12%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes

SinestroDoom

Rank 4
SinestroDoom
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Thanks for killing ava with timed weapon shop.

Advertisement

TheMusicNote

Rank 1
TheMusicNote
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:41 pm
Aeria,

fire/kill/torture your PM, whatever.

Taking away the only aspect that made this FPS stand out from others is blatantly stupid

pie5coconut

Rank 0
pie5coconut
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:43 pm
1) Terrible customer service. Does not respond to tickets - ever.

2) AVA Updates. For ****'s sake, you should know this was one of your biggest mistakes yet. Also, besides updating the loot tier every **** day and essentially making the entire game money related, how about releasing Euro weapons that DON'T cost AP/30 days. Think about it. THINK ABOUT IT.

3) SF2 is okay. As long as you don't destroy it like you're doing with the rest of the games you host. Like AVA, WolfTeam, etc.

4) Have you ever had a decent update for any game that didn't involve cash-shop related items? I mean it's okay to release cash shop items WITH the update, but to only release it is impractical and irresponsible; you basically marked your own company with a big arrow representing a more jagged wall street that's even more corrupt.

5) If you don't start to change your policies, people will leave. This isn't a troll post Aeria; your customer service is horrendous, and literally the only people here for your games are the long-time runners of the same games. You have a bad reputation for terrible updates, poor customer service, and 5/10 quality servers. Please think about this.

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:46 pm
2 For AVA,

Since the latest update i've had no incentive to play,used to enjoy playing but now you have to grind the game for multiple hours a day just to upkeep your inventory or to have new items etc to enjoy in the game instead of just logging on and playing for fun,which is the whole purpose of a game.

fawxy

Rank 0
fawxy
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:49 pm
While the chances of anyone in any type of management position actually reading this post are incredibly small, I'll just offer this up anyways (from the perspective of an AVA player):

Look at the events and services that the Korean version of AVA offers. Look a the events and services that the Japanese version of AVA offers. Does anyone, and I mean ANYONE at Aeria honestly believe that their business practices are anywhere near in line with what other gamers are getting from different publishers?

I would be willing to spend more money on AVA. I really would. Thing is, I don't have that much money to spend and Aeria is basically telling me: "You have ten dollars? I wipe my butt with ten dollars. Come back when you have $300 you peasant." Since you have to spend upwards of that much to even have a chance at 1-2 cap guns/loyalty rewards. SOMEONE at the Aeria offices needs to realize that I can get a PS3 + Xbox 360 + games for less than the cost of ONE trip through any of their "loyalty" rewards programs.

I honestly hope Aeria actually cares and this poll causes at least one official to scratch their head. Based on what I've seen, however, I am not optimistic.

Foxxiest

Rank 0
Foxxiest
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:53 pm
I've said this many of times before, and I can say it all I want, and nothing will change.

Aeriagames is 9/10 perfection for me.

Team action is horrible.

For that, I gave a three. I really think you need to go over and decide on what you can do to help your customer service side and compensation side for it should be of a high priority.

iLuvPokaa's Return!

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:55 pm   Last edited by Siviard on Jun 29, 2013 10:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Another big fat 1 from me. I would give you a negative score if I could, but sadly that would require breaking the rating scale which you don't let me do. Here's a breakdown of my scores:

DKO: 0. No communication in several months now. Ebilfish is at least trying, but the rest of the Aeria staff apparently does give a crap about it.

Lime Odyssey: 3. I'm giving this an upward rating due to the sole fact that GMPaladin actually cares about the community. He seems to be the only person in your company that actually cares about the player base and makes an effort. Granted, we still have no news regarding an Alpha/Beta test, but I can wait on that since Cykan just finished their OB not too long ago.

Eden Eternal: 2. Reawakening patch is a huge plus. Unfortunately, brings several minuses to it as well. A couple things went and broke and weren't properly localized so we have some game-breaking glitches that occur sometimes.

Scarlet Blade: Negative 100. I should probably make the negative number higher, but you get the general point of where I'm going on this. Your ticket response times are terrible. I have a ticket that is approaching 30 days of being unanswered and have had a GS forward it nearly 20 days ago. I have guild members who have waited over 14 days to hear back from your staff when they take down the server and cause a rollback and then claim they can't restore the item because the rollback "Didn't happen". Now for the meat of my feedback. Warning: Rant Incoming

I have to wonder if the staff behind Scarlet Blade even care about the game any longer. I even wonder if Aeria themselves even care about it. We have over 100 pages of item mall feedback, several other threads with pages full of other feedback, and every single post gets ignored. You claim you are listening and yet do absolutely nothing or do the complete opposite of what we are giving feedback to. Do you take us for idiots or do you think we're too stupid to figure it out? You guys can't even keep your own promises/statements. Unique scanners come to mind. We asked for them to be more accessible without them going into the cash shop. What did you guys do? You put them in the cash shop. Yes, there were some players asking for it but they were in the minority of the minority, what you call your forum base. We gave you feedback, we gave you flames, you subsequently ignored them as you continued to line your pockets.

Now for the central point of this rant, Ashera/Spider mechs. Those mechs are universally loathed by the entire player base. For those from other games who are reading this post, a Spider mech is horrifically overpowered. A well-geared player can jump into one and mow through about 4-6 people before being dropped. Multiple Spider mechs will screw your entire team up. An entire group of spider mechs, well you're going nowhere. A defender, aka the tank, could go from 10-15 kills in a 15 minute battleground to over 50 in the same one with the spider mech. You first released them and the flames that resulted were glorious. You said you would fix it and make them more scarce. You then release them in a ladder event the very same weekend. This was a bone-headed move and once again, earned the ire of the player base. They went away, PvP balance was finally restored and just as things are finally getting back to normal, PvP wise, you release them as a direct buy. Hilariously enough, you can buy this overpowered mech and ruin PvP forever for far less than you can buy a costume. That's right, buy your own overpowered mech for the low price of $20, but you can't dress up your character unless if you're willing to shell out $60+.

Your ability to fail logic so well is astounding. I have never seen a company make a stupid move after stupid move after stupid move. Your stupidity in regards to the game and its balance is astounding. Like the current thread we have in the SB forum is saying, players are starting to question whether or not you're actually trying to kill the game. If you are, you're doing a wonderful job at it and keep it up. Just tack another failed game onto your books due to your abysmal management, if you'll even take responsibility for it and not blame it on the developers like you did for GunZ and 12sky2.

In conclusion, your so called listening to feedback is terrible and fails on so many levels it's not even funny anymore. And before you go blaming it on the developers, I highly doubt they regulate your item mall. If they control your item mall, I question why you even started hosting the games in the first place. Do I expect this post to be listened to? Of course not. I'm just posting this here since I know players are more likely to read these posts than Aeria ever is. Also, Inb4 someone deletes my post like they did in the last feedback thread.

EDIT: Goofed up time on battleground. Meant for it to be 15 minutes, not 1 hour. My mistake.

Shade_durza

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
Shade_durza
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:55 pm
blaznyuu wrote:
voted 2 because you focus way too much on Soldier Front 2 while A.V.A is infested with them hackers.

why on Earth were the high quality textures removed from A.V.A? do the same for Soldier Front 2, I dare you, QQ me sad.  
unrelated to this topic but I like your avi :3

Blackwinganya

Rank 0
Blackwinganya
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:56 pm
1 for sucking and not caring

xHiqH.

Rank 4
xHiqH.
PostedJun 25, 2013 2:02 pm
~ Zezu FeedBack on aeriagames ~
Being Serious is all what we need.

Rate : 3  

Why?

Cuz wolfteam. WolfTeam was a really enjoyable game. But now it's not enjoyable anymore , Not because the hackers. But The WC weapons are much expensive now. -.- When i get 10 WC i make a party only for 10 WC and you coming to sell the C-95 AT with 240 WC? Is that fair ? -.,-

When it started to be unenjoyable game ?  

When hackers came & Sorry versus , I really like you , But HigherCalibur is better than you with hosting events. For me he is better but to others i don't know.
OK ok versus.. Lemme ask you something! When you host an event (Picture/Poem etc etc) , Why don't you announce the winners? Some people only puts bad stuff & they win! But the other people who do their best to win the event they don't win! What the heck is that?
And Calibur was doing a really nice events before every sunday i guess... Sad
Am sorry if i harrassed u Versus but that's the truth...

When it was enjoyable ?  

When u made a really nice events in game like "Join this day & Get gif or join 1/7/14/30 days and get good gifts..
When u were sending everyone who was online in game a special gift...

What do you think we must do to make the game enjoyable & beautiful for you?  

1- Add new GMs to the current GMs.
2- Add a new GM to make events with Versus.
3- Active GMs in game.
4- GMs only to ban the hackers , Only to ban the hackers & no more.
5- We want more GMs act like GMOneShot.
6- SE Characters in game must be not much expensive & The Weapons too -,-.
7- UnSold Out items in the web shop cause it is all the time SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT -,-
8- New Design.
9- More forum events.
10- Video/Montage Events.

That's my feedback ! I hope you read my feed back correctly & just read it.
Thanks ,
Best,
- Zezu