well... I guess I'll have to start plundering you Twisted Evil
Advertisement

Lars138

Rank 0
Lars138
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

[Event] Call of Gods GM Event Returns!

question about event
If you do Tier 3, do you have to do Tier 3 everyday, or just the days that prizes are given? Also if you do Tier 2 on certain days because of wheel spins, can you still qualify for tier 3 on other days???

SkylarGodRalyks

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:17 pm
would get more activity if they was a lot easier to do.

and from Tier 1 - 3 BoA, Tier 2 - 5 BoA...to Tier 3 - OJ II Card ? :S...who wants OJ II, when like 8-10 BoA's would be well a lot more worth doing it.

and why make them so hard, you destroy the hopes of the ones who can't do everything hardly Any days out of this x.x

I'm sorry yet in my honest opinion, there should be like more easy GM Events, or what Players REALLY Want is A GOOD EVENT! Good Event Critters to kill with good drops And good silver.

Yet no, keep losing players/spenders because of the lack of seeming to care about what players want and what they hate that is happening (Not directed at GM's the devs are the ones making players run off with their money to other games/places)

bonez115599

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Tier III

tier III
OJ II hero card? Any chance of replacing that with a rr pc maybe? Anyone at that lvl and able to finish this tier will most likely have all red hero already, would be nice to get something possible usefull. Just a suggestion

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:25 pm
Yea was gonna say Skylar, we can't do those kinds of things...

This event is hopefully going to be happening more regularly, so please leave your feedback after this one is over so we know how to make the next one better.

Personally in my experience, 8-10 BoAs would maybe yield one OJ hero if you were lucky, so I figured it would be a better prize :/

McKay37

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Boas vs Oj hero

I don't need the oj hero or the copper from card. The BoAs would give 3 souls, which is helpful for all who can't do world boss at all. But thnx for the event, would love to see this more often XD

PS. Can I borrow some gold? Razz

GM_Hadouken

PostedJun 05, 2013 6:46 pm
Lol maybe Razz I'll loan 1g, with payment due in full in 2 days with 999% interest. Still interested? Wink

Honestly, not allowed to tho. Smile

@Lars138: You have to pick one Tier to participate in, as the rules state you can only qualify for one tier. Maybe for the next event we can create a way to allow players to partially participate in multiple tiers, but no promises.

SirCRB1

Rank 0
SirCRB1
PostedJun 05, 2013 6:58 pm

GM Event

screenshots :/
please stop doing these that require screen shots.

I have a Compaq Presario CQ62, and it has a "prt sc" button...but I can't figure out how to get it to work Sad

these wouldn't be as disheartening if I could get some help as to how to get screenshots to work on my model of laptop.

GM_Hadouken

PostedJun 05, 2013 6:59 pm
Please follow the following steps to capture a screenshot:

1. Use the PRINTSCREEN/PrtScn button on your keyboard or if on a laptop, Function+PrintScreen. This will make a copy of your current screen.

2. Open a image editor (e.g. MS Paint) and paste (ctrl+v/command+v) the screenshot into the program

3. At this point you may need to crop or edit the image to cover up private information

4. Save the image to your computer somewhere you can find it, like your desktop

5. Upload your screenshot to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imgur.com

6. Once uploaded, these site will generally offer you several links with which to share it. You will want to copy the "direct URL" link