How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 (Excellent)
6%29 Votes
4
7%33 Votes
3
13%60 Votes
2
12%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes
Author Message

ihaspancaikmix

Rank 2
ihaspancaikmix
Joined
19 Jan 2013
Posts
561
Location
Indio United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 1:31 pm
Aznteck wrote:
Wolfteam - 1
Same problems as before. Nothing is happening.

Alliance of Valiant Arms - 1
Good job, you killed it.

GunZ - 1
Same as Alliance of Valiant Arms.

Soldier Front 2 - 3
Laggers everywhere using third party programs.

Scarlet Blade - 1
I can't tell if I'm trying to play a game or a pay 2 win simulator.

Digimon Masters - 3
It's okay... I guess...

Eden Eternal - 2
Why did it suddenly look messed up and feel so laggy?

Shaiya - 1
This is so in the cash zone it's not even funny anymore.

Company itself - 1


Closed games - 1 x4
DOMO, Kitsu Saga, Quantum Conflict, and Realm of the Titans. This is merely here just to add more 1s.

Overall - 1
My 1's are technically -∞. So obviously one outweighs the other.

tl;dr - SCREW YOUR ITEM MALL FEATURE!  



THIS. But SF gets a 1 since "June update" Is in march.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain
Advertisement

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
Joined
23 Feb 2008
Posts
3962
Location
Superman Cave Vietnam
PostedJun 30, 2013 3:48 pm
why people still even here to post if they dont like the service??? just leave already.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
Joined
18 May 2009
Posts
4070
Location
France
PostedJun 30, 2013 5:18 pm
blueskyboi91 wrote:
why people still even here to post if they dont like the service??? just leave already.  


Because they like the game they are playing and hope for something better :l

Mintiecat

Rank 0
Mintiecat
Joined
02 Feb 2012
Posts
85
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 5:33 pm
Still banned for billing.

greatdracco

Rank 1
Joined
16 Jul 2010
Posts
248
Location
Paraguay
PostedJun 30, 2013 5:41 pm
stay away from aeria thats my advice to all u guys Wink

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
1697
Location
Malaysia
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:09 pm
Dynasty Warriors Online



Review

After 3 month of hiatus,finally Dwo able to escape from it;s appanrent death stats and got update.However before the update,the lack of communication and the status of Dwo from the GM/GS was very bad despite I asked every day until I decide to make this thread:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2002351

And shortly that only to get insulted by the GS along receiving PM from them.I have been asking them many time to do the status update but when I decide to ask for it with the thread only to get insulted instead....If the GS can;t even assist the player in helping with the status of the game then what is the point of having them as a GS hmm?


On the bright side after the game was updated,the GM show a lot of interest in taking care of the game with handling the ingame content update and event forum in Dwo though my only gripe is that they seem to handle the in-game only if it was reported by the GS.However the GS are still unprofesional in handling thing......

Good Point:
GM are taking care of the game(finally again)

Ingame bug is being fixed

Update finally come

New kind of promo and cheap too


Bad Point:
GM only seem to listen to GS regarding in-game issue

GS are being unprofesinal and tend to being biased

The game are heavily outdated with content update despite all the content of the game are in the game file


Rating
3/5

Participant of Wei Summer of Fun,please check your winning prize and contact me to claim the prize: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2018861#16641119 Dwo State 2013: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1905911

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
Joined
25 Apr 2012
Posts
472
Location
United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:10 pm
also lemme add on to my previous one. My former account has been banned for the past year and yet everytime i send a ticket in...oh wait nvm why send in tickets to the ticket bot =_=. Show us you care by not giving us the same response that we get tired of hearing then when we argue the ticket you close it off, yeah that shows you CARE.

toraninjachan

Rank 2
toraninjachan
Joined
25 Apr 2012
Posts
472
Location
United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:15 pm
CATGUN90 wrote:
Dynasty Warriors Online



Review

After 3 month of hiatus,finally Dwo able to escape from it;s appanrent death stats and got update.However before the update,the lack of communication and the status of Dwo from the GM/GS was very bad despite I asked every day until I decide to make this thread:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2002351

And shortly that only to get insulted by the GS along receiving PM from them.I have been asking them many time to do the status update but when I decide to ask for it with the thread only to get insulted instead....If the GS can;t even assist the player in helping with the status of the game then what is the point of having them as a GS hmm?


On the bright side after the game was updated,the GM show a lot of interest in taking care of the game with handling the ingame content update and event forum in Dwo though my only gripe is that they seem to handle the in-game only if it was reported by the GS.However the GS are still unprofesional in handling thing......

Good Point:
GM are taking care of the game(finally again)

Ingame bug is being fixed

Update finally come

New kind of promo and cheap too


Bad Point:
GM only seem to listen to GS regarding in-game issue

GS are being unprofesinal and tend to being biased

The game are heavily outdated with content update despite all the content of the game are in the game file


Rating
3/5  



No actually half of that is untrue. The gs arent biased theyre telling you to wait instead of complaining i mean updates? Its real pitiful when you complain about an update. If you havent noticed games get shut down like that

hsu.martinn

Rank 0
Joined
06 Dec 2010
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:22 pm

SF2

For clan scrims/wars, have it so that scrims can only be played when a Veteran or the Commander of the Corps is in the room.

Try to detect the GOMHACK.com people please?

Be a little more lenient on the chat bot marking 'excessive spam'. I tend to chat a lot in-game and in game lobbies, and it's a habit of mine of putting thoughts into sentences as they come up. I get blocked in 2 seconds for four lines.

Put events, such as the Cage 2.0 event into the shiny star event icon in the top of the UI of the lobby. Perhaps make it bolder so people see that it's a GM/GS event that holds good rewards.

CATGUN90

Rank 4
CATGUN90
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
1697
Location
Malaysia
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:25 pm
toraninjachan wrote:


No actually half of that is untrue. The gs arent biased theyre telling you to wait instead of complaining i mean updates? Its real pitiful when you complain about an update. If you havent noticed games get shut down like that  


Not biased hmm...if the no reply and sometime insulting(too bad I didn;t SS it) from them in shoutbox and no response when other player ask for update in a thread along that thread I made then how.s this...a SS from one of the PM I receive from the GS:

GM Edit
Please get the consent of BOTH parties before posting private messages/email.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: