Author Message

itsPeak

Rank 1
itsPeak
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
367
Location
H-Town Zimbabwe
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:36 am
gg, bye aeria.
Advertisement

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
3117
Location
United States
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:48 am
GameForge made this decision and pushed it towards Dragonfly. They do not want their sales to be affected by Aeria. No one wants their sales affected. If they are launching SF2 for a certain region then of course there will be region blocking amongst the games. Future region blocking for other versions will be implemented soon I'm sure.

Law | Sniper

itsPeak

Rank 1
itsPeak
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
367
Location
H-Town Zimbabwe
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:50 am
Innovator_ wrote:
GameForge made this decision and pushed it towards Dragonfly. They do not want their sales to be affected by Aeria. No one wants their sales affected. If they are launching SF2 for a certain region then of course there will be region blocking amongst the games. Future region blocking for other versions will be implemented soon I'm sure.  


our boycott of gameforge failed Sad(

eu is gonna have to move on to the worst company regarding free games. ever.

VihannesBe

Rank 0
VihannesBe
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Posts
127
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:51 am
itsPeak wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GameForge made this decision and pushed it towards Dragonfly. They do not want their sales to be affected by Aeria. No one wants their sales affected. If they are launching SF2 for a certain region then of course there will be region blocking amongst the games. Future region blocking for other versions will be implemented soon I'm sure.  


our boycott of gameforge failed Sad(

eu is gonna have to move on to the worst company regarding free games. ever.  


But hey they have all those amazing cool browser games what could go wrong?!?

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJun 09, 2013 7:53 am
VihannesBe wrote:
itsPeak wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
GameForge made this decision and pushed it towards Dragonfly. They do not want their sales to be affected by Aeria. No one wants their sales affected. If they are launching SF2 for a certain region then of course there will be region blocking amongst the games. Future region blocking for other versions will be implemented soon I'm sure.  


our boycott of gameforge failed Sad(

eu is gonna have to move on to the worst company regarding free games. ever.  


But hey they have all those amazing cool browser games what could go wrong?!?  


Ikr? And they host better MMO games.

You just look past the whole "both companies don't bother listening to the community and only think about the money".

mindgirl

Rank 2
mindgirl
Joined
20 Dec 2007
Posts
457
Location
Tomar Portugal
PostedJun 09, 2013 8:01 am
Someone has been messing with AERIA HURRICANES!

.Escape.

Rank 2
.Escape.
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
520
Location
Canada
PostedJun 09, 2013 8:12 am
This is great news ~

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJun 09, 2013 8:23 am
.Escape. wrote:
This is great news ~  

I agree~

borjamari676

Rank 3
borjamari676
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
1199
Location
Goosatrapland Cote d'Ivoire
PostedJun 09, 2013 8:24 am
Aznteck wrote:
.Escape. wrote:
This is great news ~  

I agree~  


It's not , people won't move ... they will use vpns , which will cause more lag.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJun 09, 2013 8:30 am
borjamari676 wrote:
Aznteck wrote:
.Escape. wrote:
This is great news ~  

I agree~  


It's not , people won't move ... they will use vpns , which will cause more lag.  

From my point of view and reasons which I won't say cause I'd probably get banned for racism, I like the turnout of these events. Plus the game already lags when you factor Europe into it, so no difference there. At least they're not going to pull off Wolfteam FR where they banned anyone not from the FR regions.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: