ctorres2020

Rank 0
ctorres2020
PostedJun 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Dungeon Drops, Solo and Team Mode

Hi, I've been looking around for a guide on what drops are available on the diferent dungeons but haven't found none.

Is there a current guide? or can we start one?

I know that in Team Mode in BC you can get the following Items:

RARE
Veteran Ring
Scout Ring
Scout Necklace
-All class Weapons
-All class Helmets
-All class Bangles

MAGIC
Veteran Ring
Scout Ring
Sout Necklace
Scout Trinket
Veteran Trinket

I know in SF you can get Unique Weapons but can you get them in Solo mode?
Advertisement

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedJun 03, 2013 12:28 pm
You can add Rare suits for all classes in BC to your post, or better yet to the wiki Very Happy

And yes, Unique should be lootable in solo mode (should because I never witnessed it, but it is logical so I give credit to whomever said it).

Return to the Future

maikayeng

Rank 0
maikayeng
PostedJun 04, 2013 11:25 am
Yup, Unique items are from solo SF and party. I only have proof for solo, though.

http://puu.sh/38gi7.jpg

I added them to my Rivals list so I could see where they were. Smile

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJun 04, 2013 1:24 pm
All items that are dropped in Party mode also have a chance to drop in Solo mode, the chances are just lower. ^-^

NapalmITM

Rank 0
NapalmITM
PostedJun 04, 2013 5:36 pm
I heard someone say in a shout that solo SF was better for uniques than doing team mode.

togaras

Rank 0
PostedJun 05, 2013 3:53 am
I believe most team runs are at Class-Dice, that decreases the chance of getting the unique, since you will only get it, when its your class. yes you can be lucky, but I think you can't do enough runs to be on the average chance.

If you run solo, you can keep the item if it is not on your class, and you see alot of people trying to trade item for class X to their own class. There it is obvious that these are from solo runs.

Since the drop in team is allways more plentiful, you have a higher chance on an unique to drop in one team run compared to one solo run.

But its up to your self if you get more items and more chances when beeing in single run or in team run.

ctorres2020

Rank 0
ctorres2020
PostedJun 11, 2013 8:32 am
So I've ran SF close to 50times since I posted this and out of 50 I've seen one unique drop which if you ask meeee its not that bad... (coulda been 100 times) Sadly the item that dropped was in deed in Team Mode and the person who got it was the Team Lead as it belonged to no class in particular that was with us!! LOL

Here's the downside to soloing SF it costs [b]3 passcards!!!!![/b], now that may not sound like a whole lot... but when you run dungeons Daily and more than 3 times a day then paying 3 passcards sounds rough... as of now

I've seen

In SF
Rare trinket of the goddess nut
Rare weapons for all classes
rare gloves for all classes
rare envoy earrings
rare killer earrings
rare warrior earrings

I was hoping to see more suits and boots but no luck on those yet

JudithFlow

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2013 8:50 am
ctorres2020 wrote:
Here's the downside to soloing SF it costs [b]3 passcards!!!!![/b], now that may not sound like a whole lot... but when you run dungeons Daily and more than 3 times a day then paying 3 passcards sounds rough... as of now  

Try to weave in 1 or 2 battlegrounds inbetween. I tend to find a few passcards on every visit (it's usually all I get from the big lootgrab at the chests, lol).
There might be a daily quest at some levels as well for more passcards, but not sure, I generally just do the ones for cyberclusters.