13%60 Votes
12%56 Votes
1 (Poor)
61%279 Votes
Total Votes :: 457 Votes

Bizarro

GameMaster: USA
Bizarro
PostedJun 25, 2013 12:51 pm   Last edited by Bizarro on Jul 24, 2013 11:22 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 06/25/13

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJun 25, 2013 12:57 pm
2 for Dynasty warriors online.

Update was delayed by i think 3 months? which also promised fixed yet didnt deliver. The Kunlin mountains was expected to be fixed, which didnt happen with it, also the wei faction couldn't log in for 4 days i think.

You dont get 1 because whilst wei couldn't log in, the other 2 faction wu and shu actually got a good amount of battles done lol. So overall, 2.

TeamInsanity

Rank 0
TeamInsanity
PostedJun 25, 2013 12:58 pm
dxpoo wrote:
2 for Dynasty warriors online.

Update was delayed by i think 3 months? which also promised fixed yet didnt deliver. The Kunlin mountains was expected to be fixed, which didnt happen with it, also the wei faction couldn't log in for 4 days i think.

You dont get 1 because whilst wei couldn't log in, the other 2 faction wu and shu actually got a good amount of battles done lol. So overall, 2.  

NO PUT IT AS A 1

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:04 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Jun 25, 2013 1:10 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Wolfteam is still unbalanced...
Wolfteam is still full with hackers...
Feels like Aeria Staff doesn't even care about Wolfteam...
Currently OP stuff is being sold, cause $$$...
WT basically died..
Hack coders are calling APEX a joke.. so yea..

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:07 pm   Last edited by Formalitys on Jun 25, 2013 1:23 pm. Edited 2 times in total
1 for GunZ

• GunZ forums have been restricted since beginning of May
  • Aeria constantly stated that the developers were the reason for lack of content. I brought this up with the developers from GunZ and they said it wasn't true. Screen shotted and made a post about what's up and it got deleted(reason stated: deleted for throwing Maiet under the bus?). No profanity, worded respectfully and just was looking for some information and clarification. Feel free to ask me for the post, I still have it saved.
  • GS tags and our GunZ GS forum access were removed from us while the servers were still up for a bit. Guess we couldn't have prepared more farewell events for our community :/
  • No GM in game events since last year, not even for the ending of our game. Only time was when I asked OneShot to play one day and he accepted.

In all honesty, I felt like I was supposed to be gotten rid of as quickly as possible, along with my favorite game. Would have loved to see my favorite game go out with a good ending but I guess it just wasn't allowed.

.DontCaeria.

Rank 5.1
.DontCaeria.
St Vincent And St Vincent And St Vincent and The Grenadines
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Thanks for killing AVA

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:15 pm

For basically making AVA a pay to win game.

thnguyen8292

Rank 5
thnguyen8292
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:23 pm
1 : For failing to keep DWO updated or even keeping it stable.
1: For basically killing A.V.A

I don't see the point of keep having these threads when the comments are all negative. Then Aeria reads the feedbacks, but still cannot change their ways. GG
Back to Riot i go.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:24 pm
.DontCaeria. wrote:

Thanks for killing AVA  
What this guy said.

Call the peeps over at the EU HQ and tell them to take back their latest update.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJun 25, 2013 1:25 pm
voted 2 because you focus way too much on Soldier Front 2 while A.V.A is infested with them hackers.

why on Earth were the high quality textures removed from A.V.A? do the same for Soldier Front 2, I dare you, QQ me sad.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing