prowlingTIGERZ

Rank 0
prowlingTIGERZ
PostedJun 19, 2013 4:25 pm   Last edited by prowlingTIGERZ on Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am. Edited 8 times in total

[Sneak Peek] New MDPS Class - Chaos Knight

I'm so confused as to who I am D:
    *Notes:
      • This has not been released in the AGE version Eden Eternal when the sneak peek was written.
      • This update was applied to FNO on 3/19/2013.
      • Source can be found here
      • Aeria Games retains the rights to names, locations, items, ect and can edit content to be better suited for the player base
      • Translations are done by me. Upon release Aeria may choose to localize things into something else

The Magnificent Debut of Chaos Knights

Controlling the power of light and dark is the swordsman that destroy all obstacles The Chaos Knight magnificently debuts
Controlling the power of light and dark Chaos Knight
Chaos Knights wield swords in order cast dark and holy powers. Thus, Chaos Knights must equip either 1-handed swords, rapiers, or 2-handed swords in order to demonstrate the full powers of a Chaos Knight. Whether using holy or dark skills, Chaos Knights have extraordinary powers either way, but if the dark and holy skills are used together, an insurmountable power will be created.
Chaos Knights control both the powers of the holy and the dark, thus in the growth of a Chaos Knight, the skills are split into two paths of holy and dark. Other than the skills being separate and independent, if the two are used together on an enemy, other effects will be created, such as status effects that will decrease the battle ability of your enemy.

Passives

Race Stat Differentiations

The fast and agile holy attacks

Holy Skills

Dark Skills

The strong and powerful dark attacks

Gain tremendous power for a short time with the Chaos Transformation

Chaos Skills

Certificates

Class Specific Certificate Combinations:
    (Magic Gathering + ???) Chaos Knight's Shadow Slicer - Decrease cooldown of holy skills by 15%
    (Chaotic Will + Soul Ritual) Chaos Knight's Chaotic Storm - Dark Slash damage +12%

Talents

Chaos Knights are available from the start and can be chosen as one of the starting classes when beginning the game

For new players or players who decide to begin a new character and choose the Chaos Knight as their starting class, the character will be given a very special weapon to start off with, the Magic Gathering Sword. The player will have two copies of this sword to help him or her on his or her journey into the land of Eden Eternal.

Magic Gathering Sword
A weapon that grows from level 1 to 75
Note: When viewing a growth weapon, the stats displayed will show the stats according to the level of the player.
The strengthening of the growth weapons happens on the base stats and thus will not interfere with fortification bonuses.
This weapon cannot be used in the equipment growth system.

1h sword
Attack speed: 1.6 sec
Cannot be traded, cannot be fortified
Durability: 75
Base p.atk: 369 (100%)
Base m.atk: 314 (100%)
P-ATK +369
M-ATK +314
AGI +3
INT +2
LCK +1
ACC +2
M.Crit +1
M.Crit Dmg +9
Advertisement

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedJun 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: [Sneak Peek] New MDPS Class - Spellblades

I'm so confused as to who I am D:
prowlingTIGERZ wrote:
can be chosen as one of the starting classes when beginning the game  

this is all im needing to know

hmmm gotta say i think most will be starting with that once its out and its sad until now we were stuck with only warrior or magician T_T

Heeyuung

Rank 0
Heeyuung
PostedJun 19, 2013 5:25 pm
Thanks for the translation!

Excited for this! XD... Now to wait forever

SoulOfSky

Rank 1
SoulOfSky
PostedJun 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Chaos Knight

Looks interesting!
Should be fun to see how player use this class.

IIlusier

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2013 6:24 pm
My friend Awakened Greatsword can be useful once more it seems

now I just wont use it to look cool owo

NielAhn

Rank 0
NielAhn
PostedJun 19, 2013 6:34 pm
I wanna see certs O:

MrSheebo

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2013 11:55 pm
This class looks so difficult to use o_o
Will be interesting to see how this class will do in PvE and PvP situations. Looking forward to it Smile
Thanks for the info~

Tacos are my weakness =3=

Illident

Rank 0
Illident
PostedJun 20, 2013 12:04 am
quite complicated but pretty cool!

GT_KING0

Rank 0
GT_KING0
PostedJun 20, 2013 12:13 am
so it wasn't the wrong img of a female warlock, it was just a hidden img of a chaos knight..,

["I am the Darkness in which the Light is born.."(HalfLight)] [Branch of Sin: Double Helix] [FavSongAtMoment: "Magia"By Kalafina "http://youtu.be/PJLO7zbWCeg" "http://youtu.be/JAtilVHdgcc"]

Kiarou.

Rank 0
Kiarou.
PostedJun 20, 2013 12:19 am
Looks cool can't wait!