aaronCJN

Rank 1
aaronCJN
PostedJul 24, 2013 1:31 am
On a warm summer evening, in a browser game [DDtank] my character will throw a lot bunch of TomatoES to enemy untill they ellergic to toMAtoEs and give up .. piak piak !! As a result my character won the summer match in DDtank WOOHOOO !!! then i willl got blacklisted + they call me nub like before summer vacation. I dont know why i keep being blacklisted whenever i defeat someone LOL .. But me and my character summer evening spirit wont goes down due to some little obstruction, we keep until we got 100% successs rate .. when Ares duel started , we will using horn to asking if there is anyone want to be my partner but they cant pm me cause i got blacklisted by all of them ...
Advertisement

ZamanthaD_90520

Rank 0
ZamanthaD_90520
PostedJul 24, 2013 1:41 am

d

aaronCJN wrote:
On a warm summer evening, in a browser game [DDtank] my character will throw a lot bunch of TomatoES to enemy untill they ellergic to toMAtoEs and give up .. piak piak !! As a result my character won the summer match in DDtank WOOHOOO !!! then i willl got blacklisted + they call me nub like before summer vacation. I dont know why i keep being blacklisted whenever i defeat someone LOL .. But me and my character summer evening spirit wont goes down due to some little obstruction, we keep until we got 100% successs rate .. when Ares duel started , we will using horn to asking if there is anyone want to be my partner but they cant pm me cause i got blacklisted by all of them ...  

Wow !!!

patrick_831986

Rank 0
patrick_831986
PostedJul 24, 2013 6:06 am

my summer vacation

First of i am so looking forward to summer vaction because i might be able to drive myself! I have so much plan for the summer with my friends , my family, and last but not least myself. What i mean by myself is i get to relax and just forget about all the bad things that happen before the summer. Summer vacation is a time to realx and forget things. A vacation to me is to relax and just let loose and clear your mind . Just lay back and enjoy the sun !

School is gettin closer to ending, which means SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!(: Every summer i say im going to do something but i never do anything , but ! this year is so going to change i am going to go out and explore and have so much fun. So much happen for me in this year, and i this is my time to relax about these crazy nonsense things. i been in school about for ten months ? so i really think its time for me to just forget about school for that period of time cause its vacation time .

My plans is to go to the beach , with all the people i am suppose to be go with. I am going to Monteray bay , Santa cruz, and a whole bunch of beaches. Then i am going to swim all summer, im going to get so dark-___- Anyways as long i have fun it doesnt matter. then i plan on tubing and sking . Have a bonfire with friends. Also me and my boyfriend go stay a night around or on the beach. This summer has alot coming its way from my friends, family, and me. So summer better be prepared for the worse or the best coming your way(:

lukazg1

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2013 6:31 am

Character Summer Story

[b]In the Land of Wonders and extraordinary beauty, one man stands alone. Equipped only with a bow, precision and power on his side. At noon, when the sun is high, and while the other characters hide in the shade, without the fear he does not put sunscreen. The mission: Find the path to the sea. The path that hides many secrets. Secrets surrounded by numerous enemies. With Rage enters the battle. Death and destruction, the enemy is defeated and he manages to get through. Only one health potion aka. beer is enough for the return of maximum health. Golden Chest. With a steady hand, opens the chest and finds exactly what he needed. Cold ice cream on ice. Perfect. The path continues. Forests. Finally, little shade always comes in handy. Along the way, the old house and farm. There is something there, something grows. Approaching and finds green plants with seven leaves. What is it ? Not gold, daru or kyanite, but it smells good .... ( here disappears some time and the story, no one knows why ) .... Finally, there is the sea. It's beautiful. Just wants to jump. He runs, he jumps..... !!!!!!! DISCONNECTED !!!

CherryLust

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
CherryLust
PostedJul 24, 2013 7:33 am
Summer is here! Time for a vacation..... but where to? Been here in this little castle tucked away in this "oh so grand" place called Deathly Sands. Would be nice to visit someplace with out sand... I have sand in places I rather not have Embarassed

Ah! Aaaah!!!! I have an idea! I remember this place called Fetid Swamp the complete opposite of the desert Smile Let us pack up our castle and port over there now! *Zoom zoom poke plop boom* We're here!!

