Rainmeister

Rank 0
Rainmeister
PostedJun 09, 2013 11:44 am

All my grafted gears reverts back to original look?

It was fine before the last maintenance since I last checked on it. Now it reverts back to the original look? My other toon's gear are also grafted but it hasn't changed. Can anyone please tell me what happened here? Grafting Tools ain't that cheap.
Advertisement

senelguardian

Rank 0
senelguardian
PostedJun 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Re: All my grafted gears reverts back to original look?

Rainmeister wrote:
It was fine before the last maintenance since I last checked on it. Now it reverts back to the original look? My other toon's gear are also grafted but it hasn't changed. Can anyone please tell me what happened here? Grafting Tools ain't that cheap.  

You can change the way your gear look as many times as you please to whatever look. To get the original look you have to graft it again.

Rainmeister

Rank 0
Rainmeister
PostedJun 09, 2013 12:54 pm

senelguardian wrote:
Rainmeister wrote:

You can change the way your gear look as many times as you please to whatever look. To get the original look you have to graft it again.  

Yes I know. What I'm saying is that it was reverted back to the original look w/o me doing anything on it or grafting it back. It was just sitting in my warehouse, it was grafted to Beta style before, now it's back to Gamma.

senelguardian

Rank 0
senelguardian
PostedJun 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Rainmeister wrote:
senelguardian wrote:
Rainmeister wrote:

Yes I know. What I'm saying is that it was reverted back to the original look w/o me doing anything on it or grafting it back. It was just sitting in my warehouse, it was grafted to Beta style before, now it's back to Gamma.  

Happen to me before. It possible server may have rollback on you.

Rainmeister

Rank 0
Rainmeister
PostedJun 09, 2013 1:21 pm

senelguardian wrote:
Rainmeister wrote:
senelguardian wrote:
Rainmeister wrote:

Happen to me before. It possible server may have rollback on you.  

From what server are you? I didn't know or heard of any rollback. My gears are also grafted like a month ago already.

Aren't there any GS or GM's around?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Do your gears state that they are grafted still? When you look at the tool-tip, it should say "Grafting Successful" in the top right.

Rainmeister

Rank 0
Rainmeister
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Not anymore, now it says "Can be grafted". It was also registered in Items Ranking before now it was gone. My other toons gears are also grafted and registered in Items Ranking but they're fine.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedJun 09, 2013 9:38 pm
I would advise to send a ticket into the GMs on the issue: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support and explain in as much detail as possible.

Though if you force quit the game, or there was an issue with the server, you could have somehow been rolled back. Don't quote me on it. Best to let the GMs know what's going on and find out what's up. as they have access to logs. GSes don't since they are just player volunteers.