1 for GunZ
- GunZ forums have been restricted since beginning of May
- Aeria constantly stated that the developers were the reason for lack of content. I brought this up with the developers from GunZ and they said it wasn't true. Screen shotted and made a post about what's up and it got deleted(reason stated: deleted for throwing Maiet under the bus?). No profanity, worded respectfully and just was looking for some information and clarification. Feel free to ask me for the post, I still have it saved.
1. Just for this very reason. The fact that Aeria blames the developers for every single snippet of a problem that shows up is beginning to get really old.
-2. I was going to put 3, but the recent current events on the Venus server downgraded my vote.
-4. Very good GM's. Game is actually surprisingly somewhat newbie friendly. Wish we had this service Aeria-wide.
I haven't been playing Grand Much, so I'll have to go off observations of the forum as well as previous feedback. 3. The game is still Pay2win, which will most likely not be fixed before/if
the game closes down.
- 5. GMPaladin is a wondrous GM and it will be sad to see him go once/if Lime Odyssey is fully released. (Stay with us, pally!)
Overall Aeria Grade
- 1. Why? For the reason quoted above. The thread was deleted to save AGE's *** from looking dumb imo. The truth is against Aeria's ToS. Sorry everyone.