly. Even though everyone had 4 different chances to receive the items, we will be running some different events and promotions to give you more chances to receive the accessories in the near future.

Though these two events are ending, the Iron Invasion will continue. Keep fighting back those mechs and defend your lands!
Advertisement

cloud343

Rank 3
cloud343
PostedJul 08, 2013 9:35 pm
Smile you can fix those but can you talk to them about Rangers/Sins -.-

Chan375

Rank 3
Chan375
PostedJul 09, 2013 12:51 am
Over the past week it has been pointed out repeatedly by pvpers in the low zones that at 15 zone even with 0 OJs these accessories are too powerful, it is not that a few more need to be handed out, it is that they need to be removed 100% from the 15 zone. Unless either 100% of all current and future pvpers are given them or 100% don't have them they create an imbalance that is completely impossible to overcome in that zone.

As for canta, if they have 0 OJ they are slightly more powerful then maxed heroics, but only slightly.... if they have up to 15 oj to 4 stat as you indicate is the plan they are too powerful still, creating too much of an inbalance for new players coming into the zone, again either 100% of current and future pvpers must have them or none. Either remove all OJ or remove them completely from the zone if you want that zone stable.

I understand that PMs and GMs don't play this game and so they don't see the effects directly but they do read forums and they should listen to players. To my knowlege they also all have a college education and know mathematics to various degrees... It isn't hard to figure that in a zone where gear offer around 950 stats adding in accessories that offer 888 (20*6base+15*6xmas+13*2DD2+15x4OJ*3) more just with 3 accessories could be a bit over the top. Prior to this patch a full set of maxed heroics including double max ojd and double rec runed = 850 stat total from the full set. Now if this 15 max OJ limit is set just the 3 accessories will be 30 stats better the a maxed full set of heroics... Although it is nice for those of us who don't have to waste op and AP maxing our heroics now, it is not friendly for new people who might want to come to canta some day.

Please listen to what your players are saying from these zones about these accessories. You claimed to be unable to remove the accessories because they would drop again...now they aren't dropping again and never have. You claimed that wiping them would be too much because it would require a maint after each event, but the accessories are the only event that anyone had any complaints about. Week after week since they have been released the low zones have said the same thing, and you persist in ignoring the zones. Please show that you do listen to your players, page after page of players have posted asking for these to removed, the posts started the day these showed up... we still ask.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJul 09, 2013 2:33 am   Last edited by ...JayGee... on Jul 09, 2013 12:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Chan375 wrote:

As for canta, if they have 0 OJ they are slightly more powerful then maxed heroics, but only slightly.... if they have up to 15 oj to 4 stat as you indicate is the plan they are too powerful still, creating too much of an inbalance for new players coming into the zone, again either 100% of current and future pvpers must have them or none.

Actually if they have 0 OJ's then fully maxed heroic is better; if they have 15 OJ on 4 stats then the HT is better. I'll post SS later but essentially the difference is mainly from having 4 OJ's instead of 2.

Edit: here's the screenshot showing HT loop side-by-side with a maxed out Heroic loop (which is the "weakest" of the Heroic set as base stats on the rings and necklace are a little higher).

.Kao.

Rank 1
.Kao.
PostedJul 09, 2013 3:56 am
Nice job again AG. The hot time event, i dont care if it's stay or not, but the Bingo...

Bingo is the chance for new players to make some money, and its make the game easier, so if possible continue the bingo event.

Rock1tt

Rank 1
Rock1tt
PostedJul 09, 2013 4:46 am
So.....basically what your doing, is removing all the FREE stuff that reduces your AP income, and scr3wing players over even more in the low zones!!

How exactly are you going to make the accessories available, through AP i guess?

How have people had 4 x opportunities to get them?

On Shaiya Nexon site, there is something called a schedule, that says exactly what drops on which weekend.

Good that you've ended the event, but remove the accessories, or make them 31+

No other option is acceptable.

And while you're at it...how about fixing Absorption, Magic damage in lower zones, Resist and Death Glitch???

We've been waiting for months now

corky420

Rank 2
corky420
PostedJul 09, 2013 5:52 am
This is disappointing guys >.> hope somehing is done soon maybe release them on a battle bonus or make them questable aswell as tradable otherwise entire game would be better served by wiping them.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJul 09, 2013 6:41 am
Just wipe them or make them lvl 31+ pls and keep the bingo. Bingo is fun. Wink

cobrashark13

Rank 3
cobrashark13
PostedJul 09, 2013 7:44 am
Its good news that Iron Invasion is staying. The quest boxes give some really nice lapis (for canta anyway) and I thought that they would be leaving with the end of bingo event. I am happy to see that it will not be only the super rich that end up getting stars linked.

Please don't remove HT accessoies in Canta. 15 point OJ is still high (0 ojs would be the best bc then Heroics would be a little better) Alot of us cannot afford to link full mechanic and the HTs let us keep up with the rich people a little bit.

What about the medals dropping into our inventory and Treasure Maps? Staying or Going?

Grifhis

Rank 0
Grifhis
PostedJul 09, 2013 8:57 am

ironic or sarcastic
hello GMs
i have some ideas for the next hot time event (i hope the next year!):

- a Superman Costume.
So some players will have the ability to fly, to use laser beam from their eyes
and lots of strength and speed.

- a Batman Costume.
So some players will have the ability to use the Batman gadgets (car, aircraft, ecc.)

- a Star Wars Laser Sword.
So some players will have the Power of a Jedi Mad

- a super remedy + 1000 to all stats !
So a nosser will kill everyone in the world....(in the real world too)

and every other stupid thing that can make an unbalanced PVP.

i hate the "random events" in the real world and more and more in a game,
you can make the hot accessory level 31+ with a simple patch
(i am software developer!) you can solve this problem in a easy way, but you are
waiting a complicated patch that should change the OJ stats in pvp map Shocked

other simple solution:
give same Hot Time accessory to all players that don't have them

but you want a more complicated solution