61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:35 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
toraninjachan wrote:

No actually half of that is untrue. The gs arent biased theyre telling you to wait instead of complaining i mean updates? Its real pitiful when you complain about an update. If you havent noticed games get shut down like that  

Not biased hmm...if the no reply and sometime insulting(too bad I didn;t SS it) from them in shoutbox and no response when other player ask for update in a thread along that thread I made then how.s this...a SS from one of the PM I receive from the GS:

GM Edit
Please get the consent of BOTH parties before posting private messages/email.

Seems the gms stopped you short hehe. Now in case you dont get it ill spell it out for you. Asking for an update is pointless and idiotic as it is out of theyre control till they are tested. Now with dwo OMG what idiot asks for an update for dwo. DWO OF ALL THINGS IS OWNED BY KOEI NOT AERIA. The fact you think they can go and order koei to make an update cause you feel like it shows that you know nothing about it. Let alone an update being forced and put out in a few days? Impossible, do you know how hard it is to program? If it were rushed it could destroy the very game therfore trying to force an update is stupid and you should cut it before you end up being banned.

Advertisement

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:43 pm
toraninjachan wrote:

Seems the gms stopped you short hehe. Now in case you dont get it ill spell it out for you. Asking for an update is pointless and idiotic as it is out of theyre control till they are tested. Now with dwo OMG what idiot asks for an update for dwo. DWO OF ALL THINGS IS OWNED BY KOEI NOT AERIA. The fact you think they can go and order koei to make an update cause you feel like it shows that you know nothing about it. Let alone an update being forced and put out in a few days? Impossible, do you know how hard it is to program? If it were rushed it could destroy the very game therfore trying to force an update is stupid and you should cut it before you end up being banned.  

I guess for being playing more than 4 years with Dwo you clearly don;t know how Aeria MMO are being handled.If you read carefully what I wrote,I did not ask only for content update,I ask what is the status of Dwo.

You clearly also don;t know how Koei are treating Dwo EN along both party relationship don;t you?

And also a ban really?Is that really the only thing are suppose to stop me from stating my opinion on the game?I have been in this situation way more and I can say unless Aeria and Koei learn to work together much more than they can expect a bad reception of it.

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:52 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
toraninjachan wrote:

I guess for being playing more than 4 years with Dwo you clearly don;t know how Aeria MMO are being handled.If you read carefully what I wrote,I did not ask only for content update,I ask what is the status of Dwo.

You clearly also don;t know how Koei are treating Dwo EN along both party relationship don;t you?

And also a ban really?Is that really the only thing are suppose to stop me from stating my opinion on the game?I have been in this situation way more and I can say unless Aeria and Koei learn to work together much more than they can expect a bad reception of it.  

As i said, If they have something they will tell you. Although it may not SEEM so the ap people spend on this game means something enough where they will tell you when a change to any situation comes. And also the trolls? You really want to make a fool of yourself here? Now as for the relationship we all know its crap but do you see me complaining? No i try to stay back not being an idiot and wait to tell them when a problem THEY DONT KNOW OF comes up, not the obvious "We want more stuff" or "Why does jp get all the gear and weps".

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:00 pm
toraninjachan wrote:

As i said, If they have something they will tell you. Although it may not SEEM so the ap people spend on this game means something enough where they will tell you when a change to any situation comes. And also the trolls? You really want to make a fool of yourself here? Now as for the relationship we all know its crap but do you see me complaining? No i try to stay back not being an idiot and wait to tell them when a problem THEY DONT KNOW OF comes up, not the obvious "We want more stuff" or "Why does jp get all the gear and weps".  

I do not need to troll you when you clearly state here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1578825#13341771

And also...you clearly really don;t know what is the status of Dwo now...

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:06 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
toraninjachan wrote:

I do not need to troll you when you clearly state here:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1578825#13341771

And also...you clearly really don;t know what is the status of Dwo now...  

-facepalm- if you cant understand the difficulty that a gm goes through then just shut up. I mean i dont like how its been myself but you just all out complain about stuff that doesn't even need your 2 cents

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:49 pm
Hmm another thing that I'm noticing that is relevant for the rating of 1 now. Question is why are threads like this being locked and not answered?

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2022979

I don't see what the issue was with that thread. Someone on a power trip?

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:53 pm
stay away from AGE ....

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:55 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
Hmm another thing that I'm noticing that is relevant for the rating of 1 now. Question is why are threads like this being locked and not answered?

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2022979

I don't see what the issue was with that thread. Someone on a power trip?  

Guess they said well he quits noone cares

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:59 pm
There have been issues with some overzealous deletion/locking of threads recently. Most commonly found in the Shaiya forums but other forums go and show it as well. Nothing has been done yet and I don't forsee anything being done about it for a long time.

Also, dis website. It's really starting to annoy me. I'm really tired of having to enter my posts 2-4 times now because I get logged out almost every single time I try to post something.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJun 30, 2013 8:00 pm
all the one that vote 4 and up is GM account....