PostedJun 23, 2013 5:59 am

lvl6 can't up lvl

when i kill the monster i wont get any exp from them
Advertisement

BNuts002

Rank 0
BNuts002
PostedJun 23, 2013 6:10 am
Is that Level 6 or Level 16? We don't seem to gain any EXP from mobs below level 10. If this is happening to you at Level 16, perhaps you should submit a big report or ticket. Certainly, there are enough missions to supply you with enough EXP to level-up, at least through to Level 26, the highest level I have achieved, on my other account.

Taywena

Rank 0
Taywena
PostedJun 23, 2013 9:38 am
If you don't do the PvP (Janus, or Turnpike) at all while leveling up, you will find yourself in a position of needing to grind monsters until you reach the next level so you can get new quests. This starts happening to me around level 16 because I don't bother doing Janus or TP.

If the OP who started this thread is only level 6, then obviously they had to miss a quest somewhere. They just need to retrace their steps and find out what they missed. Until level 10, you cannot earn xp from killing monsters, so the quests alone will be enough to level you at least until level 10. I've leveled 10+ characters to level 17 or 18, and never did I run out of quests and need to grind monsters until about that point. Before that, the quests were always enough to reach the next level. So OP, go back and figure out what you missed.