1 (Poor)
61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
PostedJun 30, 2013 8:23 pm
Siviard wrote:

Also, dis website. It's really starting to annoy me. I'm really tired of having to enter my posts 2-4 times now because I get logged out almost every single time I try to post something.  

Advertisement

thnguyen8292

Rank 5
thnguyen8292
PostedJun 30, 2013 9:07 pm
toraninjachan wrote:
Siviard wrote:

Also, dis website. It's really starting to annoy me. I'm really tired of having to enter my posts 2-4 times now because I get logged out almost every single time I try to post something.  

So crazy man.

KacesK

Rank 1
KacesK
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Meh..

I gave you guys a 3. Reson? Lime Odyssey. GM Pally cares about the LO community, and actually the only GM I see posting new events too. Over all I give everything else a 1.

Scarlet Blade:
-OP items, the bikes which make me feel like a noob because I can only get $10 worth each month of AP, and its $15. No biggie. Lingerie Unseals. $20 for one use....... yes thats quite fi- WHAT? And its one use. Please change that I refuse to buy one and its only a one time use. I mean $20 for that? i can use a bike and keep it forever.
- Hackers are another problem, I constantly see them grinding. and the bots, while they vanished for awhile they come back, and in masses. Its so annoying now because they can even get megaphones too! -_-
-Gameplay feels dead. Every day it feels more P2W than F2P.

Eden Eternal:
- While it is noobie-friendly, still has classic P2W methods. The current update has ruined dungeon/trial farmers (the legit ones) and to only a 10/3 limit per day. They will not get the gold they need, but you have AP buyers that decide to buy a whole bunch sell items and they can still make a profit.
- The new peer channels? Where do i start. 1-49??? Since when was this a good idea? I dont think a level 10 need to constantly hear LF Venin dungeons, and 49 need to hear LF Angor Party. Serously? I dont even.....
-Eden Crystals. Once at 30g, now at 160g... THAT IS 3x THE PRICE IT WAS ORIGINALLY.
Safety Stones are 230g ( I believe) Still OP. Fix the prices. Its not because of gold sellers, its because of the AP buyers. Like srsly. -.-

This is my feedback. Should have gave it more of a 1 than 3, but oh well w/e

_H_a_V_o_C

Rank 0
_H_a_V_o_C
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:36 pm
I'd give Aeria a 3/5

Positives : Lots of events are being held involving Gamesages and the community which is a huge + ; The amazing playtime event was fabulous with some neat prizes Smile ; We have a huge June update coming up!

Negatives : Hacks are out and there are people auto ending games, people with unlimited ammo, anti recoil, wallhacks, etc. ; There is a delay on the June update. This is the 2nd time an update has been delayed this year. ( This is why you don't wait till the last minute to start implementing the content into the game or w/e you guys do. You guys should do it in the middle of the month)

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedJul 01, 2013 1:32 am
Ahahahahahaha!!!! $1000 bonus tier in Shaiya ... hahahahahahahaa

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedJul 01, 2013 2:23 am
toraninjachan wrote:

-facepalm- if you cant understand the difficulty that a gm goes through then just shut up. I mean i dont like how its been myself but you just all out complain about stuff that doesn't even need your 2 cents  

This is a a feedback poll thread not a worship Aeria thread.I am here to give my input on the game I play along other who has give their input.If Aeria can;t accept the hurting truth and especially you then name this thread to "The only positive feedback thread" then. Also make the poll has only number 5 selection then.

I careless what hardship the GM/GS has to go,I am here to play Dynasty Warrior Online,not babysit a group of people.

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJul 01, 2013 3:21 am
blueskyboi91 wrote:
all the one that vote 4 and up is GM account....  

Lol no wonder many of those that give high scores are afraid to post.

I was accused of being an aeria plant and I gave a low score. Perhaps some players just so far have enjoyed their own personal experience. This is after all a personal individual experience and some may just wish to give a 4 or 5 with no ulterior motive.