Total Votes :: 457 Votes

Elynosgirl

Rank 2
Elynosgirl
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:04 pm
Rating 1
For Scarlet Blade
-Bad measures/rules/decisions that doesn't fit the game situation
Such as the trade/mail restrictions until lv 25 because of the gold selling sites/bots but actually this restriction harms the legit players etc
-Items in the Item Mall that makes the game a pay 2 win
-Loot box has junk items (no use items which only thing that can be used for is to be sold for almost nothing to a NPC or not implemented usage like the cards that can't be exchanged for rewards) and the good prizes have like 1/10000 chances for a 24h cooldown

For Site/Forum
...no details...

(✿◠‿◠)( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )
Advertisement

xPSG

Rank 2
xPSG
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:06 pm
-Service of support and contact is expellant

-there must be moderators for the forum

-Ap stuff are expensive comparing USF to LSF

-New anti hack system and Hwid Ban system

-there is not much advertisements for USF

-Polls and community thread are great

-More care about updates as they should be in the first days of the month not the end

-Great support from GS

Coming soon :P

k4haori

Rank 0
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Concerning Eden Eternal

I rate the service as 2.

Pros:

1. Ticket response are usually fast and on time
  2. Game Sages are usually nice and helpful
  3. Products [item mall/website items] are usually put on after users/players post in the item mall thread requesting for them
  4. Always some sort of event
  5. Some GMs are nice
  6. Suggestions are usually listened to [expand in the cons]

Cons:

1. Although ticket response are fast, they usually sound like a copy and paste answers. And, if you directly tell them that they're at fault, they automatically refuse to help you any further.
  2. Although products are put on the mall/website after request, they are usually done so to further profit the game while emptying the pockets of players. What's with all the gamble? Can't i just put down the money to buy something I want at a reasonable price instead of the 399 AP boxes for a chance at 4 ecs? or 21999AP just to get that item? Really? Over $200 dollars?!
  3. Although there are events, most of them are ridiculous where only few players win [ahem, easter event - I honestly didnt see anybody won anything in that event]
  4. Some GMs have this alter ego that is so huge its basically impossible to get through to them.
  5. Suggestions are usually listened to but only if it further enhances aeria's pockets. [self explanatory]
  6. Game has become way more of a Pay to play vs the model it was before, free to play.

Overall rating 2:

I feel that you guys have a really greedy product manager. The most arguably greediest thing is to make the gems/luna rocks be a gamble. It was first released as permanent [costed only 15$] to get. Now you have to spend more than 15$ to get a chance at obtaining a permanent gem. Most of the time, you get the 30 days one. Isn't it enough with crafting gamble, altar gamble, boxes gamble, everything gamble?! If you've given the gems permanently in the past as a bonus ladder, continue to do so. Quit this gambling mind set to cause players to spend more please. People get to a point where they feel dumping money into something they don't actually own is not a good idea. And that's where you'll forever lose their business.

[/list]

valenten2010

Rank 0
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:17 pm
3. The service is neither good or bad. What really keeps the game active is the events. GM's who participate in event is also an advantage to players. Other then that its alright.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:18 pm
Formalitys wrote:
1 for GunZ

• GunZ forums have been restricted since beginning of May
  • Aeria constantly stated that the developers were the reason for lack of content. I brought this up with the developers from GunZ and they said it wasn't true. Screen shotted and made a post about what's up and it got deleted(reason stated: deleted for throwing Maiet under the bus?). No profanity, worded respectfully and just was looking for some information and clarification. Feel free to ask me for the post, I still have it saved.

1. Just for this very reason. The fact that Aeria blames the developers for every single snippet of a problem that shows up is beginning to get really old.

Scarlet Blade-2. I was going to put 3, but the recent current events on the Venus server downgraded my vote.

Eden Eternal-4. Very good GM's. Game is actually surprisingly somewhat newbie friendly. Wish we had this service Aeria-wide.

Grand Fantasia I haven't been playing Grand Much, so I'll have to go off observations of the forum as well as previous feedback. 3. The game is still Pay2win, which will most likely not be fixed before/if the game closes down.

Lime Odyssey - 5. GMPaladin is a wondrous GM and it will be sad to see him go once/if Lime Odyssey is fully released. (Stay with us, pally!)

Overall Aeria Grade - 1. Why? For the reason quoted above. The thread was deleted to save AGE's *** from looking dumb imo. The truth is against Aeria's ToS. Sorry everyone.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:20 pm
Most of the time i vote 4 or 5 but today ill vote 1 u KILLED AVA made it Pay2Win lmao GJ aeria.

Who could belive that u would make everything timed and u never listen to the community even the GS say the update is bad. I hope u enj

LAWL

i dont think somone from the ava community will vote over 2.

the PM is hiding i dont know why

irobbing wrote:

For basically making AVA a pay to win game.  

.DontCaeria. wrote:

Thanks for killing AVA  

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:22 pm
1. (WolfTeam)

- Unbalanced
- No events
- Ridiculous tiered spenders ($650)
- Hacker wave which lasted 3 (?) months.
- Lack of gamesages
- There hasn't been any playtime events for a month.
- Lack of activity on the forums

It just feels abandoned and boring.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:26 pm
zweetvlek wrote:

Do you know. What I could do. With $650 at Burlington Coat Factory?!?!?!

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

vathanan93

Rank 3
vathanan93
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:27 pm
zweetvlek wrote:
1. (WolfTeam)

- Unbalanced
- No events
- Hacker wave which lasted 3 (?) months.
- Lack of gamesages
- There hasn't been any playtime events for a month.
- Lack of activity on the forums

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Let's see.

Your item mall policies break every game you have. And that's not hyperbole. Every game you see the same thing.

You keep breaking your own website. Forum logout bug, and now sigs are broken. Great job.

Negative feedback is largely ignored, squelched, or condescendingly berated. Even constructive feedback hardly ever gets an official response (and certainly never brings any results). There are a few GMs who do a good job of communicating, but that's it.

Shaiya's been dead to me since Ep. 4. I saw the toilet flush coming.

As I write this, 71% of the votes are for "poor." That's not just players trolling or raging. That's a symptom of something really, really bad.