Look! Look and behold!! All around us are low level players ... some are even within the 10 level range for plunders. Oh my, oh my! What a blessed summer this is... no sand, easy plunders, and no high levels plundering me!! Oh joyous day! I shall now relax with some lemonade and sand free pants all the while making the summer more difficult for the lower level players <3

That is until all the lower level players rise up in a revolt against the lovely, delicate, sweet and charming mage Sad *Enter handsome knight on white horse!!*

My beautiful mage I have traveled far and wide to seek the one with the face that haunts my dreams... please.... please I beg of you! Allow me to put those heathen lower level players back in their place as your loyal and handsome man slave!!

And so the mage and handsome man slave rode off into the sunset hand in hand to enjoy their new found summer fling <3

The End.

krokkki

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2013 8:04 am

My character

Character
My character will spend their summer vacation in drinking cocktails,meeting hot girls and walking on the sunny beach .He will be lazy all day until it's time for new feats in the world of Aeria.

Nyhmai

Rank 0
Nyhmai
PostedJul 24, 2013 7:33 pm

The setting is from Shaiya Phoenix.. :D
Kedo slowly sank to the ground that was not soaked in blood, and turned her head towards her friends. The battle had been vicious, but they were victorious, and never again would the angry mobs of zombies and goblins attack the nearby village. The villagers shyly came out of their hiding places and thanked Kedo for saving them and soon she was on her way. As Kedo journeyed into a widespread forest called More’s Woods, she noticed a lake close by and decided to relax. Coming close to the lake she noticed several Pixies and Galluses on the other side, and ignored them. Putting her axe and armor down onto the ground, she dived and yelled as her body touched the cold water. Coming up for air, Kedo drifted on her back, looking up into the deep blue sky that held very little clouds. She took her time in the lake, taking comfort in the small noises of the monsters on the other side, for she knew that they would not cross.
Eventually she had stayed in the lake long enough, and got out. She started a small fire, and roasted some meat that she had packed a few days ago at the village. Staring into the fire, she lost her mind to the sensation of freedom. As her day slowly drew to a close, Kedo laid down onto the ground and looked up at the stars. She started to drift off and wished, that this is what she could do for the rest of her life, and finally with peace in her heart and mind, she fell asleep, her back facing towards the monsters.

bizdibic

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 1:06 am
I am very tired, tired after a long struggle with all these monsters. Tired after a long teaching. But ... Summer has come! and with it, and well deserved vacation!
I will start a long walk through my wonderful country.
I trained mounts for the road, i prepared the baggage (especially summer clothes and stamina potions).....lets gooooo
We took the road to the sea, beautiful and alluring blue sea!
Passes through high mountains with beautiful pine forests, deep valleys and nimble waters. Stops here are true moments of charity and relaxation.
Our way to the sea then passes through the wavy hills adorned with fruit trees their fruit gives you chill these hot days. Soon fruitful plains begin followed by the foamy sea, the target of our trip. Here I laze in the sun to accumulate energy for us fight, I will bathe in the sea waves bustling, I danced the nights fragrant sea breezes and garden flowers.

vladko_belev

Rank 0
vladko_belev
PostedJul 25, 2013 4:39 am

Character

Bi4ez Wartune S2
My character is tired of defeating monsters.All he wants is a break.He made his last dungeon for the summer and will go with his friends and guildies on a summer vacation.He will take his sunglasses and summer equipment for the trip and will expect a good and relaxing summer holiday. Razz

CiderMill

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2013 6:38 am

My Character

summer Story
As Winthrop enjoys his normal summer, ambling about the countryside and exploring the points of interest, he'll no doubt come across strange fruit. It's not as bad now as it used to be, but as we all know if you go to the right areas those things can clutter up the countryside something fierce. There are places you can't have a picnic at a scenic stonehenge, visit a local alchemist or even try spelunking in old mines without tripping over strange fruit at every turn. Strangely enough Winthrop will do his picnicking and visiting and spelumking in exactly the areas where he is likely to stumble over strange fruit. You might well ask, "Why would he do such a thing?" It's because each time a fruit catches his foot he'll stop and pick it up. And every time he'll think back fondly to growing up in a rural farming community and the Halloween hijinks some people would pull. Putting firecrackers in jack-o-lanterns, stuffing mailboxes with rotten tomatoes and zuccini, spraying family pets with sheep dip. You know, the usual. To honor those fond memories Winthrop will carefully stockpile the strange fruit he finds while having fun. Theres a nice damp corner of the stables that isn't used by anything other than slimy mold that'll hold a couple metric tons of the useless things quite handily. And come Halloween Winthrop will relive his delinquent youth raining slimy rotten strange fruit on castles and heroes alike.

So that's what my character will do this summer, having fun and preparing for Halloween. After all, that's what the summer is for, isn't it?