splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedJun 30, 2013 1:36 am
Avyn wrote:
Not banned: 5/5
AP is error: 1/5

Average: 3/5

That rating though. I'm guessing you pissed off either the FPS or Shaiya community again.  

You should check the forums a bit and you would know why. Actually you shouldn't, even forums boring as ****.

Advertisement

nursebrownguy

Rank 0
nursebrownguy
PostedJun 30, 2013 5:27 am
1 for ava, by making weapons timed. Before you were able to spend 15 dollars to get a gun permanently. Now for the same price you get the same exact gun for 30 days... Talk about trying to milk the AVA fanbase for money... This has cause an uproar within the community and has caused many of the GSes of the game to leave as well as much of its players. Hacking has become rampant and no one is doing anything about it, and the influx is due to people not caring anymore.

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2013 6:00 am

where to start.......

shiya

bugs not fixed.....

latest prootion very biased towards AP buyers

IF, and these days its a big If, you can stay online for 3 hours ( and not exactly timed)

you get an exp pill, rez rune and stst boost, i play lvl 80 HM toons 2/3 of the pack are useless........

just called in to the AH, with all the AKKers farming medals and those damm pets, costumes etc the lagg was too bad to move ........

game is so poor atm it doen't deserve a vote, Age don't pay attention to feedback, it's just to give players a place to QQ

best advice to anyone starting out,

Quit now, find another game

jonnyboy320

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:28 am
Lmao do they even read these posts? Looking at the past polls, the majority of the polls have been consistently rated at 1. Obviously Aeria doesn't give a crap and has made zero effort to improve their ratings...

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 30, 2013 7:53 am
Avyn wrote:
Not banned: 5/5
AP is error: 1/5

Average: 3/5

That rating though. I'm guessing you pissed off either the FPS or Shaiya community again.  

Several Games were closed... (Failure in our Primary Service, login)

EXOTlC

Rank 3
EXOTlC
PostedJun 30, 2013 8:12 am
Wolfteam is unbalanced
Hackers still destroying the game
Super Screen Lag when we play most than 5 vs 5

wolfteam is dying :l

btw i know maybe aeria is trying their best but .... money talks louder

jpcabeco

Rank 3
jpcabeco
PostedJun 30, 2013 8:44 am
1/5
Reasons:
WolfTeam is pretty much dead.
Unbalanced.
Insane OP items.
Insane AP prizes( 50k AP for 1 item)
AP customer wont get banned even after many players report them for walling, with enough evidenes.
Hackers
Lag after the last patch ( 1 month ago, still laggy)
Memphis and JediMike maneged to keep this game balanced. Now Vifner came and in 2/3 months ruined ALL with tierd spenders of 65k AP -.-

A.V.A is ruined too with the new patch

[/URL]
#Logic

riemerbeets

Rank 1
PostedJun 30, 2013 9:51 am
jpcabeco wrote:
1/5
Reasons:
WolfTeam is pretty much dead.
Unbalanced.
Insane OP items.
Insane AP prizes( 50k AP for 1 item)
AP customer wont get banned even after many players report them for walling, with enough evidenes.
Hackers
Lag after the last patch ( 1 month ago, still laggy)
Memphis and JediMike maneged to keep this game balanced. Now Vifner came and in 2/3 months ruined ALL with tierd spenders of 65k AP -.-

A.V.A is ruined too with the new patch  

Games have to innovate as well, keeping the game as it is won't make it attractive for new players to choose for this game above other games.

I agree with the 50k ap for 1 item.... that's just stupid Surprised

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:45 am
Thank you Paladin for fixing one of the quick fix issues. He seems a lot happier about the issue being fixed.

Also Soldier Front 2, although new, is dying due to hacker overload. The PC division needs to find a way to resolve hackers quickly globally. Also the hackers are joking about aeriagame bans and taunting them at players saying they'll be back in no time doing it again. It's not bad in browser or mobile divisions, but rampant in pc division. Same with gold sellers and such bots.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

skubyduo

Rank 1
skubyduo
PostedJun 30, 2013 10:51 am

AVA was destroyed. Hackers everywhere, fail update, now no permanent weapons with game money, much things need AP to buy...