viapolletig

Rank 1
PostedJul 05, 2013 3:59 am
I dont understand how this works...

So f.e. I purchase 50$ worth of AP
Meaning I would get 6.000AP
Yet that is the same amount of AP that I would get as always. Where is the 50% Bonus cash sale?
And will I get 50% or less if i purchase, lets say 500AP??

Really poor information. I guess I wont purchase AP then Smile
Advertisement

Zacsky

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Zacsky
PostedJul 05, 2013 5:56 am
@cutie0407,
Um, that's not part of this event. The email that you received was because you purchased AP for the first time, and the coupon you got is sorta like a bonus for your next AP purchase (You get 20% more as a thank-you). It's not related to this event at all.

@viapolletig,
The bonus cash is included in the purchase itself. They raised the % at the billing page for the various methods to purchase AP, specifically for this event.

Simply put,

[BEFORE this event]
If you purchase 1000 AP for 10 dollars with 20% bonus (at the 'Save Up To' on the billing page), you'll get 200 bonus AP. So the total AP you would receive is 1200 (1000 + 200).

[FOR this event]
They raised the amount of bonus AP you would receive by 50%. So instead of receiving 200 bonus AP, you would receive 500 bonus AP (because 1000 x 50% = 500). Your new total AP would be 1500 (1000 + 500).

Basically, they raised the bonus AP you would receive with each respective mode of payment (Paypal, Credit Card, etc). Check your billing page, it should have the updated AP bonus you'll receive prior to your purchase (look under 'Save Up To').

viapolletig

Rank 1
PostedJul 05, 2013 8:21 am
Zacsky wrote:
@cutie0407,
Um, that's not part of this event. The email that you received was because you purchased AP for the first time, and the coupon you got is sorta like a bonus for your next AP purchase (You get 20% more as a thank-you). It's not related to this event at all.

@viapolletig,
The bonus cash is included in the purchase itself. They raised the % at the billing page for the various methods to purchase AP, specifically for this event.

Simply put,

[BEFORE this event]
If you purchase 1000 AP for 10 dollars with 20% bonus (at the 'Save Up To' on the billing page), you'll get 200 bonus AP. So the total AP you would receive is 1200 (1000 + 200).

[FOR this event]
They raised the amount of bonus AP you would receive by 50%. So instead of receiving 200 bonus AP, you would receive 500 bonus AP (because 1000 x 50% = 500). Your new total AP would be 1500 (1000 + 500).

Basically, they raised the bonus AP you would receive with each respective mode of payment (Paypal, Credit Card, etc). Check your billing page, it should have the updated AP bonus you'll receive prior to your purchase (look under 'Save Up To').  

I just purchased 75$ worth of AP and got the usual amount.

which is around 9k AP
gg fool me more I want my money back

Elara023

Rank 0
Elara023
PostedJul 05, 2013 8:32 am
I tested with 250 AP and I got the normal amount of 10%. The event does not work for the euro?

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedJul 05, 2013 8:55 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am. Edited 1 time in total
The sale is only in the currencies and payment types listed. You can see the Bonus on the right:

viapolletig

Rank 1
PostedJul 05, 2013 8:59 am
Superman0X wrote:
The sale is only in the currencies and payment types listed. You can see the Bonus on the right:

Are you kidding me? It has always been the same O.O

tricky aeria fooled me pretty nicely

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedJul 05, 2013 9:14 am
viapolletig wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Actually no. As you will notice, the payment methods affected PayPal, Credit Card, Moneybookers etc now have a max of 50%. The max is normally 20%. If you dont remember what it was before the sale, just check again after. Players can verify that what I am saying is correct as well.

viapolletig

Rank 1
PostedJul 05, 2013 9:17 am
Superman0X wrote:
viapolletig wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Actually no. As you will notice, the payment methods affected PayPal, Credit Card, Moneybookers etc now have a max of 50%. The max is normally 20%. If you dont remember what it was before the sale, just check again after. Players can verify that what I am saying is correct as well.  

Do I have to show you my pruchase history?
Ive recieved the same amount of AP for 75$ as the last time

Superman0X

Game Master
Superman0X
PostedJul 05, 2013 9:22 am
viapolletig wrote:

I can see your purchase history.
Look at the purchase on 7/2 and compare it with the purchase on 7/5. You will see that they are NOT the same amount (with the bonus).

viapolletig

Rank 1
PostedJul 05, 2013 9:27 am
Superman0X wrote:
viapolletig wrote:

I can see your purchase history.
Look at the purchase on 7/2 and compare it with the purchase on 7/5. You will see that they are NOT the same amount (with the bonus).  

oh lol seems like im not that birght of a mind. Sorry for creating trouble and thanks for enlightening me.

Im glad that you spent some time to talk to me Smile means a lot. GJ