bossmtking

Rank 2
PostedAug 17, 2007 7:54 pm
ugh u gonna start writing again at september or somthin?
pweeees start as soon as u can u r realy good at this Smile
Advertisement

Becrux

Rank 0
Becrux
PostedAug 17, 2007 11:38 pm
Wow, I loved the bit with the bandits -- and I understood it fine, too. Very cute.

This whole thing is so very good! <3 I can imagine it perfectly in the world of LC.

FrozeBlood

Rank 2
PostedAug 24, 2007 6:47 pm
Hey! Start writing again! Its been over a week!!! Just because I quit lastchaos doesn't mean I quit reading your story!

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedAug 24, 2007 9:28 pm

Wow

Awesome story, fuzzy!! I loved it and I even got the part about the blue bandits! Laughing Yeah, I think Swag has a thing for the rogue, but she wasn't exactly immune to it though was she? Are u ever going to explain why he named his pony "Teacup" of all things? I loved the way the pony was almost smarter than he was! Keep it up and I'll keep reading.
GmClementine, is there going to be a fan fiction folder now, since Fuzzy started it off so fabulously? Although, this is going to be hard to beat!

l33t n0obz0r

Rank 2
PostedAug 26, 2007 12:41 pm
more! Twisted Evil

Eldanesh

Rank 1
Eldanesh
PostedAug 26, 2007 11:51 pm
I sniff Fuzzy becoming the official author for Last Chaos. You know, like how DnD and Magic: The Gathering has their own books and such, Fuzzy might become an official author for Aeria Games and Entertainment.

Love the story, keep it up! I hope the two get into something serious... relationship-wise, I mean. Very Happy

GTA4... go try it. Like. Seriously.

fuzzy

Rank 0
fuzzy
PostedSep 16, 2007 8:05 am
Hey folks, I'm bumping this thread in case any one has it subscribed. There's a new chapter up but it's not here, it's in a new post called "A Stone of Contention" - Episode II. Yeah, I went with the idea of starting a new episode. Not to worry, the events in the new chapter follow pretty much immediately after the last. The point of calling it a new episode is that the story is going to get on a different track than before. No biggie, really.

Anyway, I hope you like it. And I hope I haven't been gone so long that I lost any of my small audience!

On some of the comments that have been left:

Eldanesh: I sniff Fuzzy becoming the official author for Last Chaos. You know, like how DnD and Magic: The Gathering has their own books and such, Fuzzy might become an official author for Aeria Games and Entertainment.  
Sounds good to me! Now, if only there were such a thing...

l33t n0obz0r: more! Twisted Evil  
Dear Scary Dude, There's more. (See above.) Now don't eat me.

Ravensfate: Wow Awesome story, fuzzy!! I loved it and I even got the part about the blue bandits! Laughing Yeah, I think Swag has a thing for the rogue, but she wasn't exactly immune to it though was she? Are u ever going to explain why he named his pony "Teacup" of all things?  
Thanks a bunch and stayed tuned; there's much more coming about the mysterious pony.

FrozeBlood: Hey! Start writing again! Its been over a week!!! Just because I quit lastchaos doesn't mean I quit reading your story!  
Some people are such slave drivers. I've got a life too, you know! Just kidding, FB. It's great that you're enjoying the story so much. Hopefully you'll like the new stuff as well.

Becrux: Wow, I loved the bit with the bandits -- and I understood it fine, too. Very cute.  
Somebody got it? Sweet! I'll have to warn you, though, now that I have been encouraged I may have to try another comic chapter at some point.

bossmtking: ugh u gonna start writing again at september or somthin? pweeees start as soon as u can u r realy good at this Smile  
You guys are really too nice to me. But, look: it's Septemeber and I'm writing again. How did you know?

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedSep 17, 2007 4:40 pm

Yay, I found it!

fuzzy you're supposed to post a link so all your ravening fans can find you're new story! You have to read this guys, it's hilarious! Thanks for listening fuzzy. Very Happy I loooooved it!
Here's the link to the new episode:
http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=34777

l33t n0obz0r

Rank 2
PostedSep 28, 2007 6:32 pm

[quote=fuzzy]

l33t n0obz0r: more! Twisted Evil  
Shocked [/quote]
he acknowledged me! a celebrity ackknowledged me!*faints*

bossmtking

Rank 2
PostedOct 04, 2007 9:59 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY FUZZYS BACK!
oh and i figurd the september thing out coz most writers take a 1 month or 2 break O.o
*thinks* "cool HE MENTIONED ME!"