BlastPain

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 12:11 pm

XIGNCODE ERROR , AVA SHUTS DOWN

xigncode error 0xE01900B
When I log in AVA, 30seconds after that, I get a error spyguy 0xE01900B. I tried Redownloading the xigncode given by RKO's thread, used gamebooster, searched the forums for an half an hour for a fix, sent a ticket, restarted, reinstalling, and restarting my modem/router. I also don't have the logitech gaming crap, no daemon tools, no sandbox. I don't have that connectify.exe, no dxtory, no android sht w.e its called. It all started today, I played yesterday with no problems. THERE IS NO freaking FIX GOD ****..SO freaking FUSTRATING ...
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMay 30, 2013 7:52 pm
Hey,

For connection issues, the first few things you should try is the following:

Disable your Anti-Virus
Disable your Firewall.

If that does not work, than take a look at this thread:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1809523

And try the program CCleaner. It cleans out your browser cache and registry as well as deleted extraneous files and programs. It will not only help you get ingame, it will make your entire internet experience much better than it currently is.

You might also what to try Game Booster. It is a program that will close all of the excess programs that you are running and which may be conflicting with AVA. It is free and it will help you get more FPS ingame as well.

Hope this helps.

Also recently, there have been some issues people have been having running the game off of Steam. Are you using Steam? because you may be one of the people with this issue.