Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:02 pm
Manganesee wrote:
I really hope you won't make EU teams jump through unnecessary hoops of getting vouched on your list or something along those lines because I simply don't have time for that and would much rather spend it preparing.  

I don't see why I would seeing as how every team has to go through the same process to qualify for Nationals.

The schedule I have lined up for Nationals should be pretty flexible for every team
Advertisement

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:05 pm
My point is that the majority of EU players don't use USFU and therefore the CCR list so making that a requirement means that EU teams have an added thing to take into account when applying.

I have no idea how your list works and I don't know how to get to green on it so perhaps you could include some details on how to go about that when you know or more simply just let us use our version of the CCR and have Enzo verify each clans level.

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:07 pm
Manganesee wrote:
My point is that the majority of EU players don't use USFU and therefore the CCR list so making that a requirement means that EU teams have an added thing to take into account when applying.

I have no idea how your list works and I don't know how to get to green on it so perhaps you could include some details on how to go about that when you know or more simply just let us use our version of the CCR and have Enzo verify each clans level.  

There's a HOW-TO guide hyperlinked above the post on how to vouch and add yourself to the list. Enzo had suggested that which is fine by me. Like I've mentioned in this post the EUs and NA will have a Pre-Nats qualifier consisting of 16 teams from each bracket. That will determine which 4 teams from EU + NA will compete in Pre-Nationals. Enzo should be hosting one for Eu quite soon as I am for NA.

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:10 pm
But we can still compete in nationals without entering this tourny next week right? I don't need to decide on my team for like another month yet correct?

Topic.

Topic.
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:20 pm
Manganesee wrote:
But we can still compete in nationals without entering this tourny next week right? I don't need to decide on my team for like another month yet correct?  

Pretty much. It's just an expanded opportunity to have a spot @ Nats. If you don't plan to compete you have a couple of months to prepare a team.

Manganesee

Rank 1
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:20 pm
OK cool thanks.

amadeus_

Rank 1
PostedJun 02, 2013 7:51 pm
gl to players

nathski71

Rank 1
nathski71
PostedJun 02, 2013 7:53 pm
amadeus_ wrote:
gl to players  

Yep! GL to ALL

jefrreyrivas

Rank 0
jefrreyrivas
PostedJun 02, 2013 11:40 pm
hmmmp.

DaYanzo

Rank 3
DaYanzo
PostedJun 03, 2013 1:19 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
kyle.k.luong wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Team Grape
-------------------
Top - Ziggy
Jungle -
AP Mid - SPIRIT
ADC - Kotaku
Bot Support - Kyle

need 1 more, cuz you cant yolo without a jungle  

GET ME OUT of Bot Support. i dont LoL.... at first i thought this was in terms of sf...as i went to sleep... this aint sf./ get me outttta theree.....  

Yo, Team Grape looks down on quitters

Misaka will be dissapointed  

Count me in. I'll also double as the comedic lovable teammate.