Author Message

seanlimyin

Rank 5
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5531
Location
montreal Canada
PostedJun 29, 2013 3:39 pm
My team won

Advertisement

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5181
Location
las vegas United States
PostedJun 29, 2013 3:52 pm
Thanks to those who joined our room!

- GS.GwApO & GS.ModerN







.Enzo

Rank 2
.Enzo
Joined
19 Oct 2012
Posts
760
Location
Portugal
PostedJun 29, 2013 4:08 pm
Thanks for coming guys Cool









Hope everyone had some fun!
Expect prizes to be paid out in 7-14 days Razz

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4546
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJun 30, 2013 11:22 pm
Here are the screenshots from me:





Based on the screenshots above from both GSes and my own I have found some people who have played more than 1 game/Other GSes on who broke the rules the following have been DQ'd and will not be receiving their prizes:
AVATAR
simon34
VooD00!
luxZoidberg
luxCrazy
-=*-AK-*=-
evadem
iPandaa_
YouBigFOiG!

Rules are serious. You must read and understand them NO EXCUSES !

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8313
Location
Oakland United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 11:25 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Based on the screenshots above from both GSes and my own I have found some people who have played more than 1 game/Other GSes on who broke the rules the following have been DQ'd and will not be receiving their prizes:
AVATAR
simon34
VooD00!
luxZoidberg
luxCrazy
-=*-AK-*=-
evadem
iPandaa_
YouBigFOiG!

Rules are serious. You must read and understand them NO EXCUSES !  


i was scared iwas one of the ppl dqed... sophia. next time dont scare me

xF: kyleluong

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4546
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJun 30, 2013 11:26 pm
kyle.k.luong wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Based on the screenshots above from both GSes and my own I have found some people who have played more than 1 game/Other GSes on who broke the rules the following have been DQ'd and will not be receiving their prizes:
AVATAR
simon34
VooD00!
luxZoidberg
luxCrazy
-=*-AK-*=-
evadem
iPandaa_
YouBigFOiG!

Rules are serious. You must read and understand them NO EXCUSES !  


i was scared iwas one of the ppl dqed... sophia. next time dont scare me  


Hey... I do it to show my rules are serious and they have to read Smile and if they come to me and be like "How come I didn't get anything from your event?" I show them this.

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8313
Location
Oakland United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 11:28 pm
XsnipergirlX wrote:
kyle.k.luong wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Based on the screenshots above from both GSes and my own I have found some people who have played more than 1 game/Other GSes on who broke the rules the following have been DQ'd and will not be receiving their prizes:
AVATAR
simon34
VooD00!
luxZoidberg
luxCrazy
-=*-AK-*=-
evadem
iPandaa_
YouBigFOiG!

Rules are serious. You must read and understand them NO EXCUSES !  


i was scared iwas one of the ppl dqed... sophia. next time dont scare me  


Hey... I do it to show my rules are serious and they have to read Smile and if they come to me and be like "How come I didn't get anything from your event?" I show them this.  




so i couldnt even equipped a gdesp?

xF: kyleluong

MuleGuy55101

Rank 0
MuleGuy55101
Joined
05 Aug 2012
Posts
124
Location
New Jersey United States
PostedJun 30, 2013 11:50 pm

:?:

Hello there GS, this was my first event... didnt perform well at all but had a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting! DO you know when we have to redeem our prizes?(if we have to) I was looking at another thread, but I might be mistaken could you clarify? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2015395

Thanks Smile

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4546
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJul 01, 2013 12:32 am

Re: :?:

MuleGuy55101 wrote:
Hello there GS, this was my first event... didnt perform well at all but had a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting! DO you know when we have to redeem our prizes?(if we have to) I was looking at another thread, but I might be mistaken could you clarify? http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2015395

Thanks Smile  


This one is the Slay the GS Event. If u played in Topic's games the prize was skull mask and for that one u were supposed to PM Topic your IGN w/ character force u wanted your item on but that event is already been paid out as was last weeks where I hosted them. Better play in other events !

mewtwos290

Rank 5
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3971
Location
United States
PostedJul 08, 2013 8:27 pm
is it paid out?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: