fateofblade

Rank 0
fateofblade
PostedJun 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Using left over Ultimate Pay Points

How?
So I have 2,600 Ultimate Pay Points($26) and when I go to use them using the Paybycash payment method, there is no option for Ultimate Game Card. When I log into my Ultimate Pay account, it does not let me pay with my Ultimate Point because it doesn't say I have any remaining points. (in case you're wondering, yes,I have actually gone onto the ultimate pay website and yes, I do have 2600 points.) When I go into the option of Ultimate Game Card for a payment method, it has a box that you can enter the PIN into, nothing else. I bought an UGC just recently and bought more, but it still wouldn't let me access my remaining Ultimate Pay points in the UGC payment method. I have tried to send in a ticket but I think they ignored it because I couldn't give them a specific order number. Are those points just not usable for Aeria anymore? I seem to remember using it before, but now it wont let me. Anyone got a solution to this?

Well Kakka Krabby Patty we only have about 50 episode before Namek kersplodes, so be a good little boy and go.
Advertisement

23Fists

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2014 11:24 am
Will someone please respond to this? I'm having the same issue, granted it's only $5 left over, I'd want to know if there is anything I can do to get a new code for that $5 or if I'm just out the money.