For your info :
FINALLY snipergirlX does an event. This GS is like the only gamesage that doesn't do jack squat. All she does is say "nice event" or "good luck" or "have fun"
If we want a cheerleader, we would've asked. Finally, snipergirl has came to her senses.
- Hosted 2 Recent Events : Shotgun Event and the Holiday Special which she has to compilate the queries, make a document and send it to the GMs for the payout.
- This playtime (Fairy's Wolrd Playtime)
- Daily Reports (Tickets) of hackers and any suspicious or bannable activities
- Active in-game and on Shoutbox to help players
- Just did the 2 last tiers in collaboration with the rest of the GameSages.
This applies to all the GameSages as well.
You should get your facts straight before posting this kind of statements against a GameSage and remember that they do what they do for the community.
- If you honestly think making a thread and a room then taking a screenshot is hard then..
Regular people are making events, should they be GameSages?
- You mean the playtime that got 55 people banned and counting? Again it's not hard to come up with hours and prizes
- Maybe if she was part of the select few who send tickets...
- So basically she plays the game and uses the forum and tells anyone who has a problem to send a ticket
- Just like making a playtime and hosting events; it's easy
I don't see anything listed that actually makes a difference on the war on hacks/the amount of players/bugs and such.
but thanks for the events...I think