jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedJul 12, 2013 2:25 pm
superhigh888888 wrote:
FINALLY snipergirlX does an event. This GS is like the only gamesage that doesn't do jack squat. All she does is say "nice event" or "good luck" or "have fun"

If we want a cheerleader, we would've asked. Finally, snipergirl has came to her senses.  

she just did the shotgun event.

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge
Advertisement

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedJul 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Even without Glock is allowed?

guiowner2 wrote:
lolme126 wrote:
I don't have Glock, and i dont want to buy one, can I still participate? Even with just knifes and bombs? o_o Or i need to buy one? o_o  

Most likely you have to buy one but no rules says you can't participate. Prize is 20K SP for participation, glock is 15K. It's up to you Surprised  

no sophia said earlier that u can just get a knife to use. however. Beware of the glockers O.o...

unless she changed it

xF: kyleluong

guiowner2

Rank 5
guiowner2
PostedJul 12, 2013 3:21 pm
superhigh888888 wrote:
FINALLY snipergirlX does an event. This GS is like the only gamesage that doesn't do jack squat. All she does is say "nice event" or "good luck" or "have fun"

If we want a cheerleader, we would've asked. Finally, snipergirl has came to her senses.  

For your info :

- Hosted 2 Recent Events : Shotgun Event and the Holiday Special which she has to compilate the queries, make a document and send it to the GMs for the payout.
- This playtime (Fairy's Wolrd Playtime)
- Daily Reports (Tickets) of hackers and any suspicious or bannable activities
- Active in-game and on Shoutbox to help players
- Just did the 2 last tiers in collaboration with the rest of the GameSages.
This applies to all the GameSages as well.
You should get your facts straight before posting this kind of statements against a GameSage and remember that they do what they do for the community.

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedJul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
ehh

lolme126

Rank 3
lolme126
In the Planet called Earth, United States
PostedJul 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: Even without Glock is allowed?

kyle.k.luong wrote:
guiowner2 wrote:
lolme126 wrote:
I don't have Glock, and i dont want to buy one, can I still participate? Even with just knifes and bombs? o_o Or i need to buy one? o_o  

Most likely you have to buy one but no rules says you can't participate. Prize is 20K SP for participation, glock is 15K. It's up to you Surprised  

no sophia said earlier that u can just get a knife to use. however. Beware of the glockers O.o...

unless she changed it  

You know what, ill just buy a Glock. Thanks guys. xD

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 13, 2013 9:02 am
whew! i think i cant join here Sad just checked the time,,, 1pm in us is like 7am here... i maybe still sleeping like a baby that time Sad

Swain3

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 11:21 am
Say what you need to say about owning, killing just make sure you prove it in the game

kevntv

Rank 0
kevntv
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:19 pm
Macro-mania more like..

patum.jb

Rank 0
patum.jb
PostedJul 13, 2013 2:57 pm
i woooooooooooooooooooooooonnQ!!!!! Very Happy

meplusu

Rank 0
PostedJul 13, 2013 3:04 pm
guiowner2 wrote:
superhigh888888 wrote:

For your info :

- Hosted 2 Recent Events : Shotgun Event and the Holiday Special which she has to compilate the queries, make a document and send it to the GMs for the payout.
- This playtime (Fairy's Wolrd Playtime)
- Daily Reports (Tickets) of hackers and any suspicious or bannable activities
- Active in-game and on Shoutbox to help players
- Just did the 2 last tiers in collaboration with the rest of the GameSages.
This applies to all the GameSages as well.
You should get your facts straight before posting this kind of statements against a GameSage and remember that they do what they do for the community.

- If you honestly think making a thread and a room then taking a screenshot is hard then..
Regular people are making events, should they be GameSages?
- You mean the playtime that got 55 people banned and counting? Again it's not hard to come up with hours and prizes
- Maybe if she was part of the select few who send tickets...
- So basically she plays the game and uses the forum and tells anyone who has a problem to send a ticket
- Just like making a playtime and hosting events; it's easy

I don't see anything listed that actually makes a difference on the war on hacks/the amount of players/bugs and such.

but thanks for the events...I think