vhan200
PostedJul 10, 2013 9:36 pm
Awesome Smile

Trailblazer.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Trailblazer.
PostedJul 10, 2013 9:52 pm
exoteric2120 wrote:
lol I can just see it now. Bust videos of macro users with calculations on replay.

Live video footage to prove that the fire rate isn't humanly possible or possible whilst able to maintain accuracy.

Reduced weapon spread and/or increase weapon damage based off a fraction of 1 (5% more dmg)

So people will have to fraps this as well, you can't hold these without having people fraps, it would be unfair to the losers if they lost because of a cheater, WHO WOULD OF WON?

With that said, here comes everything stated above PLUS "OH BUT I LAG", SORRY FOR 240P YOUTUBE VIDEO QUALITY THAT LOOKS LIKE TV STATIC AND MASHED POTATOES". Got people screen diving blowing out their eyeballs trying to see if HAX or not, like "WTFAK!!!"

Some people like "yo you finna tussle doe? IF you want I can come over, CROSSFADED TOO, NO LIE, AND BE LIKE... U BE GETTIN JAWED SON. Just STEP OFF THE EXO AND WE AIN'T GOT NO ISSUES DOE - "CLAP CLAP" - JUST LIKE THAT. Other den that we can go get hella faded and chill wit da homies down harbor drive. Just sayin doe."

This event is a good one, lets see how well it goes, hopefully I'm wrong, but this type of stuff always happens. Need to take precautions and have strict rules. Topic is very skilled with making these things, he can guide thy hand into the proper direction < Yeah I know I'm that good.

K THX  

Hey exo! ya i hope it doesn't come to all that.. tbh previous events GS's have hosted there hasn't been any serious problems with stuff like that. I really hope I don't see any of that nonsense in this event and future events and hope to have fun with you guys in the community

The.Jod

Rank 0
The.Jod
PostedJul 10, 2013 10:26 pm
Thought this was a glaucoma contest cause Granny Jod was bout to win me the prize baby

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJul 10, 2013 10:30 pm
The.Jod wrote:
Thought this was a glaucoma contest cause Granny Jod was bout to win me the prize baby  

What Jod ._.

Craynola

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2013 12:26 am
Will i still be able to participate even if i dont have a glock? like would i be able to just use my knife or nades etc

XsnipergirlX

XsnipergirlX
PostedJul 11, 2013 12:39 am
Craynola wrote:
Will i still be able to participate even if i dont have a glock? like would i be able to just use my knife or nades etc  

Yeah O.o u would just have to be careful of the glockers !

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedJul 11, 2013 1:35 am
Man, i used to rock with the glock, even made an account called "Glocked!"

GG everyone!

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge