KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJun 30, 2013 9:20 pm   Last edited by KacesK on Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am. Edited 6 times in total

[Guild] Hokuten ^_^

If you want to join a cool, fun, and collected guild, this is for YOU!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ⓐⓑⓞⓤⓣ ⓤⓢ ║▌║▌║█│▌

We are a bunch of friendly peeps that have played multiple video games, including some from Aeria too! Maybe you guys heard of Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia? Hm, well I do. >.>
ANYWAYS, getting back on subject, we are aiming to become #1 among the guild and the server! (Muhahahah) BUT atlas, we cannot do it by ourselves, so we need YOU! That's right I see you wanting to join an active, fun-loving, PvP/PvE guild like us! We need YOU if you want to strive to become the best! Come join Hokuten!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ⓖⓡⓞⓤⓝⓓ ⓡⓤⓛⓔⓢ ║▌║▌║█│▌

-Be respectful.
-Please keep vulgar language, sexist/racist comments, harassment, rude behavior out of our guild. People breaking this rule will be discussing their actions with the Leader and/or me.
-Ranks will be discussed with Leader/Vices. We might at times get an opinion if you think a certain person is good for this position.
-Please do not fight with each other in guild. Please leave all fights outside of guild, even if it is a person not in our guild. We do not tolerate speaking rudely about others.
-Please help others, we are all new to Lime Odyssey, so many questions will be asked and answered. We will progress as a family, and try our best not to leave anyone behind ^_^
-We cannot always be there to help you (Sorry >_<) We have lives of our own, and we might be ingame doing stuff too. Its okay to ask, but please spare us from spamming.
"I need help, I need help, I need help. HELP ME PLZ, PLZ, PLZ, PL-"

▌│█║▌║▌║ ⓖⓞⓐⓛⓢ ║▌║▌║█│▌

We aim to become not only the #1 guild, to have relations with many other guilds, too! We are mostly social also. So if we cannot help you with something, others can!
Since we also focus on PvP/PvE/GvG don't blame us if we're all over the place! We like to have funs! In our spare time, we like to gather and chat with each other, and we can also help you if needed! Very Happy

Guild Leader: onekevin
Guild Vices: KacesK, Fern12321, Ryurainyday, chibiexcalibur, Cromaxis_the_Grand
Guild Members:Lust_XXVI, Licharra, manganimeluvr9
Guild Website: http://lcountry14.wix.com/lonahokuten (sorry site is still new, help would be appreciated)

If you want to apply to our guild please consider the following below:

Perfered Race:
Perfered Battle Class:
Perfered Trade Class:
Perfered IGN:

See you soon!

FACEBOOK: Newly made! https://www.facebook.com/LimeOdysseyHokutenGuild?skip_nax_wizard=true
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Welcome to Lime Odyssey and best of luck to your guild!

Checked out your site, and I'm gonna suggest Enjin or Wix for your site Very Happy

Enjin gives a 14 day free trial I believe and then you go to a "free plan", or you can pay:
http://www.enjin.com/

Wix is pretty nice, it's free (limited abit), but you can make a pro site for your guild:
http://www.wix.com/

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:51 pm
Okay thanks I'll check them out. Hopefully they will make MUCH more sense.

davell135

Rank 2
davell135
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Is Hokuten a final fantasy tactics reference? lol just wondering

donreaper3

Rank 0
donreaper3
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:25 pm
hope you make it big out there ^_^

always been standing on the borderline, of sanity and insanity. injoying the view from here.

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:26 pm
davell135 wrote:
Is Hokuten a final fantasy tactics reference? lol just wondering  

Not sure, I just named the guild like this because my original first guild was named this. Surprised

davell135

Rank 2
davell135
PostedJul 19, 2013 11:30 pm
ok cause tactics have the hokuten knights if i recall correctly. thx for the reply was just wondering.