Author Message

IAmSynsoul

Rank 2
IAmSynsoul
Joined
13 Mar 2013
Posts
559
Location
Huron United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 10:33 am
I wish I got a Clan that active everyday and can scrim. But my clan Given is not kinda active these days. Sad

<center></center> <center> Rest And Peace, Tim Samaras, Paul Samaras, And Carl Young. </center>
Advertisement

iHoNoRKing

Rank 1
iHoNoRKing
Joined
24 Apr 2013
Posts
238
Location
United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 10:35 am
How old do we have to be to go to Sfwc

Thanks Razoraim for the best sig ever!!!

iHoNoRKing

Rank 1
iHoNoRKing
Joined
24 Apr 2013
Posts
238
Location
United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 10:36 am
IAmSynsoul wrote:
I wish I got a Clan that active everyday and can scrim. But my clan Given is not kinda active these days. Sad  


I'd be willing to if the team you have is quite good

Thanks Razoraim for the best sig ever!!!

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4606
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedJun 02, 2013 10:43 am
iHoNoRKing wrote:
How old do we have to be to go to Sfwc  


16 years or older to go. Need parent to sign a parental permission form if under 18 years old.

iHoNoRKing

Rank 1
iHoNoRKing
Joined
24 Apr 2013
Posts
238
Location
United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 10:45 am
XsnipergirlX wrote:
iHoNoRKing wrote:
How old do we have to be to go to Sfwc  


16 years or older to go. Need parent to sign a parental permission form if under 18 years old.  


Well, that sucks for me. I'm only 13, so I got 3 more years to go. Sad

Thanks Razoraim for the best sig ever!!!

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
8410
Location
Oakland United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 12:13 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:


Team Grape
-------------------
Top - Ziggy
Jungle -
AP Mid - SPIRIT
ADC - Kotaku
Bot Support - Kyle


 


need 1 more, cuz you cant yolo without a jungle  



GET ME OUT of Bot Support. i dont LoL.... at first i thought this was in terms of sf...as i went to sleep... this aint sf./ get me outttta theree.....

xF: kyleluong

Manganesee

Rank 1
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
228
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 02, 2013 3:59 pm   Last edited by Manganesee on Jun 02, 2013 4:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
What is green on this list you speak of and how do you achieve it? Will the EU tournament be run based upon being green on our list seeing as obv there aren't any EU clans on your list?

I really hope you won't make EU teams jump through unnecessary hoops of getting vouched on your list or something along those lines because I simply don't have time for that and would much rather spend it preparing.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11817
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:00 pm
Manganesee wrote:
What is green on this list you speak of and how do you achieve it? Will the EU tournament be run based upon being green on our list seeing as obv there aren't any EU clans on your list?  


CCR list will be reset just for pre-nationals and nationals qualifications.

Manganesee

Rank 1
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
228
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:01 pm
I really hope you won't make EU teams jump through unnecessary hoops of getting vouched on your list or something along those lines because I simply don't have time for that and would much rather spend it preparing.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
18379
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedJun 02, 2013 4:02 pm
kyle.k.luong wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:


Team Grape
-------------------
Top - Ziggy
Jungle -
AP Mid - SPIRIT
ADC - Kotaku
Bot Support - Kyle


 


need 1 more, cuz you cant yolo without a jungle  



GET ME OUT of Bot Support. i dont LoL.... at first i thought this was in terms of sf...as i went to sleep... this aint sf./ get me outttta theree.....  


Yo, Team Grape looks down on quitters

Misaka will be dissapointed

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: