demonbrookelynn

Rank 0
demonbrookelynn
PostedJun 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Eden Eternal Login Problem

Wont go to the login screen
Every time I try to play on EE, I can't get on the login screen, all it every says is the llama's will help you. Which has not be working -_-... and right now when the llama message pops up, it doesn't even say the words anymore. And it'll only let me play every 5 months... So I really need some help
Advertisement

hikashu

GameSage: Eden Eternal
hikashu
PostedJun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Re: Eden Eternal Login Problem

demonbrookelynn wrote:
Every time I try to play on EE, I can't get on the login screen, all it every says is the llama's will help you. Which has not be working -_-... and right now when the llama message pops up, it doesn't even say the words anymore. And it'll only let me play every 5 months... So I really need some help  

That is really annoying I know. Please Post here. Maybe someone had that problem and knows how to fix it. Hope you get it fixed.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedJun 26, 2013 4:07 am

Re: Eden Eternal Login Problem

demonbrookelynn wrote:

I had that problem with the latest update, try the next:

Go to your EE folder (mostly C:\Aeriagames\Eden Eternal\) and look trough the list till you see fullcheck.bat/fullcheck run the program it will check for any missing or corrupt files.

demonbrookelynn

Rank 0
demonbrookelynn
PostedJun 26, 2013 4:55 pm
thanks for the help, it worked... sorta xD