13%60 Votes
12%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:55 am   Last edited by ...JayGee... on Jun 26, 2013 7:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
When I read through this stuff and look at what is being said elsewhere on forums I can't help but wonder how the GM's feel about this.

The cynical side of me imagines that they're all reading this stuff and laughing at us.

The more emotional side of me imagines that they're all reading this stuff and getting very depressed about it themselves because I don't believe anyone wants to hear so often that people think that they're doing a bad job.

I'm not comfortable with either of those scenarios really but I would guess there's probably more of the latter than there is of the first. If I'm right, then to all the GMs that come across this you do have my sympathies as I'm 99% sure that the issues that exist really need to be addressed to the senior team at AGE rather than to you front liners.

And if anyone in the senior team stumbles across this then my message to you is: listen to the front-liners, give them the means to do the good job that they want to do. That means they need information to pass through to your customers, they need time to be able to get more deeply involved in the games that they work on, they need a way to push good ideas and constructive criticism through to the game developers and promotions team so that things change.

And yeah - my rating of 1 still stands.
Advertisement

rogerogeroger

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 7:58 am
oh would you look at that
maybe you should do something aeria!

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:09 am
So Aeria.

when the SH*T are you actually going to act on the feedback!?

These polls are beyond insulting, its like you ask us for our opinion before saying 'thats nice, buy more AP! Very Happy'

Don't put this bloody feedback thread up unless you intend to do something about it.

This is how the poll should look

5) Excellent

4) Good

3) Fair

2) Poor

1) Abysmal

You want a good reading? Try that.

Just look at these results, i mean LOOK at them. How in the h3ll are you still doing business?

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJun 26, 2013 8:46 am
1 as a whole. For certain people Paladin,Superman,GMSiren, and GMHadouken will all get 3/5 from me as individuals due to them actually responding to stuff when urgent and at least "trying to help" the community. Personally I think Aeriamobile doesn't deserve higher than a 1 in that area, and the reasons are blatantly obvious. Either you have people starting "petitions and boycott's happening left and right and nobody is around to even care that much (even so I haven't even seen the PM online in game within the last 2 months or so of playing). At least when people like GMMaru, and GMDetonation were around they actually cared about stopping all this nonsense as soon as it popped up. It boggles my mind how some of "customer service/support is nowadays though especially when I've seen people ask for help when I was currently around as a GS, and I've seen inappropiate behavior by GM's who are still employed).

For example this is close to actually what happened.
Player: Asks for Help regarding account and forum information
Me/Other GS: passes on this information to get more clarity to try and get a better understanding on how to help players
GM: I don't know how to help, but oh well time to go grab a beer.
GM: Leaves AFK

^Boggles my mind is that what some of customer service comes to nowadays and how this GM still even has a job in a bad economy.

Sadly I didn't want to bring it to that and when you moved bascially All GM's to Immortalis, instead of keeping the communities diverse with at least a few GM's it's only a matter of time before all other mobile games shut down due to lack of proper communication from authorities and such, but hey it's your company, so I guess you do what you guys want. ALso one thing to note we basically have No GS's on one game due to all of them leaving from bascially being belittled from *some not all* GM's and lots of players in the community. I only tell the truth on those matters, and not only that people were still exploiting "game code" as far as I'm aware. With the 4 names given above as far I'm aware they're the only ones who deserve higher than 1 as a whole for at least "trying", and that's being generous.

pokemonlight

Rank 1
pokemonlight
PostedJun 26, 2013 9:36 am   Last edited by pokemonlight on Jun 26, 2013 1:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I won't give a rating, because I only know the forums service. And there just the Digimon section, because I don't play other games. And I haven't had a problems or something like that, so that I had to contact the support.

I rarely see community-care in the Digimon section! So for that one, 2/5 right now. Even if I'm tempted to give 1/5.
We and you have so many problems with Joymax. There is a huge lack of communication between JM - Aeria - Community since GMHadouken left. He tried to help as far as he could. But the new GM.. I already forgot his name.. Makes a thread if there is an update and then disappears. Evenen if there are huge questions.
It's not the communties job to help everyone who needs help..

I mean, we got the new update 2 weeks after the Joymax update. The event was supposed to last from 4.6 till 2.7. But Aeria got it on 18.6.
The update includes an event, where we collect one "File Island Coin" every day, so when we have 25 coins, we can trade them for an egg (or 10 for an exp. booster, but not everbody wants that). But we can't get eggs, because we just have 14 days.
We asked if we can or will get compensation for the missing coins. No answer.
We don't know if the next update will have a delay or if a delay will become a standard, what would be fine (at least for me) or the next update will be on 2.7 like on the Joymax server.
We don't know if you got any news from Joymax side

Community care doesn't look like that. We have a right to be informed, since we are the ones who want to play and enjoy this game.

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJun 26, 2013 11:36 am   Last edited by marielle18fbbs on Jun 26, 2013 11:42 am. Edited 2 times in total
I voted a 3.

For Shaiya:
Normally it would've been a 1 or 2 but the Aeria Games Service has greatly improved over the past few months.
+ More active GMs on the forums
+ More active GSes in-game
+ More player-imput on promo's
+ More new events and new changes to the game.

Sometimes the GMs forget to explain the new changes to the fullest which leaves a lot players confused, but hey, just ask around a bit and search the forums some more will solve the problem, most of the time. I do think more detailed explaination should be given tho, for things such a new content and new events.

- No in-depth explainations of new content
- Lag problems in-game
- Class imbalance. Cmon, don't mess with the A/R class!

I do think that the forum could use some repairs tho. It seems to have the flu or something.
- Constantly getting errors when trying to post a comment
- Signatures don't work like they used to
- Random log-outs of your account, which causes you not to be able to send your pm or your reply.

You are trying to improve the games, but don't forget the forums. Thanks ^^

bigbandit

Rank 0
PostedJun 26, 2013 11:41 am
I haven't found a series problem with aeria service for the time being. But your in game cash recharge events are crazy expensive. Please try to make them worthwhile for people like us who cant spend a lot of money (which I'm sure is the majority).

marielle18fbbs

Rank 5
marielle18fbbs
PostedJun 26, 2013 11:52 am
NEMESISFOREVER wrote:
also make players that are inactive for 1 hour deconnect and so the server will be better since right now there is very much lag, it's so laggy that you can't play.

You kidding, right?

You know, people have this thing called "shops" up in AH and apu to try to get some offers on gear. :3 They make the shop, go to work, go eat somethhing, come back, answer the few pms they got. Expensive items require time to sell.
I was sitting in AH for 2 months, 16 hours a day till I finally sold my cele set. You're not telling me I have to jump up every 50 minutes and use some random buffs and then remake my shop, right?

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedJun 26, 2013 11:57 am   Last edited by LilianMcK on Jun 27, 2013 5:10 am. Edited 4 times in total
To all those looking for a negative vote, try to understand a vote for Poor is as low as you can get.

Therefore if you vote 1 this is a negative vote.

The real problem I have with aeria is they are insincere. They actually do not appreciate their true customers and are very immature with regard to how they treat customers.

I am not talking of at GM level though so much, just overall. and will say Medic one of Last Chaos GMs seems to make an effort to get back to the old days of in game community interaction.

Edited the rest as was rather harsh overall and really unfair of me. One should not tar all with the same brush and I did just that. I reacted and sometimes it is not good to type when angry.

Adasuna

Rank 3
Adasuna
PostedJun 26, 2013 12:17 pm
4 for Scarlet Blade, though there are some issue, the game is still going great