Rank 1
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:08 am
Nah, just no, the update failed.
Advertisement

SosaBaby

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:16 am

Fail Update -.-

man what is wrong with the server...this update is lagging the game and now i cant even log in because it keeps disconnecting

omarr_1995

GameSage: Soldier Front
omarr_1995
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:16 am
The only thing i like is Pirate mode. Rest is sht..... And u guys not even telling what gets removed/or added. Like removing winter gear, u can tell that in the patch -.-" Like Ijji did.

Made by uH.TopSecret Searching for a clan, or wanna make one ? Get here!

Nockna

Rank 2
Nockna
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:21 am
Nice.. they deleted my post.

Not to worry.

The reason given to us (albeit obvious) for the delay in update was so they could wrinkle out ''bugs and glitches''. The only fundamental job the GMs have is to ''test'' the patch given to them by Dragonfly and then analyse it for any ''abnormalities'' before applying it. However, the update delivered to us had more bugs than ever despite the delay. These are not small bugs either.. I mean you have half the weapon bomb shop vacant now.. Not mentioning the kind gesture of removing Skull Mask and Winter Gear without notice. Oh and while we're at it you can forget the Black Dragon Armour Bonus too, because at Aeria we not only love giving you updates full of what you don't want, but we also slip in these little easter eggs known as bugs for your gaming pleasure.

The hype surrounding this update prior to it's implementation adds hilarity and salt too.
I mean during the fixtures no one bothered to recheck anything it seems. The funniest thing is they were satisfied with their ''work'' and applied the patch as an update. Pat yourselves on the back guys for a job well done since now more players have finally quit.

Even if everything went right by no means is this considered as ''the best'' update. I mean what a joke of a statement..

Pirate Mode? (It's a realistic (was) FPS, not an online Disney game)
Water Guns (Ye, you need a license for a water gun.)
Water Balloon (At least you guys have a theme going)
None of the above.

Clan System
New Map
New WB
New SP Gun
All of the above.

P.S. As a bonus we've also wrecked our servers so now more players will tank and you should experience disconnections more often.

Kind regards GM-Icare.

Dj_Dragster

Rank 1
Dj_Dragster
PostedJul 03, 2013 7:43 am
ShowKase. wrote:
DFJShragie wrote:
In all honesty, this is the worst/most useless update ever.  

+5. Seriously, no real guns or content? We got a 5 day delay for water guns? RIP USF.  

This update is just embarrassing, remove it pl0x and leave june without an update. And why the f... did you bring back water balloons......................................................................................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3kgt

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2013 8:38 am
This is a joke right? We've been asking for a clan system for months. "We're putting ava's clan system in beta for sf1 and it should be implemented next month" was told to the competitive community more than 6 months ago and yet we still haven't seen a beta version. How about focusing on keeping the competitive community alive for once instead of adding all these non tournament guns every month? Seriously though, you neglect and ignore the competitive community like they don't mean anything because they aren't spending hundreds of dollars on weapon bombs for these useless guns. How about you focus on us for a change? Maybe try to organize something like korea's pro league? Get sponsors for teams and stop making users pay out of pocket for tournament prizes just to be able to have tournaments. The competitive community plays this game because it has an appeal that no other fps game has. It's not like cod, it's not like counter strike, and you don't take advantage of that at all. SF2 just came out and there's alot of hype already in that competitive community but it's nothing better than cod. Start hosting sponsored tournaments with cash/gaming gear payouts. Region lock sf1 because god knows every other country has their own version, yet EVERYONE is allowed to play ours. Maybe start promoting sf1? When ijji was hosting there were national television commercials for it for gods sake. I can guarantee if you don't do something to fix the neglect on the competitive community soon, there won't be one. And this isn't all just coming from me, this is from the community as a whole.

- Achieve.Optical

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedJul 03, 2013 8:41 am
exoteric2120 wrote:
So... Pirates and water guns?

No clan system?
No real guns?
No additional TDM maps added to the LIST?
No nothing else anybody wanted...?

Nice, real nice... REALLY uhm O.o LISTENING to the community. Yeah for sure.

SF2 update wrecked this one so I'll go over there, but aeria, it's your money either way HERP xD

Can't afford much anyways this month Q_Q  

Oh it matters. Each specific game team does not benefit if you buy AP, you have to actually spend on their game for them to look good for their bosses. If the USF team wants to keep ignoring our requests, they can watch their profits drop faster than Microsoft's stock after E3.

SgtShot

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2013 8:56 am
Is there a Limit in the Gift box after you finish the game cause i dont get anymore O_o

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedJul 03, 2013 9:34 am

Tell them to work on the G0D DAM CLAN SYSTEM!

They are able to "code" (copy) Pirate Mode from other games (KSF/TSF/etc) but they aren't able to "code" (copy) clan system from other games?
WTF Aeria.... You have to pressure Dragonfly in order to get what this game really needs...
Alot of people are just talking trash about you guys (Aeria Staff) even if it isn't all your fault, but still.... if you guys want to make a better profit and make this game better, you have to work for it!
And cmon.. from the page that Topic made requesting what the community wanted, you could easily see that Pirate Mode and the Water Guns were what we less wanted...
If any GM reads this, this is what you need to do: Have a conversation with the people on Dragonfly, and tell them that what they need to focus now is the Clan System and maybe a New Map, that's all... after that you will get all your money and players black... and the New Map can simply be copied from other game (KSF, etc....)
Is it so hard to understand?

angrument

Rank 1
angrument
PostedJul 03, 2013 10:42 am

<a> </a>