liruimeng

Rank 0
PostedJun 23, 2013 7:43 pm

You stole my crystal, crystal saga.

Grrrrrrrr.
I died in Training grounds, and wanted to click revive in town. Instead I accidentally clicked "revive on spot".... It revived me and killed me again (since im not strong enough to do training grounds solo).

My Beef Is not so much my mistake at pushing the button... What I have a problem with, is your games all too greedy nature to just take it. There should be a confirmation button after....

"Are you sure you want to be revived here?"
"Yes" "of course not"

Grrrrrrrr. This really upset me totally.
Advertisement

xjoox

Rank 1
PostedJun 23, 2013 9:07 pm
Actually, Crystal Saga changed it that you'll have to a min or so before you can self-rez.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedJun 24, 2013 1:44 am

Re: You stole my crystal, crystal saga.

Grrrrrrrr.
liruimeng wrote:
I died in Training grounds, and wanted to click revive in town. Instead I accidentally clicked "revive on spot".... It revived me and killed me again (since im not strong enough to do training grounds solo).

My Beef Is not so much my mistake at pushing the button... What I have a problem with, is your games all too greedy nature to just take it. There should be a confirmation button after....

"Yes" "of course not"

ah yes I remember this.. used to in seng alot when my comp got super laggy. too bad you can't xtal-rez in ladder ><

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedJun 24, 2013 9:27 am

Grrrrrrrr.
liruimeng wrote:

"Yes" "of course not"

This sounds like something that could make the top 100 billboard charts in the US. I like your style.

liruimeng

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

xjoox

Actually, your full of (censored)
as the description says... Your full of (censored), want to know how i know.... becuase my (censored) crystals are (censored) gone...

And im ADHD, If it took me 1 full minute to push that button Ill (censored) your (Censored).

(censored censored censored censored)......

Smile

thank you please come again.

liruimeng

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Grrrrrrrr.
sdsdssdsds wrote:
liruimeng wrote:

"Yes" "of course not"

This sounds like something that could make the top 100 billboard charts in the US. I like your style.  

I dont really know if your talking to me or someone else. Im too busy being lost in your eyes

didiguu

Rank 0
didiguu
PostedJun 25, 2013 9:38 am

Grrrrrrrr.
astralkid0114 wrote:
liruimeng wrote:

"Yes" "of course not"

ah yes I remember this.. used to in seng alot when my comp got super laggy. too bad you can't xtal-rez in ladder ><  

yah i used to lose xtals on seng aswell this new 1 min cd for revive wonderfull but ... exactly i wnana revive in ladder so BAD !