Author Message

GMZeal

GameMaster: USA
GMZeal
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
1249
Location
United States
PostedJun 06, 2013 12:50 pm

[Paid Out] Summer of Fun: Pet Fashion show!

Winners:

#1 vladko_belev


#2 kikirikica1


#3 ItsNicoleBytch


500 AP winners:

togepasar
Valcyz
lildarkang3l
Tumbler1

Badge Winners:

infernape276
syryl_delmundo
_snuggly_
dylanismaster
abhishek8023
xkokin
skull12580
rayjsan1211

AP prizes will be rewarded within 4-10 business days directly to your account!





_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _


The GM Team will pick their favorite entries to recieve AP AND the cool Summer of Fun Badge!

#1 Entry: 1250 AP + Badge
#2 Entry: 1000 AP + Badge
#3 Entry: 750 AP + Badge

Additional 4 cool entries will obtain 500 AP and the Badge!

Additional 5 random players that participated will obtain the cool Summer of Fun Badge!


_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _


( Starts: 06/15 - Ends: 06/21)
While you're staying cool in the hottest summer fashions, your pet has been feeling neglected because it can't be as fashionable as you. You should help change that! Have fun by dressing your pet up in summertime fashion! Don't have a pet? Use someone else's! Use a plushie! Just make sure that they're looking their best!

Follow these directions exactly to be sure you qualify!
1.) Dress your pet/plushie up!
2.) Print out the Aeria Browser Logo!



3.) Take some photos! Make sure you get their good angle and show of the aeria browser logo!
4.) Post it here for all to enjoy!





[GM]Academy's pet - Roy! Very Happy


_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _


EVENT STARTS: 3:00 pm PDT 6/15/2013
EVENT ENDS: 3:00 pm PDT 6/21/2013

_ ___ _ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _ ___ _


  • No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
  • You may not use multiple accounts to participate.
  • Must provide your entry before the deadline specified.
  • Nothing inappropriate!
  • No cheating allowed.
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
Joined
24 Nov 2006
Posts
7170
Location
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:04 pm
So as a quick question, what if one already has the Summer of Fun official badge and wins one from this event? Will the person be awarded a second badge or would nothing happen?

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
1200
Location
United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:08 pm
skull12580 wrote:
So as a quick question, what if one already has the Summer of Fun official badge and wins one from this event? Will the person be awarded a second badge or would nothing happen?  


"nothing" is not quite right Very Happy got a shot at some AP and lots of fun while dressing up your pet or plushy.
But no, we would not put a second badge in the profile since that looks silly Smile

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
Joined
24 Nov 2006
Posts
7170
Location
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 8:16 pm
GMAcademy wrote:
"nothing" is not quite right Very Happy got a shot at some AP and lots of fun while dressing up your pet or plush.
But no, we would not put a second badge in the profile since that looks silly Smile  

If I may make the suggestion, how about offering one of the other badges for those who already have the official badge? There are quite a few that have already been declared winners, so it'd add a little more inventive for those who already have the badge.
I'm more than likely going to enter either way, though, as it does seem like a fun event.

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
1200
Location
United States
PostedJun 15, 2013 11:01 pm
skull12580 wrote:
GMAcademy wrote:
"nothing" is not quite right Very Happy got a shot at some AP and lots of fun while dressing up your pet or plush.
But no, we would not put a second badge in the profile since that looks silly Smile  

If I may make the suggestion, how about offering one of the other badges for those who already have the official badge? There are quite a few that have already been declared winners, so it'd add a little more inventive for those who already have the badge.
I'm more than likely going to enter either way, though, as it does seem like a fun event.  


hmmmm... I think I have an idea =) Stay tuned and make sure to check out the browser forum in the coming days =D

rayjsan1211

Rank 0
Joined
29 Apr 2013
Posts
20
Location
Canada
PostedJun 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Can we?

Can we use a soft toy instead of a plushie? Allergic to pets so i can only use these toys :/ although it would be fun to dress up a little kitten also can the dress up be photoshopped instead of doing it with a camera?@,@

Daverhan9

Rank 0
Daverhan9
Joined
28 Apr 2012
Posts
63
Location
United States
PostedJun 16, 2013 4:44 pm
Do we post the picture on the forums? (Quick Question Just Got Confused)

GMAcademy

GameMaster: USA
GMAcademy
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
1200
Location
United States
PostedJun 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Yes, pictures are supposed to be posted in this forum Smile

And yes, you can use a pet OR a plushy (as in some sort of toy Very Happy) for the dress up picture. Picture has to be taken with a camera (don't forget the logo!) and not photoshoped


Can't wait for some pictures Very Happy

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
Joined
16 Feb 2012
Posts
1291
Location
Ireland
PostedJun 17, 2013 4:53 am

_snuggly_

Rank 0
Joined
20 Feb 2011
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedJun 17, 2013 11:28 am
instead of printing out, since i dont have printer ....can i have the logo on an electronic device incorporated with the picture?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: