Total Votes :: 457 Votes

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:36 pm
NinjaTrog wrote:
LedZepMan92 wrote:

Let's see.

Your item mall policies break every game you have. And that's not hyperbole. Every game you see the same thing.

You keep breaking your own website. Forum logout bug, and now sigs are broken. Great job.

Negative feedback is largely ignored, squelched, or condescendingly berated. Even constructive feedback hardly ever gets an official response (and certainly never brings any results). There are a few GMs who do a good job of communicating, but that's it.

Shaiya's been dead to me since Ep. 4. I saw the toilet flush coming.

As I write this, 71% of the votes are for "poor." That's not just players trolling or raging. That's a symptom of something really, really bad.  

Since I was banned for no apparent reason, I'd like to lower my vote from a 1 to a... oh.  
Really?

Man.. This company...

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:44 pm
NinjaTrog wrote:
Since I was banned for no apparent reason, I'd like to lower my vote from a 1 to a... oh.  

Here's the funny bit, in the terms of service, which everyone agreed to otherwise you wouldn't have been able to create an account, it states :

12. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.  

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:46 pm
Aznteck wrote:
NinjaTrog wrote:

Here's the funny bit, in the terms of service, which everyone agreed to otherwise you wouldn't have been able to create an account, it states :

AGE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.  

A supermarket can kick you out the store for no reason and ban you for life, doesn't mean its gonna do their business any good.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Will989

Rank 0
Will989
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:55 pm
1 for AVA, the hackers and spammers is terrible. If the game security gets worked, I might go back and play it.

3 for Eden Eternal... needs a notice on the launcher for when servers are down... gold spammers are still flocking by the dozens...

Is there a rating less than 1 for Shaiya???

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:29 pm
4...because Scarlet Blade is quite awesome right now...would be even better if you would haste with the exploit issues and fix it and maybe get rid of all the hackers.

As for the other games...haven't played that much to have formed a clear view on them. But the overall service of aeria is pretty good. haven't experienced problems when buying AP so it really looks good.

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:38 pm
poor poor service ...

NinjaTrog

Rank 0
NinjaTrog
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:44 pm
Aznteck wrote:
NinjaTrog wrote:

I've had an account since 2007.

Please don't lecture me about the ToS.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:50 pm
blueskyboi91 wrote:
poor poor service ...  

at times very true

xF: kyleluong

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJun 26, 2013 9:30 pm
Im going to have to go for a 1 with Wolfteam

The latest patch gave it serious lagging problems and in some cases, its unplayable. All I can do right now is sit in the lobby or kick hackers out of rooms.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 26, 2013 10:23 pm
1. again and it's getting worse. Sad

bots raiding aeriagames and posting ads, seen two in star supremacy

seems gm's and staff are clueless about what's happening, going to happen, or has happened with their partner games. star supremacy merger for example to which I had to bring to staff attention since players couldn't login or what not. That's just a single example.

Poor total website and aeria security. How much of our data was compromised this time being blamed as random bugs? Sb issues, forum issues, login server issues, etc... all at the same time, odd coincidence including some random people having unusual abilities and such. Pattern doesn't match random glitch, especially with the uptick in bots, hackers, and such since right before this started happening.

Games for the most part still suck in assortment and real play. Aeriagames needs solid games and needs to work on those solid games for the same success Shaiya and others have. I am sure those games are still profitable. It's better than jumping from game to game, ignoring previous games, and having to end games before their time or having massive numbers of players leave the game. Quality before quantity can mean anything.

Still need a lot of work on the gm/gs team on actually being active, tagged, and existing. Some games have not seen a gm in months, some a few weeks, a few just a day, but only during major updates. I could show you games, forums, and shout boxes which have become the wild west thanks to gm's ignoring or avoiding them and gs or lack of gs involvement in them, but still being gs. Some gs still not properly tagged and almost never see gs in some areas anymore. I will give my hats off to ziggy for being about everywhere in pc and working hard to make sure a gs presence there is noticed. More active than most browser, pc, or forum gs.

I could just keep going on, but it'll just end up useless rants. Please supes, I please with you, step back, look at things, even sneak around as a player if needs be, see things from the income's point of view, it might help things. Maybe even act as a new gm or gs, just to see how things go from each perspective. I know you and some other gm's and staff care, but may not see things from different views other than "just another complaint/whiner/issue" and the different views could help aeria games and entertainment inc become better.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."