Taywena

Rank 0
Taywena
PostedJun 06, 2013 3:18 am
MastaJ16 wrote:
A lot of gold can be made on this game, in Battle Grounds you can get lucky and score a rare mech and sell it for a few thousand I sold one I got for about 3kg. The higher cards like Jack Club cards also have the chance to give rare mechs. The best places to farm for gold are indeed dungeons such as Drasil Marsh which today my friend and I dropped lv 21 WH and PU gloves as well as lv 20 DE knee guards. Another Good spot is Bitter Core in Mereholt there's like 6 bosses there and if you're in a party with a few friends you can drop a lot of rares.

The only thing that makes gold seem impossible to farm is that you have to understand people are greedy and they till buy an item at lets say 20g and re-sell it at 30g. Re-Sellers and Bots is whats makes those prices skyrocket.  

You have to be extremely lucky to get anything better than an enchanting stone from those card decks. The drop rate for the high selling items is as low or worse than the good items out of the lucky boxes. Also, you can't make good coin off Drasil drops anymore. Anything that's replaced later on by lvl 30-34 items has dropped in price now. And hugely! I had to let a pair of perfect stat +6 ME gloves go for 50g after trying to sell them for 4 days. All my +6 perfect stat lvl 20-24 items I replaced, sold WAY below what I had to pay for them because people know they're only temporary and won't pay what they used to sell for anymore.

Luck, luck, luck. It's all about luck, or lots of cash in the item mall if you want to stack up some gold for the nice stuff. Now it's possible right now if you're lucky enough to get one of those unique items to drop out of SF that you can't personally use, you could sell it for a nice chunk of coin. But I've been solo farming SF for 4 days now and haven't had a single unique item drop for me. I get plenty of (NT) enchanting stones, and those stupid gold stars or whatever they are that you buy PvP stuff with, and one perfect stat rare weapon, the rest has all been useless stat rares that I almost had to give away at 2-3 gold. As someone else pointed out, in this game the item has to have perfect stats to have any sale value at all, everything else is 2-3 gold salvage junk. You aren't going to make thousands of gold off a 2-3 gold item once every 3 runs. Which is about what I seem to average. Most runs I just get a gold star, and maybe a (NT) enchant stone. I've had so many runs where all I got was HP and SP Hypovials or Pet energy drinks off the bosses, it isn't even funny. I've tried everything to increase my odds of getting better drops. From not using my Mech nor bombs. Not using any pots at all, (my main is a ME so I can get away with that). I've tried skipping the little flying guys and not killing them. I've tried everything and the drop rate is still pathetic no matter what I try. I guess I should consider myself lucky those 3 pass cards earn me a little under 3 gold from monster's coin drops each run, huh?
Advertisement

togaras

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2013 4:19 am
when you sell an item to another player, what do you think, where does this gold came from?

there is no money to generate gold
even the goldsellers can not generate gold

the only option to generate gold is: kill monsters, fullfill quest, sell items to vendors

because this all together is working, players are able to collect enough gold to use it for trading between players.

and there also alot of gold sinks in the game, that reduce the amount of gold available:
a) when you put an item into the AH, you have to sell a fee immediate, even if the item is never sold
b) when you enhance an item you have an additional fee (i lost about 80g while trying to enhance one item, i had one try to +7 which failed and then it took many trys to get it back to +6)

so all in total: there is enough gold generated each day. if there would be more gold generated, then price would raise and that wont help anyone.

GnatB

Rank 0
PostedJun 09, 2013 1:26 pm
Not really spoiling anything, but:

You make money in Dungeons (solo mode) and Battlefields.

Dungeons drop the occasional rare/unique, as well as occasional stardust.
Battlefields frequently drop stardust, as well as (supposedly) Lingerie, Mechs, and cyberskins.

(I actually think I picked up a Lingerie from a battlefield, but don't really remember doing so. I usually keep an eye on my inventory during battlefields, but it actually showed up in the AP tab, which I don't really keep an eye on, so not really sure how long it had been in there, and with how chaotic battlefields are, it's pretty hard to notice things)

I try to keep on eye on the pickup spam, and haven't ever noticed somebody picking up a mech. I did see somebody (on the RG team) pick up a unique Free Knights cyberskin, since it was announced across the top. Pretty annoying since IIRC they were using a spidermech to dominate the central tower area.

pet.89cc19

Rank 0
pet.89cc19
PostedJun 10, 2013 12:50 am
I have seen that, bc i have (many may have) picked up rare cyberskins,-mechs in BGs and lingerie unsealers in Caergate when i was there and selling those for reasonable price to other players. Many ways to make gold fast and slow methods inc. dungeon runs.

munikaerou20

Rank 0
munikaerou20
PostedFeb 17, 2014 2:25 am
did a lot of runs but 0 items when the boss has been killed

what the ****?

beertjexxx

Rank 0
beertjexxx
PostedFeb 25, 2014 4:45 am

a way to get money fast (Grinding) 1/2

In Viledon the lvl 39/38 mobs at Lost Temple give S2 B20 - S2 B90 per mob. If you can kill the mobs fast (6-10 sec) then you can get 7-10G/hour. The only risk is that you can meet the other side and get disturbed in your rotation or that you have low gear and takes a lot time to kill them or you have to use much pots. It is best to go solo because when a team mate comes near you, your money will get shared.

A other way is making a ShadowWalker. Ride with your bike (doesn't matter what speed or kind bike) and stop before boss. Wait till the mobs are all at you and then use Ghost Walk so all mobs will get resetted and go back to their places so they dont bother you at the boss so you use less hp pots and you spent less time on the mobs to kill them. (Some of the mobs can run back to you so use a EVA buff to be sure only 1-4 mobs can return when u use Ghost Walk). It is good too to use Escape Artist and Miss Missery so the mobs miss you a lot and you can use less hp pots while you wait till all mobs are at you and can stealth away.

The last way is get items from the mobs and bosses like rare items. You can sell them on Consignment for 1-3G atleast. Here for you can best use a Whipper. You tank all mobs till you can. Use the def buff/buffs if you need them for Defence (Ultimate Soulshield). Those buffs can safe a lot hp pots.

beertjexxx

Rank 0
beertjexxx
PostedFeb 25, 2014 4:46 am

a way to get money fast (Grinding) 2/2

Whipper is the best class to AoE mobs and kill a lot mobs fast without using a lot pots. DoT is very usefull so if you dont attack the mobs there hp still goes down till the current time the skill gives (upgrading them will give longer burn time). (Immolation/Flaming Whip). Using mech will kill the mobs very fast (all attack skills are AoE only not the Basic skill).

Its very important to use less pots as possible because they are very expensive on high lvls (30-39), and can burn a lot money you just gained. Sitting will help a lot though takes a bit more time.

The dungeons can be done in Solo Mode or Team Mode Solo (IV only Team Mode). You will get more money from doing the dungeon alone in Team Mode but requires very skilled gear. (6+ rare atleast). Try to get best stats on your gear, more pots and takes more time.

(Those tips are grinding tips. If you are not a fan from grinding you can do the dailies too but they can only be done once per day).
I don't call the Main/Side quests because they can only get done 1 time. If you are out of them you cant do them again on the same character.
You also Require for dungeon runs <Passcards> that you can get from main quests/side quests/Janus/Turnpike/bosses. They are NOT tradeble!

Titles are usefull too. HP regen/ get more HP//Sp etc. Use the titles on the right moment. The HP regen title when you sit to regain your HP and the HP/SP title when you are killing mobs.

uchihapoly

Rank 3
uchihapoly
PostedFeb 25, 2014 8:11 am

Re: a way to get money fast (Grinding) 1/2

beertjexxx wrote:
In Viledon the lvl 39/38 mobs at Lost Temple give S2 B20 - S2 B90 per mob. If you can kill the mobs fast (6-10 sec) then you can get 7-10G/hour. The only risk is that you can meet the other side and get disturbed in your rotation or that you have low gear and takes a lot time to kill them or you have to use much pots. It is best to go solo because when a team mate comes near you, your money will get shared.

A other way is making a ShadowWalker. Ride with your bike (doesn't matter what speed or kind bike) and stop before boss. Wait till the mobs are all at you and then use Ghost Walk so all mobs will get resetted and go back to their places so they dont bother you at the boss so you use less hp pots and you spent less time on the mobs to kill them. (Some of the mobs can run back to you so use a EVA buff to be sure only 1-4 mobs can return when u use Ghost Walk). It is good too to use Escape Artist and Miss Missery so the mobs miss you a lot and you can use less hp pots while you wait till all mobs are at you and can stealth away.

The last way is get items from the mobs and bosses like rare items. You can sell them on Consignment for 1-3G atleast. Here for you can best use a Whipper. You tank all mobs till you can. Use the def buff/buffs if you need them for Defence (Ultimate Soulshield). Those buffs can safe a lot hp pots.  
\
Not bad ideas...but they're not fast at all IMO xD. The ShadowWalker trick doesn't always work...as a former SW I used to do dungeon runs like that all the time and some of the mobs still hit me afterwards even if I let them hit me at least once. So yeah, just waiting till they get to you is not enough, let them hit you at least once and even so you can't be sure they won't keep attacking you lol. It's really tricky.

Thanks to lorddarthmel for his godlike skills.

beertjexxx

Rank 0
beertjexxx
PostedFeb 25, 2014 12:40 pm
this is fast for SB though i know on other games Grinding is way better there but this isntmuch a grindin game Smile more pvp.

Posted By Aeria Mobile