Author Message

masobrancaleone

Rank 0
masobrancaleone
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Posts
14
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 20, 2013 5:38 am

gms pls clarification on summer of fun event

Im not able to dedicate enough time to find out what happened as I am abroad. I was told by a alliance mate that the event has changed... ill spare the details you know them better than me?

I was planning on doing tier 2 until day 11 and ask for a libra hero (I need def.) now I am told I will get a random hero.

Honestly if I had known this in advance I wouldn't have wasted 11 days of my life on this event. You CANNOT change the rules half way through the event, is this true??? I really hope not...


yours sincerely
Advertisement

rayjsan1211

Rank 0
Joined
29 Apr 2013
Posts
20
Location
Canada
PostedJun 20, 2013 9:39 am

sorry

sorry to break it to you but before the changes took place it was already 9th or the 10th june earlier the rewards for tier 3 was chaos hero and for tier 2 constellation choice the rewards are not stackable ofcourse the only thing that changed since then was that the event had to end earlier because the developers from main call of gods game made a new patch where self help guide was removed being replaced with new pet system thus the gm's made a new rule to grant free 6 days to everyone as long as they have filled the form with atleast 1 image so for example if you have done a link for 1 day you will get rewards of 7 days because you will be credited with 6 additional days,now if you have screenshots for 11 days you can have the rewards for 14 days , no one actually protested about the prizes being changed only some people advised to make better rewards so when this change happened no one complained

good luck

GMLalasa

GameMaster: USA
GMLalasa
Joined
21 May 2013
Posts
991
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2013 2:09 pm
rayjsan1211 is right. Unfortunately we had to end that particular event early. More info is here!

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: gms pls clarification on summer of fun event

masobrancaleone wrote:
Im not able to dedicate enough time to find out what happened as I am abroad. I was told by a alliance mate that the event has changed... ill spare the details you know them better than me?

I was planning on doing tier 2 until day 11 and ask for a libra hero (I need def.) now I am told I will get a random hero.

Honestly if I had known this in advance I wouldn't have wasted 11 days of my life on this event. You CANNOT change the rules half way through the event, is this true??? I really hope not...


yours sincerely  


Hello masobrancaleone,

You will be credited with 6 free days!!
So if you already have 11 days, you will be qualified for the top prize.

Win-Win situation!!\

Thanks,
Mazinger

togepasar

Rank 0
Joined
22 Feb 2013
Posts
10
Location
Indonesia
PostedJun 20, 2013 6:04 pm
I already done 12 days consecutively. Only left 2 days for Top Prizes.

If you give 6 days free, so to be fair you must give additional prize for people that already give effort to do the event consecutively (12 days since event start).

12 days+6 days = 18 days . Top Prize only for 14 days.

Additional red gear / red heroes / red gem will enough to respect effort of the people that already spent their time to do that.

Please consider.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2013 6:16 pm
togepasar wrote:
I already done 12 days consecutively. Only left 2 days for Top Prizes.

If you give 6 days free, so to be fair you must give additional prize for people that already give effort to do the event consecutively (12 days since event start).

12 days+6 days = 18 days . Top Prize only for 14 days.

Additional red gear / red heroes / red gem will enough to respect effort of the people that already spent their time to do that.

Please consider.  


Um... short answer is no....
I think we are being pretty fair as it is.....

togepasar

Rank 0
Joined
22 Feb 2013
Posts
10
Location
Indonesia
PostedJun 20, 2013 6:48 pm
Fine.. you are the boss...
Just stupid I am to enthusiast doing the event.

Spend precious dungeon key to do more dungeon, bought Book of Astrology and summoning horn, spend coupon to instantly finished the building. All is only for daily quest.

12 days doing event same with only 8 days doing the event.
The cost for 12 days is same with 8 days.

It's fair because you only the boss. You only the one who make decision.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJun 20, 2013 6:57 pm
togepasar wrote:
Fine.. you are the boss...
Just stupid I am to enthusiast doing the event.

Spend precious dungeon key to do more dungeon, bought Book of Astrology and summoning horn, spend coupon to instantly finished the building. All is only for daily quest.

12 days doing event same with only 8 days doing the event.
The cost for 12 days is same with 8 days.

It's fair because you only the boss. You only the one who make decision.  


Thank you for your support!!

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: