GMshrinky

GameMaster: USA
GMshrinky
PostedJul 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Secondary Password Reset Form

Click here if you've forgotten your secondary password!
Forgot your secondary password? Look no further!

Click the "Form" link to access the page where you can submit your request for a secondary password reset.

Click the "Status" link to access the page that will show the current status of your submission.

Derpa derp Have I helped you, or do you like the services I provide? Please leave some feedback!
Advertisement

jasonn.yang

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2013 8:18 am

gfgadf

fdssafd
afdafasdf

saradaclound

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2013 8:06 pm
There are many ways to reset lost Windows passwords, but I think the best and easiest way to reset Windows password is to use the Windows password recovery software.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedAug 14, 2013 12:59 am
saradaclound wrote:
There are many ways to reset lost Windows passwords, but I think the best and easiest way to reset Windows password is to use the Windows password recovery software.  

The post is referring to Scarlet Blade's secondary password to get into the game, not Windows password recovery. Anyways, a game such as this is more than likely using Linux as its server base instead of Windows, so you're talking a whole different ball of wax.

viper155rk

Rank 0
viper155rk
PostedSep 23, 2013 10:36 pm
how long does this take

beast42069

Rank 0
PostedSep 26, 2013 6:46 pm
good question i been waiting 4 hours lol

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedSep 27, 2013 3:21 am
Tickets take about 48 hours to be answered normally, sometimes 72 depending if a billing issue or not. Please contact a GS if you need ticket forwarded if after about 72 hours if you need assistance.

beast42069

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2013 4:44 pm
awesome thx for the info and it has been reset Smile

alex_carpusor

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2013 5:39 pm
first of all the fact that we are forced to use a secondary password sucks and second the fact that we have to w8 48 or 72 hrs for a reset instead of having an automated recovery system sucks even more... and yeah yeah now it's supposed to be for our account's protection but i don't want it and i don't need it and i wanna be able to chose that

ryanvanityxtina

Rank 0
ryanvanityxtina
PostedOct 26, 2013 1:52 am
alex_carpusor wrote:
first of all the fact that we are forced to use a secondary password sucks and second the fact that we have to w8 48 or 72 hrs for a reset instead of having an automated recovery system sucks even more... and yeah yeah now it's supposed to be for our account's protection but i don't want it and i don't need it and i wanna be able to chose that  

You may direct your complaint to LivePlex, not Aeria. So, learn korean or just google translate and send your complaint into their Customer Service team.

Keep in mind that pass codes are reset during office hours. As it is now the weekend, you will probably have to definitely wait 48 hours for the reset. You don't want or need it? That's great. But most people enjoy having the extra protection incase of a compromised account. I doubt they'd ever remove it because one person complains that they don't want or need it.