GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
PostedJul 01, 2013 6:55 pm   Last edited by GMZeal on Jul 23, 2013 6:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Paid Out] Summer of Fun: Character Summer Story!

Winners:

lukazg1
CiderMill
CherryLust

emiliyan.gaming
bizdibic
EquinoxBlade
aaronCJN
riemerbeets

Congratulations!
Please check your aeria games in box for you epin ^_^

_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _

The GM Team will collect all qualified participant's entries and pay out the following!
3 of the best entries along with 5 lucky raffle winners will get 500 AP and the Badge!

( Starts: 07/21/2013 - Ends: 7/27/2013)
You may be having the best time of your life, but what about your characters? Write up a story describing how your main character would spend their summer vacation!

Three of the GM's favorite entries, along with five random participants will receive 500 AP in the form of an epin along with a Summer of Fun Badge!

Follow these directions exactly to be sure you qualify!

Write a short story about how your character would spend their summer vacation! Make sure it's descriptive, well written and captivating!

Once you have it written, simply place it here in this thread as a reply in order to be entered!

EVENT STARTS: 3:00 pm PDT07/21/2013
EVENT ENDS: 3:00 pm PDT 7/27/2013

• No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • Nothing inappropriate!
  • No cheating allowed.
Advertisement

Mazenaf

Rank 0
Mazenaf
PostedJul 22, 2013 12:59 am   Last edited by Mazenaf on Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am. Edited 1 time in total

Character Summer Story

summer story
My character is out going... like to go outside and spend my time with my family and my kids, working in the morning, spend my breaks playing Aeria Games. and afternoon with my family and friends
that is it

lancememan3

Rank 0
PostedJul 22, 2013 4:37 am

My Character

My Character will be staying at home and practice cooking , baking , and doing hosehold chores to make his summer a fun yet educational one.

Marstarrocket

Rank 1
PostedJul 22, 2013 10:11 pm

My Character Summer Story entry!

My character is out going... like to go outside and shoot some hoops, then go to the pool and take some swimming lesson and spend my afternoon playing Aeria Games. Very Happy That's how my character would spend summer vacation!

Mazenaf

Rank 0
Mazenaf
PostedJul 23, 2013 1:04 am

Re: My Character Summer Story entry!

My character is out going... like to go outside and spend my time with my family and my kids, working in the morning, spend my breaks playing Aeria Games. and afternoon with my family and friends
that is it

ZamanthaD_90520

Rank 0
ZamanthaD_90520
PostedJul 23, 2013 1:55 am

[Event] Summer of Fun: Character Summer Story!

[Event] Summer of Fun: My Character Summer Story!
My character, go to the mall with my Parents and Friends. Camping with my Friends and Classmate, Practice to cook, attend to Church, Voice Lesson And Play DDTank.

XxReiko

Rank 1
PostedJul 23, 2013 3:03 am
My character, went to the mall with my friends, went to a picnic with my family.

Practiced to play the piano, had voice lessons, and played EE with my friends.

The End.

HACKING IS MY LIFE.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedJul 23, 2013 6:43 pm

My Entry

My character will be slaying great fly-bodied monsters and then taking on multi-legged forms in order to bring mass destruction and justice to the worlds of play.
Then he will meet his nemesis Character2 and play a duel of YuGiOh cards in a life and death situation.
He will then hibernate till the end of summer so he can come back out in the superior season.
After this he will repeat this procedure for the rest of his life with nothing changing, though he might use pokemon cards instead at some point....He is contemplating these thoughts in great detail during his hibernation!

Fp_DjGoold

Rank 0
Fp_DjGoold
PostedJul 23, 2013 6:55 pm
My character would Traveling with his friends Smile Like a wind in the face swimming, Playing, Dancing among many other things, But Would yourself and play the game Soldier Front and DDTank

Note: Do not tell my character more discovered that he can walk on water oO

riemerbeets

Rank 1
PostedJul 24, 2013 1:07 am   Last edited by riemerbeets on Jul 26, 2013 1:44 am. Edited 2 times in total
My character wants to see a lot of sightseeings. After I showed my character all these great things. My character and I will go to the beach, park and terrace for the rest of the summer.

And ofcourse we will play a few DDTank/GoldenAge/Wartune games in between Razz