ffmmgg30

Rank 0
ffmmgg30
PostedJun 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Kyle Taber/Smiles/iDeta

Some of you know who Kyle Taber or also known as Smiles on here. Today, he was found in his room. Prenounced dead 5 hours previous. He commited suicide. He was my bestfriend for 5 years. Most of you don't know me, but believe me when I tell you. He was the best of friend anyone could have asked for once you got to know him. My words : Kyle. I miss you so **** much, I hate you for doing this , but I love you because you were my best friend for 5 years. You were the goof ball that went upnorth with us that was the floppy fish on the tube. I wish our goodbye yesterday could have been a real good bye. You were the one that I could count on for 5 mother **** years. I wish that there was something I could have done, something I could have said to stop this. I wish our friendship could have done enough to help you, but Kyle. I love you man. We had so many memories that just keep racing through my head right now. Mitchell Musso. **** you Kyle. I would give anything to just have our friendship back. I don't want anything but to have my best friend back. Ghost-in-the-Graveyard everynight, every summer for 5 years. I really hate you right now, but at the same time miss you and love you man. Kyle Chandler Taber you mother ****. I love you Kyle. Please be at a peace. I will all keep you posted on anything else I learn.

He's in the middle. I'm on the right. Funny facetime. Love you man...<3
Advertisement

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
PostedJun 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Man.. I'm sorry for the loss.. .. One of my bestfriends committed suicide not even 2 years ago. I know how it feels; hang in there. Sad
RIP Kyle

-Mike

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJun 08, 2013 8:51 pm
I am sorry for your loss, bless his soul, and may peace find his family and friends soon.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

NiiHaooo

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Hes also Smiley Former leader of SolutioN

Hes also Smiley former leader of SolutioN he was in dokkifamily.

slacker1_1

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2013 9:46 pm
its slackerr, many know me whether they like me or not.. I understand the difficulty. I've had a friend who chose to end his own life. I wish the best for you, friends, and family members..
I'm sorry Jake

We will miss you

wayzataaaaaaa

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2013 9:49 pm
I find it truly hard to believe that he's gone :/
He lived like 5 mins away from me before I moved & we we're supposed to hang out some time but never got the chance to ):
You have my condolences Jake
Long live his name~

LuvRedtube

Rank 0
LuvRedtube
PostedJun 08, 2013 10:18 pm
Good job aeria... this kid suicides cause of the new update
i knew this would happen any time soon . a gun for 30 days at 53k ... gg.

btw wrong section.

GeorgeH27

Rank 0
GeorgeH27
PostedJun 08, 2013 10:52 pm
Ill miss you, even then I didn't know you that well on AVA I had seen you around and played in a demo with you... RIP bro...

Stonedki11er

Rank 0
Stonedki11er
PostedJun 08, 2013 11:11 pm
NOT Smiles =(

xKonsta

Rank 2
xKonsta
PostedJun 09, 2013 12:07 am
I seriously hope this is some sort of joke, I find it really hard to believe.

RIP