Author Message

metopro

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2013
Posts
6
Location
Vietnam
PostedJun 21, 2013 2:22 pm

help me !!!!!!

I LV 26, I not to be turnpike and janus.click rerister error "[alert ] you cannot sign
up for battle at this time" help me with
Advertisement

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
Joined
19 Mar 2013
Posts
451
Location
Canada
PostedJun 21, 2013 2:54 pm
Registration only opens up five minutes before they start, an alert will pop up at that time.

metopro

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2013
Posts
6
Location
Vietnam
PostedJun 21, 2013 6:13 pm
Phoenix_Shi wrote:
Registration only opens up five minutes before they start, an alert will pop up at that time.  

=_=! I no longer see this message. when lvl 24

BNuts001

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
BNuts001
Joined
10 Apr 2013
Posts
1037
Location
Canada
PostedJun 21, 2013 7:36 pm
Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Sometimes, if you log in too close to the start of the battle, you don't get the notice. You also are unable to register for a battle if you are inside a dungeon. Other than those two reasons, I do not have any other ideas as to why you would not get the alerts. My Medic is Level 26, and she gets the alerts for Janus and Turnpike just fine.

If the problem persists, you could try sending a report ticket to get someone's attention and ask them to resolve the issue.

Phoenix_Shi

Rank 2
Phoenix_Shi
Joined
19 Mar 2013
Posts
451
Location
Canada
PostedJun 21, 2013 7:51 pm
BNuts001 wrote:
Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Sometimes, if you log in too close to the start of the battle, you don't get the notice. You also are unable to register for a battle if you are inside a dungeon. Other than those two reasons, I do not have any other ideas as to why you would not get the alerts. My Medic is Level 26, and she gets the alerts for Janus and Turnpike just fine.

If the problem persists, you could try sending a report ticket to get someone's attention and ask them to resolve the issue.  
To add, you can't register from inside the guild room either, and when in a dungeon or the guild room, you don't get the registration notices. All my chars, of all levels above 15 get their announcements just fine.

metopro

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2013
Posts
6
Location
Vietnam
PostedJun 24, 2013 12:14 am
Thanks a lot.. the problem is solved,1 Another problem:at about 45 `game, character then stand still and me not found:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1918599

AhmceN

Rank 0
AhmceN
Joined
27 May 2013
Posts
71
Location
Philippines but currently in Vietnam
PostedJun 24, 2013 1:57 am
metopro wrote:
Thanks a lot.. the problem is solved,1 Another problem:at about 45 `game, character then stand still and me not found:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1918599  


are you saying that your toon become invisible or cannot be found?

metopro

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2013
Posts
6
Location
Vietnam
PostedJun 24, 2013 6:52 pm
at about 45 `gameplay,character then stand still: no skill,can't move,no attack. remaining normal activities

AhmceN

Rank 0
AhmceN
Joined
27 May 2013
Posts
71
Location
Philippines but currently in Vietnam
PostedJun 24, 2013 7:03 pm
metopro wrote:
at about 45 `gameplay,character then stand still: no skill,can't move,no attack. remaining normal activities  


happens to me too and to some people. what we do is to try mounting our bike to correct this. i think this has been reported.

Scrunchie89

Rank 3
Scrunchie89
Joined
20 Aug 2008
Posts
1256
Location
in a labyrinth of willows United States
PostedJun 24, 2013 8:02 pm
bike doesn't work if already in combat and mech isn't working any more either. just going to have to die.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: