ilovealisha

Rank 0
ilovealisha
PostedJun 07, 2007 11:10 am

Real life Laughs

Thought it would be great to share the laughs, So im going to start by telling a real life event, which still causes me to laugh.. then you can tell us yours Cool

I live in thailand i am an international student, recently moved here from england, and i went on a school trip to chang mai.. and i was in the hotel when i decided that the hotel room needed redecorating.. so i started moving all the furniture around.. then i went downstairs to the ground floor.. and bribed the bell boy to bring up some plant pots... so i have these plant pots in my room.. so i go to sleep wake up.. go out on the school trip, boring as Hard lol.. came back, the room was the same.. but to my surprise in my neighbours room, the maids had completly moved around her furniture, the same way i had mine, but without the plants...

and i wanna be an architect when im older lol.. maybe its a sign Rolling Eyes

okay ill give you another one

It was another school trip.. and the previous one we went to we ended up having a huge party.. and got horrible drunk, so the teachers set us rules.. like in ur own rooms at 10:30pm.,. of course we knew that once the teachers are in bed, we could do whatever we want.. the teachers gave us a room list.. so we wouldn't knock on any bodys door that we wouldn't know.. so me and my friend snuck out with our list ran down stairs.. carrying some bottles of vodka.. we open the door to our friends room.. and its our teacher.. sitting in underwear watching animal planet... he was shouting at us SO loud the hotel manager came upstairs lol.. apparently the teachers had moved around the order.. to make it so people would accidently knock on the teachers door instead... that was a big mistake lol

hope you enjoyed the storys.. looking forward to reading yours
Razz

Ign: 2HOT4U Guild:PhoenixDown Class: Rogue - Assassin Level: 4x
Advertisement

ahliang

Rank 2
ahliang
PostedJul 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Laughing ah... i miss those field trips.
Well the teachers are always one step infront arn't they Rolling Eyes

earthdawn

Rank 2
earthdawn
PostedJul 04, 2007 5:01 am
LMAO ...

some years ago, as i started my studies i had some big trouble with 1 of my class. every time i got some bad words about my behavoiur and he told me i havent to talk to his girlfirend. on a weak moment i got access to the central etc/passwd of school administration. (for ppl who doesnt know, it's one point to get all stored passwords from unix systems). i cracked their encryption by using john the ripper and got many usernames and passwords.
next time i got trouble with him, i loged in his account, replaced the pics of his school homepage with pcitures from a SM site. then i talked to some girls of my class and showed them his site... it doesnt took a week til his girl friend was solo ... sh!t happens ^^

plz vote karma for me by clicking on my profile