Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedJun 13, 2013 9:36 pm

M1 & S7 [Paid Out] The Indestructible Shield

For M1 and S7

On the fence about purchasing gold? First time Buyer? Falling behind? Check out how you can get stronger by just purchase 50 gold!!
Get Stronger!!
Did we mention about you also get a Red Hero with your first purchase?

Top up now to win epic prize!!! Also check out the GM event to see what prizes you maybe able to can win!!!

STARTS: Thursday, June 13th, 9:01PM (PDT)
ENDS: Sunday, June 16th, 8:59PM (PDT)

Click HERE to see what time it is in PDT!
Need help purchasing Gold? Click here!
Get AP here!

Stackable and Repeatable

Tier 1 - Recharge at least 100 Gold (1000AP) and receive
    (3) Advance Wheel Card
    (3) Dungeon Key
    (3) Enhancement stone II
    (2) 100 Coupons Box

Tier 2 - Recharge at least 150 Gold (1,500AP) and receive
    (1) ***Raging Rhino's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Raging Rhino suit)***
    (2) Enchancement Protection Stone
    (1) Cupid's soul
    (5) ***Enchanted Gift Box III(Contains: Lumber Card III x 10, Stone Card III x 10, Iron Card III x 10, Copper Card III x 10, Dungeon Key x 3, Troop Supply Card x 1.)***

...and all previous tier(s).

Tier 3 - Recharge at least 200 Gold (2,000AP) and receive
    (5) Book of Astrology
    (2) Red Gem Gift
    (1) M-Doomsday Judgement Pack(Receive a random piece of the Masterwork Doomsday Salvation Suit)
    (5) Advance Wheel Card

Tier 4 - Recharge at least 400 Gold (4,000AP) and receive
    (5) Book of Astrology
    (2) Red Gem Gift
    (1) ***Raging Rhino's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Raging Rhino suit)***
    (2) Advance Wheel Card

Tier 5 - Recharge at least 600 Gold (6,000AP) and receive
    (1) Amora's Fury
    (2) Red Gem Gift
    (2) ***The Badge of Valiant(Receive a random piece of the Firedust suit)

Tier 6 - Recharge at least 800 Gold (8,000AP) and receive
    (1) Love over Gold
    (3) Advance Wheel Card
    (1) R-Doomsday Salvation Pack(Receive a random piece of the Reinforced Doomsday Salvation Suit)

Tier 7 - Recharge at least 1,500 Gold (15,000AP) and receive
    (1) Eternal Love
    (4) 3x EXP Card
    (1) M-Doomsday Judgement Pack(Receive a random piece of the Masterwork Doomsday Salvation Suit)
    (2) ***Blood Phoenix's Suit Pack(Receive a random piece of the Blood Phoenix Gear) ***

Accumlated prize 4,000 Gold:
(1) Reinforced Doomsday Salvation Shield
(1) Chaos Hero - C.Nyx

During this time frame, recharge as much Gold as possible to start earning rewards.
Need help purchasing Gold? Click here!
Get AP here!

• Tiers are repeatable!
  • Only purchases made in the indicated time frame will qualify!
  • Rewards are not transferable between accounts.
  • Please allow 5-7 business days for your rewards to be sent to you!
[url][/url]
Advertisement

SirCRB1

Rank 0
PostedJun 16, 2013 12:51 pm

suggestion for next promotion

berial packs or staff/necklace
Hey, Mazinger, I'm planning on charging up to 400-600g again this next promo (I've been doing some maintenance/upkeep around the house).

Also, I will be using another new debit card, it was a temporary WalMart MoneyCard. I just got my personalized card this last Tuesday, so I'll be using it.

But, one of the things that is bugging me is that I don't have any full berial sets yet on s7, and I'm 70% away from being lvl 109...

I have 1 hero with the berial staff + leggings combo, and another hero with just berial legs.

I was wondering if you could include 2x berial necklace and 1x berial staff in the tiers under 400g in the next promotion.

Maybe the 2x berial necklace in the 100g tier and the 1x berial staff in the 200g tier?

also, I could use another Amonel's Relic for my defense hero with berial staff + leggings 2 piece set...1 more Amonel's Relic (unit), and then 3 Beryl (def/vit), and he has full red gems for a lvl 108 hero.

If I could trade in 3x red gem gifts for 3x Beryl gems, that would be great Very Happy

Thank you for your time,

SirCRB
Server 7

Jack_Warior

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2013 1:16 pm

processing

we would like to have processing status of this promo Smile

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedJun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: processing

Jack_Warior wrote:
we would like to have processing status of this promo Smile  

We are processing this promotion as we speak!!

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedJun 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Re: suggestion for next promotion

berial packs or staff/necklace
SirCRB1 wrote:
Hey, Mazinger, I'm planning on charging up to 400-600g again this next promo (I've been doing some maintenance/upkeep around the house).

Also, I will be using another new debit card, it was a temporary WalMart MoneyCard. I just got my personalized card this last Tuesday, so I'll be using it.

But, one of the things that is bugging me is that I don't have any full berial sets yet on s7, and I'm 70% away from being lvl 109...

I have 1 hero with the berial staff + leggings combo, and another hero with just berial legs.

I was wondering if you could include 2x berial necklace and 1x berial staff in the tiers under 400g in the next promotion.

Maybe the 2x berial necklace in the 100g tier and the 1x berial staff in the 200g tier?

also, I could use another Amonel's Relic for my defense hero with berial staff + leggings 2 piece set...1 more Amonel's Relic (unit), and then 3 Beryl (def/vit), and he has full red gems for a lvl 108 hero.

If I could trade in 3x red gem gifts for 3x Beryl gems, that would be great Very Happy

Thank you for your time,

SirCRB
Server 7  

Thanks for your suggestion!!