jackie_yeung123

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Aeria Ignite not opening?

No error messages
Uhm, I'm pretty sure this topic belongs here, so, uh, I'm just going to go over the details.

First of all, Ignite was working fine for me like a month ago (playing GunZ, AVA fine) until a couple of weeks ago (still trying to figure out why this is happening).

My problem? Ignite doesn't even start up. Tried running the program via desktop (using the shortcut) and directly from the installation folders. Also tried running them as an administrator. It doesn't pop up with any error messages. I just double-click the Ignite application, my mouse cursor plays that "loading" animation, and 10 seconds later, the animation stops and nothing pops up. Nothing. Even checked Task Manager; Ignite wasn't even in the Programs or Processes.

And yes, I also did:

-Restarted Computer
-Reinstalled Ignite
-Ran as Admin (as said above)
Advertisement

jackie_yeung123

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2013 3:34 pm
Really? Nothing?

gegena123

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2014 4:44 am
i have same problem i tried to reinstall but nothing happends if i click aeria ignite the ignite wont see in window but i see the tab of ignite

Naya_Merai

Rank 0
Naya_Merai
PostedJan 18, 2014 11:03 am
Same problem, it worked just fine yesterday, then today it refuses to open, no error, no supposed problem, just never opens, nothing Aeria related will work. I remember when I got glitched out of playing grand chase for over a year, they insisted since only so few ppl had the problem that it was my problem not theirs, and they couldn't do a darn thing for me. Then over a year later it magically works after they fix it themselves in the new season patch. Coincidence? I think not. Aeria's not gonna care if us few people can't get on, and maybe by some miracle a year or two later it'll magically work.