qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:29 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Oct 22, 2014 5:49 am. Edited 7 times in total

Discontinued Community Projects

Old community run projects, these are no longer managed

Banner created by whitenuts <3

To up the community interaction as well as bring the Aeria LO Team closer to the awesome community here, we're working on a couple small projects for everyone to join in on!

First, although we have some small projects running right now, we'd love to hear your suggestions on how to improve as well as any other projects you'd like to see. If you want to help out with projects currently running as well as future project's please refer to the appropriate link!

Current Projects:

Podcast from Paradise:
This is a special service from Lime Paradise to all Lime Odyssey fans. Every week we will have a fun little podcast lasting no more than 30 min - 1 hour (unless it's a special day). These pod casts are meant to be comical, will go over LO topics, and during the live podcast sessions we'll also answer questions from listeners as well as suggestions or just have a fun little conversation. During special podcasts we will be having member's of the LO team (GS's and GM's) over to discuss LO related topics such as an upcoming content update or event's that are in progress. This'll be the time to get to know your GM's and GS's! View the podcast's here

Recruiting project members?
N/A

Aeria Lime Odyssey Group:
This group was founded ages ago, but has been revitalized! Join the group to get quick information on Lime Odyssey events and announcements, participate in discussions with fellow fans as well as participate in group only events!
Join the group here!

Recruiting project members?

N/A, Officer position has been filled by yulino and XFlonneX.

Suggested Projects:

Dedicated Translation Team = We require members that can both read and translate Korean information from the Korean version of Lime Odyssey.

Advertisement

yulino

Rank 3
yulino
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:32 pm
I just love when I see a strong community working for the better of LO :9

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:36 pm
yulino wrote:
I just love when I see a strong community working for the better of LO :9  

Yes, me too. c:

YoungAce355

Rank 0
YoungAce355
PostedMay 31, 2013 6:51 pm
I like community projects, *pats everyone* let us work together. I must say Lime Odyssey has to have the best forum community going.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

brenin_llwyd

Rank 3
PostedMay 31, 2013 7:02 pm
Blue for president.

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedMay 31, 2013 7:20 pm
brenin_llwyd wrote:
Blue for president.  
I'm pretty sure Blue is already president *.*

YoungAce355

Rank 0
YoungAce355
PostedMay 31, 2013 7:24 pm
Yes blue's president for everything right...poor lad *there there bewwy*
I be his personal advisor believe it or not :/ and fei be's the advisor's secretary

Posted By Aeria Mobile

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMay 31, 2013 7:27 pm
Please keep the thread on topic, we want suggestions for projects, and everything here is run by the community! Hopefully we can run some projects involving more community members, but until that point feel free to take a look at the current projects Very Happy

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJun 01, 2013 12:21 am
Neat =3 lol I have a few ideas but I'm still unsure about them in general. One might actually fit the feel your trying to get at so yeah maybe laterzzzzzzzzz~

I don't know really though-blushes- still best of luck .////.

<3

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJun 01, 2013 4:46 am
Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

[EU Server] Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]