Author Message

stupidkeys

Rank 0
stupidkeys
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
58
Location
United States
PostedJun 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Holy Seal and stun

Since the amnesia rune petition has been locked i would like to continue the "debate" a bit further.

Im neither for or against the amnesia rune, i learnt very early on in this game that is designed to make the strong even stronger and the weak even weaker.

I do object to the Holy Seal leveling system though.

Its all very well for people like Saveric to say "if you dont like being stunned raise your HS"

How????????

the % increase per level after 30 is a joke. Whilst theoretically i can slowly catch someone with a HS say 10 levels higher than mine, the reality is it would take months and months if they were an active player, if not longer. Someone with HS 20 levels higher and were talking years.

Each level should have a higher % rise to allow for someone who hasnt played as long to have even a chance of catching. If not then adjust world prosperity to reflect Gold income, Daru income and HS levelling, that way new players would have a proper chance of competing as opposed to the current system which just gives cannon fodder and easy kills to long time established players.
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
Joined
29 Jul 2012
Posts
356
Location
Cuttack India
PostedJun 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: Holy Seal and stun

stupidkeys wrote:
Since the amnesia rune petition has been locked i would like to continue the "debate" a bit further.

Im neither for or against the amnesia rune, i learnt very early on in this game that is designed to make the strong even stronger and the weak even weaker.

I do object to the Holy Seal leveling system though.

Its all very well for people like Saveric to say "if you dont like being stunned raise your HS"

How????????

the % increase per level after 30 is a joke. Whilst theoretically i can slowly catch someone with a HS say 10 levels higher than mine, the reality is it would take months and months if they were an active player, if not longer. Someone with HS 20 levels higher and were talking years.

Each level should have a higher % rise to allow for someone who hasnt played as long to have even a chance of catching. If not then adjust world prosperity to reflect Gold income, Daru income and HS levelling, that way new players would have a proper chance of competing as opposed to the current system which just gives cannon fodder and easy kills to long time established players.  



well its good on what u tryin to say..but dont u think by making such adjustment we r being unfair to the people who joined the game first than someone u joined later....

don't mind but its like saying my elder brother shouldn't have any advantage just because he born first....all his life experience good or bad i shud be able to have them too even if i born after him...^^ we cant catch up to his age..those kind of difference are meant to be der ^^ unless he dies and we r alive :p and we surpass his age then :p (example dnt be serious ) :p

again my apology but m just saying...lets not just stuck ourselves into high and lower...der will always be people who will be higher and if they spend cash its der own sweat earned money...if smone is weaker bcoz he cant cash then he should try manage der game according to situation...devs cant make everything equal to both, they run a business too and even if they make everything equal for everyone the casher will always hv upper hand and they cant stop them...^^...

aeria has option to earn free ap, if people cant focus they can make sm ap der, and GS event and many other event keep happening to let non cashers too get sm free ap to buy their in game items...^^

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedJun 12, 2013 9:33 pm
There are other ways players with seniority are rewarded, not just higher Holy Seal.

-Higher alternate non-holy seal talents
-Months more of Catacomb runs
-Months more of gold gained from up to 3 WBs a day
-Many more MP runs rewarding them with more Chrystaloids/Legendary stones

Those are just a few examples i can think off the top of my head.

Of course in some cases you won't reward a younger brother the same you would reward an older brother who has years more of experience. But at the same time, you won't feed the younger brother of equal body mass less food just because he is younger then the older brother.

Love what you do and do what you love.

roseanthony998

Rank 0
Joined
25 Apr 2013
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedJun 13, 2013 2:53 am
I would say making HS have a set amount of points based on toon lv like if it starts at toon lv50 you can only lv HS to lv 2 and a toon lv 51 you can gain 2 more lvs making it lv4 would be a good base those with higher toon lvs will have a higher HS as thay should have. Time played will not be an effect base those with cash will have more gems just a an old player would of had for free from there time playing in the crypt. Gear covers that boost stats and rage can be optained via cash or over time as quest rewards. in honest you play a game becose you like it not becose of others how they play or how much they spend or the time they put into it!

forgive typos or misspellings

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedJun 13, 2013 9:11 am
Other players' styles of playing can potentially interfere with how much you enjoy the game.

Your holy seal suggestion has just been implemented in the new 1.6 version, although the caps are a bit higher then you suggested.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
Joined
31 Mar 2008
Posts
688
Location
Puerto Rico United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 7:27 am
LOOOOOL Wow... so many people hate Holy Seal. I'm sure some love it (the cowards!!! xD jk), but HS, in my opinion, really messes the game.

I don't know... I feel like all of our opinions and suggestions aren't even been considered. So far, what suggestion made by a player has actually been implemented?

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
712
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:54 am
houndour228 wrote:
So far, what suggestion made by a player has actually been implemented?  


there are a few actually, like bg times; bg format (the bg bands that we had prior to this maintenance was an intermediate step in response to complaints between the no bands bg we had before and this multi-band bg we have now post maint); dressing room so we can save looks we unlocked (Chinese version only got this a few weeks before we did indicating it was player driven!); holy seal was nerfed (they didn't remove it from the game as requested but acted following complaints to make it have less of an impact on the game); one click sell etc
There are others but these are some key changes which have come in response to player feedback.

Granted the changes aren't immediate. Creating these features takes time, especially when they don't already exist in other versions. Dev's are already busy fixing bugs, developing and testing new features (not to mention this is not the only game these devs provide or the only version of this game to look after); so it will take time for new features to be created, tested and then implemented.

You are more likely to get a feature adjusted somehow than removed completely. If people considered this and suggested how features can be changed while being kept rather than suggest removing them altogether, then they will often have a more positive reaction. Of course the devs will never say what suggestions they have will or won't adopt.

At the end of the day this game is based on the original Chinese version, and although the devs will make so local changes they will want to keep all versions as similar to each other as possible, so that essentially they are all the same game.

houndour228

Rank 2
houndour228
Joined
31 Mar 2008
Posts
688
Location
Puerto Rico United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 9:03 am
I see. Thanks for the information. Smile

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
Joined
28 Apr 2010
Posts
1869
Location
United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 11:41 pm
RollaR_50248 wrote:

At the end of the day this game is based on the original Chinese version, and although the devs will make so local changes they will want to keep all versions as similar to each other as possible, so that essentially they are all the same game.  


You mean, our version of wartune is not 100% just like the Chinese version? Shocked

Love what you do and do what you love.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
Joined
29 Oct 2012
Posts
95
Location
Netherlands
PostedJun 16, 2013 1:48 am
houndour228 wrote:
LOOOOOL Wow... so many people hate Holy Seal. I'm sure some love it (the cowards!!! xD jk), but HS, in my opinion, really messes the game.

I don't know... I feel like all of our opinions and suggestions aren't even been considered. So far, what suggestion made by a player has actually been implemented?  


I love holy seal - saves my lots of time and hp in several game modes. People need to stop whining about it, if it isn't high enough stop camping in certain lvl ranges to get your honor rank up or put more efforts in farming more xp.

if you get stunned it is because the other person plays more / gets more xp or decided to dedicate xp to this in stead of levelling. If anything should be changed it should be the boost for levelling your toon - as it is now those boosts are ridiculously low and basically are only worhtwhile for obtaining a new astral spot.

So stop whining about stun - keep working your toon and if you work it more than the others it will become your advantage. Also holy seal has a cap which pple will start to reach in half a year or so Razz

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: