Kichini

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 10:49 am

eBook Special Skill

Well... the think is that i wanna know something...

In the eBook from Special Skills are 2 slots and 1 extra for the teleportation to enocia.

In 1 Slot go the ultimate skill of your class that you buy in the Silver Vending Machine but are a Second slot... ¿What skill go in the second slot? ¿The same skill but from the gold medal machine? if that's correct... ¿You can use a second time the skill? if it's incorrect ¿What skill go here?
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 05, 2013 11:35 am

Re: eBook Special Skill

Kichini wrote:
Well... the think is that i wanna know something...

In the eBook from Special Skills are 2 slots and 1 extra for the teleportation to enocia.

In 1 Slot go the ultimate skill of your class that you buy in the Silver Vending Machine but are a Second slot... ¿What skill go in the second slot? ¿The same skill but from the gold medal machine? if that's correct... ¿You can use a second time the skill? if it's incorrect ¿What skill go here?  

At level 40 there is a new Ultimate skill that you can purchase form the vending machine. This is not implemented in our version yet.

Kichini

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 11:50 am
Level 40? but i heared that you can only lvl until 39

P.D: Thanks for the info

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 05, 2013 12:02 pm
Kichini wrote:
Level 40? but i heared that you can only lvl until 39

P.D: Thanks for the info  

The current level cap is 34, this is why the skill is not available atm but will be once the level 44 cap is out.

viper28k

Rank 0
viper28k
PostedNov 06, 2013 1:19 am

:(

:(
Sad I was hoping since there was ebook section in skills panel, that it meant there was an electronic book available as a companion to the game with some more background/storyline in it since what is on the scarlet blade website is just a detailed story outline, and the most recent entry claims to be describing Caergate but in-game more closely resembles the Bitterstone Core level instead in some ways, and "Erin ♥♥♥" claims to be returning to Drasilmarsh after her nightmare in Caergate, but describes a lake with a tentacle monster, which more closely resembles the Batrachian Lake area of Enocia.