Reapsouls

Rank 0
Reapsouls
PostedJun 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Opinions About Venus Server Community

Honestly what do you think?
I'm tired of people only caring for themselves.
Tired of hearing Pure be QQed about then other people having their ego so high they rather ninja gear from new players who need gear to sell when they could help their faction get stronger.
Pure isn't the best because they hoarded gear from the players in their faction. They are better because they know how to share gear and help each other out.
I'm not siding with anyone I am just showing what reflects on this faction on Venus.

I am trying to gear and build my way up and my own very guild to be lv 30-34s to help with Titan's and Kasava's and I'm also a potential AP user when I get my job. But I will not invest into a game/server where people think its okay to hoard gear to sell so other players who help you run the dungeon sit hands empty nah. That's **** I learned from early on 12 years of age on WoW not to take **** from ninja's. Or else you get no where. So this is why Venus is terrible everyone cares for themselves they don't help.

There are very few nice people. I ran some decent runs tho with class-specific and one of each class. IDGAF about gold I make that from daily quests and PVP grounds when I get those enhance stones. I care about helping my faction but if there is gonna be 100+ people on this side it takes 100+ to work together.

Pure can't take on everything on their own they need everyone to help. And if you prevent people from getting gear because you rather farm for gold well then you're hurting your own faction. Pure deserves everything why? because they share it and I guarantee If you helped them by helping our faction players gear and get stronger. They will start sharing out items in time after their guild have fully been geared with unique items. But that's totally up to you all think about yourselves or help Pure earn things by participating and helping others get to that point where they can help. The more the better you choose.
Advertisement

vandstunner

Rank 0
vandstunner
PostedJun 25, 2013 8:57 pm
lol, some people... and this is exactly why venus is like that, for people who doesn't know anything about History.
Remember people like Cesar, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Hitler,Augusto Pinochet, etc.
you should study more about the history of the world, and then think about what are you saying here:
Giving more power to one individual or group of them which already have control over you.
Say whatever you want, but the history doesn't lie.

MrRaven.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
MrRaven.
PostedJun 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Did you just compare a group of tyrants to a group of regular players in an MMO?

This is why you need to join the guild, Cocoro. Youre too cute.

Reapsouls

Rank 0
Reapsouls
PostedJun 25, 2013 9:29 pm
MrRaven. wrote:
Did you just compare a group of tyrants to a group of regular players in an MMO?

its okay he is denying the facts. that it isn't based just on one group of players in the RG side he obviously lacks intelligence but that is to be expected from a foreigner. Like I said there are a lot of people out side of Pure that steals gear from dungeons from their own players and sells it for a profit instead of giving it to the person who needs that piece. Do unto others as you would want unto you. So I'm helping my community h3ll just ran a dungeon and someone won a seer neck which cost a lot but am I mad no it'll drop again eventually. Now the person chose to sell it over just give for free but oh wells what can we do. Decisions effect your world.
Anyways I didn't give Pure power they gave themselves power by becoming strong and helping their guild mates out.

vandstunner

Rank 0
vandstunner
PostedJun 25, 2013 10:17 pm
Reapsouls wrote:
MrRaven. wrote:

its okay he is denying the facts. that it isn't based just on one group of players in the RG side he obviously lacks intelligence but that is to be expected from a foreigner. Like I said there are a lot of people out side of Pure that steals gear from dungeons from their own players and sells it for a profit instead of giving it to the person who needs that piece. Do unto others as you would want unto you. So I'm helping my community h3ll just ran a dungeon and someone won a seer neck which cost a lot but am I mad no it'll drop again eventually. Now the person chose to sell it over just give for free but oh wells what can we do. Decisions effect your world.
Anyways I didn't give Pure power they gave themselves power by becoming strong and helping their guild mates out.  

Since you are a complete racist with your post, let me tell you what everybody think about you the Americans:

what can I say... Americans... always thinking they know everything and that they are masters of the world... (I wonder who in the game is the same?)

anyway that lack of intelligence and humility, and the excessive abuse of the people is to be expected from the americans, the only ones who think all the other people in the world are stupid.
Thank god there are people there shooting people like you on the schools and streets, that's mean not all of you are insane.
careful in the school son, and lock your doors, many people believe you are the scum of the world Smile
and about me, don't worry anymore, Aeria cannot solve any problem, the community sucks like these 2 guys, and I don't want to spend more time with you, I will play in korean or japanese servers from now on, there are a lot of good games there, and anyway You cannot even think in a good ideas for a game, or movies or anything, you steal everything from there, Americans... well they always gonna be Americans.
Good to me that I learned chinese, korean and japanese. Thank god my lack of intelligence let me study this 3 language Smile and don't bother in quote me, answer or whatever, but feel free to do it, I'm not reading anymore of any of you.